Chris Brown, Drake & Trey Songz & Meek Mill & Tony Parker get into an altercation.

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    drake doing 5 years in rikers

Reckless Endangerment won't be that many years, probably probation but he's getting sued cause of the injury as he will be held liable so the whole "Squeeky clean rapper from Candian" image is gone now. Congrats Drake, your finally a Thug. SMH.

S 120.20 Reckless endangerment in the second degree.
      A person is guilty of reckless endangerment in the second degree when
    he recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of
    serious physical injury to another person. Reckless endangerment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

S 120.25 Reckless endangerment in the first degree.
      A person is guilty of reckless endangerment in the first degree when,
    under circumstances evincing a depraved indifference to human life, he
    recklessly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to
    another person. Reckless endangerment in the first degree is a class D felony.

he's getting sued for 50 mill
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well TMZ is now reporting that the Drake Arrest report is false but that Chris Lawyer is really pushing the issue and the NYPD is still investigating.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    58583470_dereck_chisora_david_haye_reuters2.jpg

surprised ? aint chop this pic up yet....
    h-rap or will grimey might
  • ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg
    ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg Members Posts: 86
    Options
    Whatever ended up happening wit the Meek Mill and Flex Hogan interview? Or did Flex just try to make himself a part of this like he does everything else?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited June 2012
    Options
    real ? ....HERES THE THEME SONG TO THIS DRAMA
    http://youtu.be/H02nfGtF36s
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Drake earning his thug stripes.

Dude is rich & Jewish, he'll serve no jail time
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    drake gonna make a song about this
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRAKE
    NOT Facing Arrest
    Despite Report

Drake is not facing arrest in the Chris Brown bar fight ... well-placed law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

There's a report out this AM that Drake will be arrested for reckless endangerment for allegedly hurling a bottle that hit no one ... but we're told not only is it not true, cops have "no suspects, complaints or arrest warrants at this time."

According to the report, a single witness allegedly told cops Drake threw the bottle. Chris Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, who has been vocal since the incident, claims he has evidence Drake threw glassware, though he has not been specific.

The report says unless Drake agrees to surrender by next week, he will be arrested tonight during a concert at Jones Beach. We have confirmed with law enforcement this is NOT true.
    See also

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/16/drake-arrest-chris-brown-bar-fight-bottle/
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    DRAKE
    NOT Facing Arrest
    Despite Report

Drake is not facing arrest in the Chris Brown bar fight ... well-placed law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

There's a report out this AM that Drake will be arrested for reckless endangerment for allegedly hurling a bottle that hit no one ... but we're told not only is it not true, cops have "no suspects, complaints or arrest warrants at this time."

According to the report, a single witness allegedly told cops Drake threw the bottle. Chris Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, who has been vocal since the incident, claims he has evidence Drake threw glassware, though he has not been specific.

The report says unless Drake agrees to surrender by next week, he will be arrested tonight during a concert at Jones Beach. We have confirmed with law enforcement this is NOT true.
    See also

Aint u from Canada?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    "rihanna how do u feel about ur ? starting a brawl that got a tourist, a bodyguard and a NBA star injured?"

13398522003c52ce414c.jpg
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    DRAKE
    NOT Facing Arrest
    Despite Report

See also

Aint u from Canada?

yessir
    MTV reporting the same
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    DRAKE
    NOT Facing Arrest
    Despite Report

See also

Aint u from Canada?

yessir
    MTV reporting the same

ya'll cats done gained a few real ? points for this whole ordeal
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Any ? ? wit anybody in YMCMB gonna have problems wit MMG,Dipset and all our other family too

Chris Brown fam though they need to stop this ?
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah looks to me like only Drake deserves bashing here...the reality of it looks like some big dudes in the entourge of both completely trashed a club to ? ...and only Drake was hiding and crying over Rihanna while Brown was right there in the mix...Brown might be a ? for hitting Rihanna and all that but I bet that little angry ? will scrap if he has too...
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    drake gave that nikka a beauty mark
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    yeah looks to me like only Drake deserves bashing here...the reality of it looks like some big dudes in the entourge of both completely trashed a club to ? ...and only Drake was hiding and crying over Rihanna while Brown was right there in the mix...Brown might be a ? for hitting Rihanna and all that but I bet that little angry ? will scrap if he has too...

Lets look at Drake's track record: he's known for wearing his heart on his sleeve. He's always professed his love for Nicki Minaj and how much he wants to marry her. He told the world how Rhianna broke his heart. Started a Twitter beef with Maliah Michel cause she stopped ? with him. He got into a fued with Common over Serena. He did a song sweating his ex-? called "Marvins Room".

Somehow I wouldn't put it passed him if he started a fight w/ Chris over Rhianna. Some of his estrogen rubbed off on the cats he was with and all hell broke loose and he ran and hid.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets look at Drake's track record: he's known for wearing his heart on his sleeve. He's always professed his love for Nicki Minaj and how much he wants to marry her. He told the world how Rhianna broke his heart. Started a Twitter beef with Maliah Michel cause she stopped ? with him. He got into a fued with Common over Serena. He did a song sweating his ex-? called "Marvins Room".

Somehow I wouldn't put it passed him if he started a fight w/ Chris over Rhianna. Some of his estrogen rubbed off on the cats he was with and all hell broke loose and he ran and hid.

idk Chris caught feelings with meek bout her and he caught feelings in the past bout Drake ? with her.. both deserve bashings... hell all 3 deserve bashing
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn
    no hate but u really be following a ? love life
    im not throwing shots, im just saying i dont even know my own ? love lives that deeply
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

damn
    im not throwing shots, im just saying i dont even know my own ? love lives that deeply

Ain't nobody following his love life and nobody has to. Drake always publicizes his relationships and feelings about these ? . Dudes a ? simp.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i fuckz with Drizzy but what the ? is this????

0614-drake-bar-fight-article-1.jpg
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    chirs is actally a ? ? . he pressed charges against drake so drake mite get locked up and deported back to canada and wont be able to perform in usa anymore .also chirs dj threating drake on twitter due drake will hve to perform in chirs hometown . this beef is getting more interestin by the min

LOL @ getting Deported to Canada.

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options

damn

if bruh reads a daily hip hop news blog he would know all that ? ...he not "following" drakes lovelife
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS THREAD WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAT ? IN ASSOCIATON WITH TRILL ? 'NESS LTD

Thank Me Later and Take Care in these streets. Word to Drizzy.