Curtis Scoon (@curtisscoon) NY Trife Life True Gangsta and hip-hop stories.....(Nas Story)

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
Yo if you aint knowing about OG Curtis Scoon then you need take heed what the OG says because the brother lived it in the streets of NY, this aint not fairytale fake ? . The brother speaks on the real street life ? and this ? is not pretty at all he was there from the begining of hip-hop to all the glory days of the NY crime scene in the 80's and 90's.

So i following the brother on twitter where he tells stories of real life gangsta ? and some hip-hop stories of Run from Run DMC, E Money Bags and all the Gangsters Royalty and Stick up kids of the past and he drop this little tale on Nas.

Nas was really about his ? , he was no punk at all well until Pac was in that Park but that's neither here or there.

Curtis Scoon ‏@CurtisScoon
What many don't know is the barbershop scene in Belly where there was an attempted robbery of Nas was factual and shot at the actual shop.

Lil Sam and "Jay" were both 16yrs old when they crossed paths with Nas that night. They approached hin as fans then Jay backed out on him.

Say what you want about Nas and I don't know him but he went for his. Apparently a struggle for the gun ensued and Jay came up short.

Nas was unarmed and confronted by 2 assailants only to disarm them and send them on their way with one leaking. Can't take that from him.

I knew lil Sam and Jay well. Truth be told Nas had the benefit of being robbed by two amatuers but he didn't know so props to him.

Comments

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never doubted Nas bussing his guns
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I thought i was the only one who read his tweets.

You seen the one's about 2pac? Dude told all about his 1994 shooting. I already know about most of it though (not as detailed of course) but alot of people don't. Dude spoke about his ? case and all. One thing i like about his tweets is that dude says names and all that so you can tell dude doesn't have fear and that he is a true OG. If not him then maybe he speaks for other ? but either way i like that he's very detailed about it.

Dude basically said that the Dexter dude was one of the guys involved in 2pac shooting and that he got paid for it and all that, which is what Dexter basically said himself.

He also did say though that 2pac really did shoot himself before he got robbed and all that.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need to read his tweets
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I dont recall anyone ever testing Nas's "gangster" . I may be wrong tho
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll have to check out his tweets, interesting story
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i need to read his tweets
    I don't have Twitter but I read his tweets this ? tells everything that was going on in ny
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

Dude needs a book deal
    Talks about Pac and Jay also..

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props for someone finally mentioning curtis scoon's tweets
    i tried to mention in a couple of threads, since i can't start a thread yet
    no one aint say ? tho

you see how he said tim dog performed ? compton in front of a bunch of jheri curled out ? and not one of them did ? ? then he hopped off stage walked straight to ice cube and gave him dap.
  • backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    Options
    somebody should put them together and make short chapters for each topic he talks about
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Out in Cali Deathrow was having a Christmas party and Pac was officially with the label. Suge had recently sprung him from Clinton Dannemora

At the party was a promoter from the Bx named Buggs. Buggs had Bandoola Records and promoted the Deathrow tour in Richmond back in the day.

@CurtisScoon
    From there he forged a relationship with Suge and started working directly for Deathrow. Everything was cool. Buggs did good business.

At the party Pac spots Buggs and demanded Suge do something because Buggs was supposedly Puffy's homeboy. Suge caved into Pac's wishes.

Buggs was focibly taken into the nearest men's room and subjected to all sorts of degrading humiliation which followed a needless beating.

Buggs lated sued Suge and Tha Row but whatever happened in that restroom could not be wiped clean by money. He was never the same after.

Pac is from NY and contrary to popular belief NYers loved his music as much as anyone else. He went to prison and it was like he went mad.

More tales from the dark side when I get home later... To be continued.

Pac's angst towards NY began with his assault at Quad studio. To blame a whole city for 1 incident he brought upon himself is not masculine.

Pac decided to hang with people like Hatian Jack on his own. He wanted to be identified with a certain element without wholly understanding.

Jack and his crew were serious criminals. They were never going to be anything but criminals. He couldn't have picked a worse crew.

Moreover, they were viewed with distrust and suspicion within their own social sphere. There were always whispers about them but no proof.

Pac's NY troubles began in I believe Bentley's or some other club where he allowed a female groupie to ? him on the dancefloor.

The groupie then called the hotel where he was staying constantly. Leaving messages the police would later destroy. Pac did not ? her.

