in b4 lebron wins a ring..............

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
what are your thoughts on this? Lebron gets his first ring ring either thursday......if NOT then sunday.
Hes played nine yrs now.......
do u look at "The decision" any different now?

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<<had dallas in 6, miami in 5... not a coencidence folks... i just know more than everybody else.

ps where are you tommy
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a man, and really hate lebron off of "the decision" you're really more a ? than you claim him to be.

"The Decision" isn't even a factor at all.

Lebron gets his first ring, but Heat and OKC were favored by most since preseason. Not much of a surprise, Heat are more experienced, slightly better core.

Wouldnt be surprised to see same finals matchup next 2 years.

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know people will still hate (mostly white casual BBall fans). I just hope people don't try to diminish this dudes moment with the :this was a shortened season" ? . This dude balled this whole season and in the playoffs, has proven that he's clutch in big moments, and has killed the question of who's the best player in the league. Love him or hate him, you got to respect his game
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the fix is in...

OKC in 7
    and I picked Miami to win this series.
  • ATTS
    Options
    They better not say add an asterick to this season like 1999 spurs........
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that short season ? is bull, it was short for everyone

LeBron is the best player period though
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    <<<had dallas in 6, miami in 5... not a coencidence folks... i just know more than everybody else.

ps where are you tommy
    lol @ tommy bailing on james the year he poised to win the chip...

tommy cant win
    Wheres Tommy Bilfiger? Basketball ? ?

Da fucc is wrong wit you dog? Are u this charged u might have gotten a prediction right on a message board that u have to recklessly name drop like a maniac?

Go read the finals thread geek, I said I want lebron to win a title but I aint think the heat TEAM was better than the thunders team especially after that boston series

Shouts to the king If it goes down now cut this obsessive stalker ? out

• ATTS
    Options
    So bron mvp...finals mvp..top defensive player...second in scoring...... what a season....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know people will still hate (mostly white casual BBall fans). I just hope people don't try to diminish this dudes moment with the :this was a shortened season" ? . This dude balled this whole season and in the playoffs, has proven that he's clutch in big moments, and has killed the question of who's the best player in the league. Love him or hate him, you got to respect his game

I know somebody might bring that up. It's all about taking care of business in the playoffs. Regular season games tend to become irrelevant.

People really have no reason to hate lebron unless it's about some bball ? like a rivalry.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    tumblr_m56hcfpYJ81rty8nno1_400.png

we off that^

lol

the GIF business will take a severe business hit if the heat get dat chip
  • ATTS
    Options
    Melo n durant are next in line for jokes
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bron will go ape ? on Thursday. He'll have 30+ points. Heat will win but there will be no big shot at the end. It will be over with like 3 mins to go. Bron will ask to be taken out after he makes some mid range jumper with under 2 mins to go which will be the exclamation point on his first ring

Championship edition Brons will go on sale this weekend. The olympic color way will still be better tho

Will he cry like Jordan did??? That's the real thread we should have
  • ATTS
    Options
    Bron will go ape ? on Thursday. He'll have 30+ points. Heat will win but there will be no big shot at the end. It will be over with like 3 mins to go. Bron will ask to be taken out after he makes some mid range jumper with under 2 mins to go which will be the exclamation point on his first ring

Championship edition Brons will go on sale this weekend. The olympic color way will still be better tho

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I just hope people don't try to diminish this dudes moment with the :this was a shortened season" ? .
    I see this happening

we off that^

Dead!!!

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao It's funny b/c I can see it happening
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent heard ANYONE diminish anything due to a short season...lol @ nggas makin up ? to debate upon themselves

The pundits will, however, forget all about the struggle and say 'well they have the big 3 the y were supposed to win anyway'
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was fun to hate on him last year, but I really hope they win this series, wich looks like they are going to do. No more no ring jokes but I will still clown his hair line.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pretty much forgot it was a shortened season,
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we off that^

Hilarious.

C/S All this ? .
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I pretty much forgot it was a shortened season,
    You better believe them clowns in Cleveland haven't! It's going to be the shortened season, Rose getting hurt, the refs blowing calls, etc. Anything to to take away from Lebron balling out his mind this playoff season
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    S/O too Bron and the Heat I was big critic of Bron but he stepped his game up became better @ damn near every facet of his game. Just when u thought he couldnt get no better he steps up even more Man one of the best overall playoff performances I've seen...... would be a Hater if I didnt give credit where credit is due even Wade babymoms tryna run off with kids but still put in good performance. Much respect
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yea Pharoah Monch a fool

@pharoahemonch
    Looks like Eddie Curry might get that ring he's been working so hard for his entire career.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    oh yea Pharoah Monch a fool

@pharoahemonch
    Looks like Eddie Curry might get that ring he's been working so hard for his entire career.
    dead