7 Rappers who would Destroy PAC&BIGGIE/How the South killed hip hop

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
2Pac&Biggie where the best of THERE time but as time passed better rappers came along. the only reason 2pac&biggie are considered so great is cause they DIED before they got the chance 2 sellout.

Rappers That Would Destroy Them In A Rap Battle:
Andre 3000
Common
T.I
Lil Wayne (before he sold out come on be honest the carter 2 was the ? )
Eminem
Hopsin
Nas

The min rappers started rapping about swag&bling is the day hip-hop died. hip-hop is no longer real i believe it died when wayne started dropping b.s&the people excepted it. That caused a chain reaction where other artist also started making b.s music. which opened the door to the south. where basically anyone with a trial version of fruity loops,wore a chain,&could make a catchy hook got famous. Basically the south is runnig hip-hop 2day but also killing it at the same damn time. Rap no longer has meaning its all money,swag,bitchs&blah blah blah nothing changes.

Examples:
future
soulja boy
Y.C
Waka
Gucci
2chains
cashout
Etc.....

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Hopsin? Really???
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that hopsin ? is a ? ? outta here with this troll thread
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote:
    2Pac&Biggie where the best of THERE time but as time passed better rappers came along. the only reason 2pac&biggie are considered so great is cause they DIED before they got the chance 2 sellout.

Andre 3000
    Common
    T.I
    Eminem
    Hopsin
    Nas

The min rappers started rapping about swag&bling is the day hip-hop died. hip-hop is no longer real i believe it died when wayne started dropping b.s&the people excepted it. That caused a chain reaction where other artist also started making b.s music. which opened the door to the south. where basically anyone with a trial version of fruity loops,wore a chain,&could make a catchy hook got famous. Basically the south is runnig hip-hop 2day but also killing it at the same damn time. Rap no longer has meaning its all money,swag,bitchs&blah blah blah nothing changes.

Examples:
    future
    soulja boy
    Y.C
    Waka
    Gucci
    2chains
    cashout
    Etc.....

Man, you put an emphasis on a word and could not spell it.
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah im wack you a ? ? too quit followin me in every thread u male stalkin ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly lil Wayne from 99 could have beaten biggie or Pac in a battle? This can't be life.
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You, sir, do not realize the amounts of ether that will now be unleashed upon you.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    yeah im wack you a ? ? too quit followin me in every thread u male stalkin ?

lil boy i don't even know you
    Hopsin? Really???

yes really have you not heard him rap his way more lyrical than pac&biggie and alot more complex check out his xxl freshman freestyle
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    that hopsin ? is a ? ? outta here with this troll thread

not a troll thread its just my opinion a troll doesnt always troll ? sometimes trolls have serious topics to
    Jamaica wrote: »
    So wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly lil Wayne from 99 could have beaten biggie or Pac in a battle? This can't be life.

come on now ur acting like pac&biggie neva made fun songs theres a difference between there party songs&serious catalog

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    You said Wayne before Carter 2 could defeat big and pac in a battle. But to answer your question yes big and pac made fun records. Both artists were diverse with the music they made.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    You said Wayne before Carter 2 could defeat big and pac in a battle. But to answer your question yes big and pac made fun records. Both artists were diverse with the music they made.

no what im saying is lil wayne in his carter 2 era was better between 06 or 07-08 that ? was literally droppin hot verse after hot verse&no one was touching him....then he sold out&now where stuck with his current b.s self

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote:

Andre 3000
    Common
    T.I
    Eminem
    Hopsin
    Nas

Examples:
    future
    soulja boy
    Y.C
    Waka
    Gucci
    2chains
    cashout
    Etc.....

Man, you put an emphasis on a word and could not spell it.

im sorry im not and english teacher who cares about grammar&spelling as much as you (hangs head in shame)
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Wayne in any era was never ? with Biggie...
    now with Pac, that's debatable...I'd say Wayne from '04 to '06 would crush Pac without breaking a sweat
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    now with Pac, that's debatable...I'd say Wayne from '04 to '06 would crush Pac without breaking a sweat

ok thats your opioin but what about the others i named
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >T.I.
    >Lil Wanye
    >Hospin
    >Eminem

Oh wait, isn't T/S the ? that makes multiple alias with pictures of males he finds off facebook?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    >T.I.
    >Lil Wanye
    >Hospin
    >Eminem

Oh wait, isn't T/S the ? that makes multiple alias with pictures of males he finds off facebook?

@SuperstarCole you mean she ? but does it really matter anymore thats what i use 2do because it amused me its not what im doing now. so either answer the thread or ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "she"
    I think there's a guy that posts in GnS that likes your kind bruh.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    "she"
    I think there's a guy that posts in GnS that likes your kind bruh.

@SuperstarCole ? im really a girl a ? actually i just enjoyed trolling like a guy although it doesnt matter now
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

TI shouldn't even be mentioned, Luda ethered son's soul on that "Stomp" track and made his little snitch ass catch feelings.
    Eminem is overrated when it comes to battling, he struggled against Benzino of all people and lets not forget Ja killing him with the one hitter quitter.
    3000 skipping through the meadows and picking dandelions ass don't seem like the dude that cares for rap beef.
    Common would murk them both, same with Nas...
    and that Hopsing ? is wack as ? ....why is he also mentioned?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

TI shouldn't even be mentioned, Luda ethered son's soul on that "Stomp" track and made his little snitch ass catch feelings.
    Eminem is overrated when it comes to battling, he struggled against Benzino of all people and lets not forget Ja killing him with the one hitter quitter.
    3000 skipping through the meadows and picking dandelions ass don't seem like the dude that cares for rap beef.

@Yamoley listen to hipson spit&his lyrics and u'll c why also 3000 is a beast. i've never heard him spit a bad verse have you? i mean no one knows his rap battle ability but off his bars alone his probably betta than pac&biggie. also t.i destroyed lil flip his already a provin battle rapper&he snapped on luda. luda didnt just walk away with a big win he had to fight for that win
    http://youtu.be/hvposUcNgcE
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »

LMAO at the bolded!!!!

How dare ts put them other ? on the same screen let alone list with Nas smh what is the world coming too??

you act like because the music they make is different that tgey cant be in the same catagory this is based off skill not music catalog&all of this guy are extremely good rappers
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i kno feminem aint touchin pac nor biggie .
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    all i kno feminem aint touchin pac nor biggie .

you clearly have something against eminem there for ya answer doesnt count
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The people have spoken....

*sinks thread*
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    The people have spoken....

*sinks thread*

spoken on what? is u anotha mod who abuses power
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get so tired of people blaming a particular rapper or rappers for killing Hip Hop. Let's make something clear. Rappers can ? the genre no matter how bad they are. All they can do is make their music and play in their lane. The people who ? the genre are the ones that control what music comes out and the fans.

Swag rap sucks we can all agree, but you know what, if the first record exec that heard it said, "This ? sucks" and passed on it, we wouldn't be hearing it now. Instead, they get behind these bad rappers and movements and blow them up. Therein likes the problem though. At the end of the day, the most fault lies with fans. Record execs are only concerned about making money. If putting good music out makes them the most money, that's what they'll do. If putting out ? makes them rich, then that's what they do. The fact that all these people flock to the ? is what keeps that ? so popular. So it's dumb to blame rappers, because no swag rapper would even exist if there weren't people out there supporting them.