Comments

• HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get flagged 4 speakin the truth on ? ass tupac u ? is some hoes
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now you know you lost the beef when you're nodding your head to a track where another rapper
    is making fun of you and your sickle cell disease.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    If Prodigy and crew wanted to get back at Snoop and the DPG
    with that LA LA track why didnt they come to LA and shoot the video?

I mean DPG came to NY and shot the NY NY video... Just saying tho..
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Now you know you lost the beef when you're nodding your head to a track where another rapper

at least P is alive and breathing to nod his head while Pac is nothing but furnace dust
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »

at least P is alive and breathing to nod his head while Pac is nothing but furnace dust

I'm pretty sure P rather be dead to with all the ? that has been going on these last couple of months
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    LOL you right, I was just like these ? , a blind by the 2pac lies n BS, until I grow up in relies the ? was a ? who thought he was some don or some ? . I don't respect haters who turn on their true friends. funny because Suge was pimping his ? the whole time, in pretty much owned his soul in ? act like he was some kind of leader or "revolutionary" LMFAO. that ? was a puppet who was used by Suge in that's why he is dead now. mean while all who he hated on besides Biggie (which he pretty much is the reason Big is dead in we were deprived of more classic ? that Biggie could have made) are alive rich n well Jay half a billie Puff number 1 on Forbes Nas is still alive dropping gems looks like 2-pac Lost.

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dpg stayed up in that trailer flew back west then stomped on ny buildings on a green screen lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    LOL you right, I was just like these ? , a blind by the 2pac lies n BS, until I grow up in relies the ? was a ? who thought he was some don or some ? . I don't respect haters who turn on their true friends. funny because Suge was pimping his ? the whole time, in pretty much owned his soul in ? act like he was some kind of leader or "revolutionary" LMFAO. that ? was a puppet who was used by Suge in that's why he is dead now. mean while all who he hated on besides Biggie (which he pretty much is the reason Big is dead in we were deprived of more classic ? that Biggie could have made) are alive rich n well Jay half a billie Puff number 1 on Forbes Nas is still alive dropping gems looks like 2-pac Lost.

Cosign thats why I dont fucc wit pac he was a trash rapper and that low life crab is the reason biggie gone

No more classick bars from the goat cuz that crab loser perpetuated a coastal war just cuz his hoe ass got pistol whooped and robbed in manhattan

• _Menace_
    Options
    Dpg stayed up in that trailer flew back west then stomped on ny buildings on a green screen lol

No ? it was a green screen you really thought Snoop and Kurupt where that tall knocking buildings down? LMAO

• _Menace_
    Options

Cosign thats why I dont fucc wit pac he was a trash rapper and that low life crab is the reason biggie gone

No more classick bars from the goat cuz that crab loser perpetuated a coastal war just cuz his hoe ass got pistol whooped and robbed in manhattan

Biggie is gone cause he came to Cali at the wrong time. Pac had nothing to do with his death he was dead 6months earlier.
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    To that Arab ? flagging my post, ? you too, you towel head Osama looking ? ass mod. you West Coast ? are mad sensitive, soft ass nerd ass ? , with over a 1000 post go get a life you ? . ? all yall ? in yall hero Pac flag that ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Smh at the mod flagging for no real reason. Perfect example why the Reason has fell to the wayside far as IC forums go.
    I flagged you also for this troll post but to respond to your post before I get back on topic he was making a point of attacking other posters and trolling taking the thread offtopic with said personal attacks. As to this whole prodigy mess personally I feel dude is a ? from all the ? I have seen go down with him over the years and this ? is a plea for relevance...

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol soloman pacstan flagging everything.......
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So basically anybody who ? on pac gets banned,put in jail or their posts buried

You abusin your mod power duke gee757 does this DAILY wit fif and you do nothin
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Only flagging the troll or abuse posts so Next off topic personal attacks gets a extended warning break, please keep this on topic in regards to prodigy and his pleas for attention riding on a Dead Rappers wave...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Smh at the mod flagging for no real reason. Perfect example why the Reason has fell to the wayside far as IC forums go.
    I flagged you also for this troll post but to respond to your post before I get back on topic he was making a point of attacking other posters and trolling taking the thread offtopic with said personal attacks. As to this whole prodigy mess personally I feel dude is a ? from all the ? I have seen go down with him over the years and this ? is a plea for relevance...

^^^^^^^^^^^just dont get it

Drop A Gem did just that drop a gem on Pac. The original got trashed and P and Hav know the song was calling out Pac but there label wouldn't let them drop the one with his name in it. DJ Clue had a copy of it but out of respect for the dead he trashed it.

Kats really soak up the wolf tickets sold like that huh, from a insider perspective masters are rarely if ever destroyed intentionally regardless of their content. A controversal one like a Drop a gem with Pacs name or a long kiss good night calling out pac is either sitting in a vault waiting for the right money to get it released or does not exist and is story made to save face and explain why kats went the coward route...
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^just dont get it

Drop A Gem did just that drop a gem on Pac. The original got trashed and P and Hav know the song was calling out Pac but there label wouldn't let them drop the one with his name in it. DJ Clue had a copy of it but out of respect for the dead he trashed it.

Kats really soak up the wolf tickets sold like that huh, from a insider perspective masters are rarely if ever destroyed intentionally regardless of their content. A controversal one like a Drop a gem with Pacs name or a long kiss good night calling out pac is either sitting in a vault waiting for the right money to get it released or does not exist and is story made to save face and explain why kats went the coward route...

? you playing dumb or what? ? was a pac diss.... when radio introduced the song they said mobb deep dissing tupac ask the mobb today and they say it was a pac diss.......why must they say his name when we all know who it was aimed at......did to the break of dawn by ll get discredited because he didnt mention ice t, moe dee or hammer by name....stop it .......
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So basically anybody who ? on pac gets banned,put in jail or their posts buried

You abusin your mod power duke gee757 does this DAILY wit fif and you do nothin

I am not all up in the 50cent threads like that talk to one of the mods peeping those threads ironically this is the 1st post of yours I have flagged this thread, also I have been flagging Gee also when he goes offtopic in threads I am peeping and it has nothing to do with ? on anyone it has to do with personal attacks and taking a thread offtopic just like you did with this post. SO again talk freely about your hate for pac and how you feel Prodigy ? on him that I will just give a wack or nosign to but take it off with personal attacks and continual trolling and you will get multiple flags then if it keeps up a warning break...

back to prodigy's plea for attention now...
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

Makaveli the Don
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is this, avi prison bars for ? on Tutu Shakur?
    ? this forum went to ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac was overrated, that is all......................Prodigy and BIG da GOAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    Options
    never liked Mobb Deep
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

biggie got what he had comin to him . why in the hell would u go to the west knowning ur rivial jus got killed . biggie was thinking he was king and he ran ? . he just got G checked and they killed his ass
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what i liked about pac is that he made it clear who he had beef with. It wasn't some ? ass subliminal ? .