Jimmy Henchmen Indicted For Murder, Admits To Role In 2Pac Shooting

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tommy stay winnin

in what actually?

being 35 and unemployed letting his mom pay his phone bill aint winning.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tommy been winnin
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay Tommy "no ? job" bilfiger....I know you wanna palm some cheeks like this before you die....

[img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/550614_489312834419101_2000028367_n.jpg[/img]
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Ay Tommy "no ? job" bilfiger....I know you wanna palm some cheeks like this before you die....

[img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/550614_489312834419101_2000028367_n.jpg[/img]

lol at this ? paying a crackhead 5 dollars and a tuna sandwich to palm that ass. ? u not slick
  • _Menace_
    Options
    How do I go from 6points to 26points in trolling?

? doesnt seem right
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    Don't get the cause of your birth confused with me buddy...never paid never will
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    She a 6. Hard 6

Dont get too excited bruh
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    She a 6. Hard 6

Dont get too excited bruh
    Does it matter compared to a cat who's never got even a scent of cooch in his entire life

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    alright people anymore offtopic trolling ? will get his locked till I can clean it up and split your e-battle and move it to donkey. Keep ontopic and speaking on how Jimmy admitted to being involved in Pacs 1st shooting or find another thread to talk ? to each other in as you can see all offtopic ? has been flagged. This is the 1st and last warning before actual warnigns happen to all who further participate. No reason to let Haters or Groupies get anyone worked up in here There is plenty of points about Jimmy that can be chopped up and disected still...
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    Out of respect for the homie fazeem I'll dead it and keep the initial convo going, Jimmy will forever go down as the biggest goon turned snitch in hip hop history
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why did Jimmy Henchmen rob Tupac and have him shot? I mean, did he just want his jewelry, or did he have some vendetta against Tupac? What was the motivation? Did anyone from Tupac's clic retaliate? And why did Tupac implicate Biggie and the whole East Coast? Were any of them connected to Jimmy Henchmen and the robbery?

Sorry if these questions have been answered and/or is common knowledge.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alright people anymore offtopic trolling ? will get his locked till I can clean it up and split your e-battle and move it to donkey. Keep ontopic and speaking on how Jimmy admitted to being involved in Pacs 1st shooting or find another thread to talk ? to each other in as you can see all offtopic ? has been flagged. This is the 1st and last warning before actual warnigns happen to all who further participate. No reason to let Haters or Groupies get anyone worked up in here There is plenty of points about Jimmy that can be chopped up and disected still...

? ? ...Just playing this ? happens in every pac thread because of the goat troll tommy b.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? came through and shut it down lmao, and as far as the situation with Jimmy do yall think that this absolves Biggie of all responsibilty or that he was aware and deserved for Pac to come at him.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So pac know who got him shot up but still went after big like he know. Thats real ? made of pac. He took an L there
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing about pac is he made a similar move as 50 or vice versa

instead of going after the people that actually got him shot on record...he went at the people they represented and (attempted) to destroy them a la' ja/irv and supreme

pac knew biggie didnt have him shot but he felt that big knew it was gonna happen and didnt do anything to stop it/warn him

so in retaliation he went at big and puff cause he knew jimmy henchman had money in with em

its really quite simple and i apologize for this small history lesson

carry on
  • _Menace_
    Options
    So pac know who got him shot up but still went after big like he know. Thats real ? made of pac. He took an L there

He know Biggie didnt shoot him. He felt like Big knew someone was there that night to stick him up
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont believe it for a second
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    yall ? know that he may be taking the heat off someone else.

to just admit some ? might shorten his time maybe or whatever . you neva know the reason this came up.

didn't the dude from the wire take all murder charges since he was already going up state?

for a poe boy lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBPK4wpZpw
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing about pac is he made a similar move as 50 or vice versa

instead of going after the people that actually got him shot on record...he went at the people they represented and (attempted) to destroy them a la' ja/irv and supreme

pac knew biggie didnt have him shot but he felt that big knew it was gonna happen and didnt do anything to stop it/warn him

so in retaliation he went at big and puff cause he knew jimmy henchman had money in with em

its really quite simple and i apologize for this small history lesson

carry on

he put biggie on so he felt there should be that respect if biggie knew of any foul play
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Why did Jimmy Henchmen rob Tupac and have him shot? I mean, did he just want his jewelry, or did he have some vendetta against Tupac? What was the motivation? Did anyone from Tupac's clic retaliate? And why did Tupac implicate Biggie and the whole East Coast? Were any of them connected to Jimmy Henchmen and the robbery?

