Rick Ross Speedin' is a perfect example of getting out shined by the guest singer on a song

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Gee

"Plz suh, can I hav sum more pics of hiphopisalive"

3okadw.jpg
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    im sayin tho

like i said n this post
    cracka ? cuz that faggotz avi pik is on 99.9% of my postz cuz that ? stay flaggin my ? cuz hez a male stalkin cracka like U so i put a MANN ALERT out!

is that why u asked for pictures of other posters lol
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    reason threads stay getting derailed.

this ? got derail;d when that lame cracka HIP-HOPISAFAG post;d that photoshopp;d pik of his brotha on da laptop typin MALE POSTERZ SNz smh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol gee has a white fetish. notice how he only tries to get my pics. go suck off riddlerap while you listen to 50 cent
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seriously gee, who taught you how to read and write?
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song ok, nothing special... Khaled whack than a mug with that "we the best" ? .
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lol gee has a white fetish. notice how he only tries to get my pics. go suck off riddlerap while you listen to 50 cent

ya da 1 wit a male stalkin fetish cuz ya da 1 that derail;d this thread wit that corny photoshopp;d pik of ya brotha typin 2 MALE POSTERZ SNz smh....
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the move to the donkey
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the move to the donkey

Mods need to chill out lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Why was this locked?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Why was this locked?
    I would assume because it got derailed and more then half the posts are either persoanal attacks, offtopic or blatant trolling but then I was not the one that orginally locked it and cannot tell you for sure...

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    No different than any other thread.

Whenever gee enters a thread he says what he says then you know someone just can't help themselves and they must say something to him. In turn we all know gee will never not ignore a comment and thus begins the shitstorm.

But hey it is what it is.
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options

Whenever gee enters a thread he says what he says then you know someone just can't help themselves and they must say something to him. In turn we all know gee will never not ignore a comment and thus begins the shitstorm.

u lyin muuunkee face ? that cracka HIP-HOPisaFAG came n herr 1st typin MY SN along wit H-RAPz wit that ? azz photoshopp;d pik of his brotha on da laptop aGain i dont give a flyin ? about nobody on herr i cant help that i got MALE STALKERZ cuz i dont b followin NOBODYZ postz or hittin da reaction button!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you didn't give a "flyin ? " you wouldn't cry on an internet "4um" so much about what other posters say. You're obviously an insecure guy judging by your random attacks on people for being "faceless CRACKAS" I think you'd attack your own mother if she was on here and said something about you. "? u faceless cracka. post ya picture" *posts picture of herself* "mama?!?! *cries*"
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you didn't give a "flyin ? " you wouldn't cry on an internet "4um" so much about what other posters say. You're obviously an insecure guy judging by your random attacks on people for being "faceless CRACKAS" I think you'd attack your own mother if she was on here and said something about you. "? u faceless cracka. post ya picture" *posts picture of herself* "mama?!?! *cries*"

smh@ random attackz...cracka ? yall male stalkerz is stalkin me & h-rap alwayz typin our SNz we dont type yall SNz...plus dumb fukz b sayin i b derailin threadz just like therrz a dumb azz mod n herr sayin that stupid ? now when that is a LIE...cuz ya cracka azz derail;d this thread when u post;d that photoshopp;d pik of ya brother on da laptop typin my SN & h-rapz stop typin MALE POSTERZ SNz when they dont give a ? about U...
  • GeE-757
    Options
    cain gtfoh wit that dumb ? i got that ? n my sig like that cuz he just comez on herr 2 flag my postz he dont come on herr 2 post about hiphop...
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cain gtfoh wit that dumb ? i got that ? n my sig like that cuz he just comez on herr 2 flag my postz he dont come on herr 2 post about hiphop...

Why don't you just come out the closet already, we all know that you are ? and retarted, no need to hide it. You having my pic in your sig is more ? than anything else anyone has said or done on here. I'm sorry ? but I don't go that way.

I flag all your post that are troll post, and when they review it they will see how much of a troll you are. I post on here when the topic is worth it, and I will post a lot more once you get banned. In fact, I bet this site will get a lot more people to post once you get banned. Your emotional rants have turned this forum into a wasteland.
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    ? please either you care about the reactions or you don't if duke a ? why you have a ? on your sig smh.

Fam do you I'm done with it.

Anyway Jeezy got killed by his RnB features not even close.

cain u dont understand cuz SION was threatenin 2 ban me when we couldnt c who was givin da reactionz cuz he was blamin me fa all da flagg;d postz so since we can c who is flaggin postz i put a MANN ALERT out on that ? n my sig cuz that ? is da main reason y i got 1.7k flagz cuz i can c that faggotz avi pik on all my postz FLAGGIN so that ? should b ban worthy especially when i dont even react or follow his postz cuz he is just a lame cracka i dont give 2 shitz about him smh....& on topik alot of rapperz b gettin murder;d by r&b featurez AYO TECHNOLOGY...lol
    BostonDro wrote: »
    Why don't you just come out the closet already, we all know that you are ? and retarted, no need to hide it. You having my pic in your sig is more ? than anything else anyone has said or done on here. I'm sorry ? but I don't go that way.