She was either invited by someone in the entourage or she invited herself to the hotel looking for Pac. He didn't want to be bothered.

So Jack & Co. took over. They took the girl in a room and gang ? her, sodomized her. Perhaps they promised her Pac when they were done.

Humiliated and in all likelihood not of sound mind, she called the cops. Jack was out before anyone and was repped by a PBA attorney.

PBA as in Police Benevolent Association. This is who Pac chose to consort with and then tried to blame everyone but the man in the mirror.

After realizing his error he did an interview disparaging Jack and a few others distancing himself from them but the damage was done.

more to come.....
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    His inexperience was showing in all his moves. Rev Run once told me it's far more important what comes out a man's mouth than what goes in.

No one ever told Pac that. This wasn't a rap battle. ? was real and all that gum flapping wasn't gonna change the outcome.

Next he was booked to do a song with an artist signed to Jimmy Henchmen. He was paid $7500 and he needed every dime of it.

His Panther lineage and the incident in Atl with the cops won him no friends on the NYPD. They were too happy to see him go down for ? .

Confronted with the prospect of doing real time he began to show the signs of stress and smoked non-stop. He became increasingly paranoid.

Pac was running late for the session. Jimmy called his phone repeatedly. Pac grew annoyed and in a Chocolate Thai haze screamed on Jimmy.

The rest as they say is history. Pac had lost touch with reality and was about to pay dearly for it. He showed up to the studio and SHTF.

Because he was under surveillance by the NYPD no one in his crew wanted to carry heat. Pac was HOT! He decided to carry 2 guns himself.

As he, Stretch and the others entered the small lobby area they were confronted by 3 men. One of whom was Dexter Isaac. Dex was bout it!

Pac panicked, turned his back and tried to withdraw his guns. He immediately shot one of his testicles off and his homie in the gut.

He then tried to grab the gun of the assailant and was shot in his hand with a .25 caliber. That was accidental. No one expected resistance.

Those guys were floating around the city. Had a .25 because it was concealable and it was better than nothing and they got a call.

It was no big conspiracy. No plot, no hate. Nothing. Just a guy who talked too much being taught a lesson. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Turf war is not organic to NY. That's young boy ? . NY G's roll with the paper and demand respect. They don't understand anything else.

While Pac laid on the floor they pistol whipped him. That's what caused the injuries to his head that people claimed were gunshots.

His man on the floor next to him couldn't understand why they were beating him and reached over, popped off his jewelry and threw it at them

Later in the hospital Pac's biological father showed up to everyone's surprise because Pac had been telling them he was dead.

I guess claiming Mutulu as his father served his "gangsta" purposes better but his father was very much alive and concerned for his son.

I never met Dex but I know people who knew him on the street and know him in the pen. He carries it the same everywhere. Pac had no chance.

aiight im done posting this ? tweeets. yall ? can check his twitter for urself if you want to, if yall dont find this interesting enough then so be it. your welcome.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The plot still thickens...

Young "Does Nas bust his guns?! " Jeezy is somewhere putting his foot in mouth right about now..
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »

Dude needs a book deal

He seems to be in the know on a lot of ? that has went down. I'd definitely read it if he put out a book
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »

Dude needs a book deal

What did he said about Jay?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    That's wild about his dad coming to the hospital cause his dad say he went there and saw Puff and Big there and he got clowned on here when that video was posted.

Big said he ran into Tupac's father there too.
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    The plot still thickens...

Young "Does Nas bust his guns?! " Jeezy is somewhere putting his foot in mouth right about now..

Yes sir... So now the question is do jeezy bust his guns?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn
    so
    Pac actually didnt get shot

smh

i almost wish i didnt read that ?

Pac was on some cheddar bob ?
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    That's wild about his dad coming to the hospital cause his dad say he went there and saw Puff and Big there and he got clowned on here when that video was posted.

Big said he ran into Tupac's father there too.

Smh Big died over nothing he had anything to do with.

Big died because pac died,if big had nothing to do with it or made it seem like he did he still be alive
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    somebody drop a link

i dont have a twitter
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    check out "QUEENS REIGNS SUPREME" !

• backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    Options
    What he said about Jay Z is craaaazy. He basically said Foxy Brown made his career

"Foxy got you hot cuz you kept her face in your ? "
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas busts his gun.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody post the jayz ? he talmbout