I flag all your post that are troll post, and when they review it they will see how much of a troll you are. I post on here when the topic is worth it, and I will post a lot more once you get banned. In fact, I bet this site will get a lot more people to post once you get banned. Your emotional rants have turned this forum into a wasteland.

? ? i dont give a ? about u but ya ? azz lovez male stalkin my postz flaggin my ? & i gotta look@ ya lame pik on all my postz thatz y i put that MANN ALERT out on u n my SIG ya male stalkin ? ? u & ? ya feelinz ? !
  • BostonDro
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    ? please either you care about the reactions or you don't if duke a ? why you have a ? on your sig smh.

Fam do you I'm done with it.

Anyway Jeezy got killed by his RnB features not even close.

cain u dont understand cuz SION was threatenin 2 ban me when we couldnt c who was givin da reactionz cuz he was blamin me fa all da flagg;d postz so since we can c who is flaggin postz i put a MANN ALERT out on that ? n my sig cuz that ? is da main reason y i got 1.7k flagz cuz i can c that faggotz avi pik on all my postz FLAGGIN so that ? should b ban worthy especially when i dont even react or follow his postz cuz he is just a lame cracka i dont give 2 shitz about him smh....& on topik alot of rapperz b gettin murder;d by r&b featurez AYO TECHNOLOGY...lol

? ? i dont give a ? about u but ya ? azz lovez male stalkin my postz flaggin my ? & i gotta look@ ya lame pik on all my postz thatz y i put that MANN ALERT out on u n my SIG ya male stalkin ? ? u & ? ya feelinz ? !

LOL, you don't give a f@ck about me but yet you put my pics in your sig, that's some backward ass thinking. And if your ? ass really did look at everything I flagged you on, you would see it was everytime you came into a thread I was reading about an artist you don't like and you just start with your emotionally hurt rant. Or in a thread that has abosultly nothing to do with Em/Dre/50 or G unit and you bring them up so you can do anothet one of your famously sorry ass rants.

If you would stop acting like a hurt lil girl when it comes to artist, then you wouldn't be called a troll.
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL, you don't give a f@ck about me but yet you put my pics in your sig, that's some backward ass thinking. And if your ? ass really did look at everything I flagged you on, you would see it was everytime you came into a thread I was reading about an artist you don't like and you just start with your emotionally hurt rant. Or in a thread that has abosultly nothing to do with Em/Dre/50 or G unit and you bring them up so you can do anothet one of your famously sorry ass rants.

If you would stop acting like a hurt lil girl when it comes to artist, then you wouldn't be called a troll.

wat dont u get??? when u flag my postz i can c ya AVI PIK on my postz so i put a MANN ALERT out on u n my sig cuz that is ? ? & ban worthy worryin about wat another MALE POSTER is postin about on a hiphop 4um 2 discuss HIPHOP u r da real TROLL followin my postz wit homotionz hittin da reation button on me when i dont give 2 shitz about ya XISTENCE! da day u cut da male stalkin mann ? out is da day ull come outta my sig..
  • BostonDro
    Options

wat dont u get??? when u flag my postz i can c ya AVI PIK on my postz so i put a MANN ALERT on u n my sig cuz that is ? ? & ban worthy worryin about wat another MALE POSTER is postin about on a hiphop 4um 2 discuss HIPHOP u r da real TROLL followin my postz wit homotionz hittin da reation button on me when i dont give 2 shitz about ya XISTENCE! da day u cut da male stalkin out is da day ull come outta my sig..

I don't care that you have me in your sig. It only makes you look dumb, so carry on. Trust me when they look over evertime I flagged you, they will see it's because you were trolling and you having both of my pics in your sig will just further prove that you are an emotionally dysfunctional troll that likes to look at male pics on a hip hop forum.

I'll change my avi again so you can add another pic to your collection. It'll be of me and my boys so you have more men to look at.
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't care that you have me in your sig. It only makes you look dumb, so carry on. Trust me when they look over evertime I flagged you, they will see it's because you were trolling and you having both of my pics in your sig will just further prove that you are an emotionally dysfunctional troll that likes to look at male pics on a hip hop forum.

I'll change my avi again so you can add another pic to your collection. It'll be of me and my boys so you have more men to look at.

NO MANN!...im straight on puttin ya bffz n my sig cuz they aint on herr male stalkin like U & trust me i dont wanna have ya pix n my sig but like i said this male stalkin ? is gettin outta hand so i put a MANN ALERT out on u cuz u r a ? followin & trollin my postz wit flagz when i dont care about ya xistence u r a nobody 2 me on herr im not on herr fa u im on herr 2 discuss HIPHOP wat da REASON is fa not male stalkin that ? is DONKEY ? ? !....now speak on da topik or ? & stop male stalkin
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In this case upon reveiw it started going offtopic and into personal attacks before Gee ever posted, IT just got worse once he did...
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could a mod move gee757 post like you did the tupac thread cause he derailing this ? or is that to hypocritical??
This discussion has been closed.