Sorry if these questions have been answered and/or is common knowledge.

It's called an extortion scheme and trust me it has happened and still happens to some of our favorites. Gangsters operate like gangsters, they don't operate like rappers or like us. They tried to get 2pac to Bad Boy since they were extorting Bad Boy, since Bad Boy was funded by alot of street money and was also used to help them wash ? money, and since 2pac was in need of money after his trials and ? and honestly wanted to be around street cats, he did. Maybe he wanted pull them up or just be around them and so to get him convinced they started to hand him alot of money, jewelry and all kinds of stuff during the shooting of Above The Rim which was shot in New York. When 2pac didnt wanna sign with Bad Boy and had some other issues with them together with him airing them out on some large New York paper during the ? case, they wanted to "teach him a lesson". They just wanted to rob him really but he made resistance and according to some even shot himself when he tried pulling his gun. So some of the stuff they robbed 2pac for was stuff they had given to him or bought with money they had given to him.

2pac was never mad at the whole East Coast first off. The thing is alot of the East Coast rappers had affiliations/was being extorted by the same or other gangsta cats too and so they were probably puppets for them and some of them were sneak dissing 2pac and ? like that. Another thing was that 2pac was mad at Biggie for not warning him enough, he felt that he had helped Biggie in his career so Biggie owed him more, but according to Biggie he did but said that Pac didnt wanna listen. 2pac really went at Biggie to go against those street cats. It's like hurting their investments and their plot in a sense. Biggie nor Puffy had anything to do with that shooting, people speculate that they did about his death but who knows but from what i've heard they didn't have anything to do with his death either, at least not directly.

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    this is sum sad ? cuz tupac neva had secret meetinz wit da fedz like woodface pac aint go 2 houston & have J PRINCE wanna beat his azz fa bein a RAT like WOODFACE!
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    What up Gee, bruh what I don't understand is how these silly mf's condemn a man who lashed out about his near death experience, his beef with these dudes and setting it straight as to why he's beefing with these cats on a song, over a mf who ran to the authorities(numerous times when in a bind) and copped out to benefit himself with a lesser sentence, in exchange for other street involved cats...but yet pac is the one snitching...lmao you wannabe's got the game so twisted it's funny, ass backward mfs smh

wat up fam yeah itz krazy 2 c katz wanna throw da snitch jacket on pac when he didnt & ya rite henchman is a goon turn;d snitch cuz he proved his gangsta when his son got slapp;d up & da ? who slapp;d his son got his mommaz house shot up & his boy got MURDER;D & da punk who slap;'d henchmanz son is still alive & he aint dun ? he aint ride on nobody cuz hez 2 bizzy bein sum1z BUTLER washin a muuunkeez drawz! lol
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Rosemond secretly admitted to involvement in Tupac’s ambush during one of nine “Queen For A Day” proffer sessions with the government last autumn, court transcripts show. (In such sessions, suspects under investigation choose to enter an agreement with the government to confess knowledge of certain crimes with the agreement that the information won’t be used to prosecute them.) His confession unfolded as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might lead to a reduced sentence, according to federal prosecutors.

“Rosemond apparently came clean about his involvement in Tupac’s ambush shortly after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, stepped forward last summer to publicly confess that he had led the attack on Shakur in 1994. Isaac released a statement on June 16, 2011 to allhiphop.com, saying it was Rosemond who had paid him to rob and pistol-whip Tupac.”

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/06/jimmy-henchman-indicted-for-murder-admits-to-role-in-tupac-shooting#ixzz1z0f9N0DL

Damn, I guess there is a such thing as a 'secret' snitch

I wouldn't be surprised if T.I. had a proffer session in one of his cases.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    To be honest i think puff and big were shook of henchmen and em
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    “Rosemond secretly admitted to involvement in Tupac’s ambush during one of nine “Queen For A Day” proffer sessions with the government last autumn, court transcripts show. (In such sessions, suspects under investigation choose to enter an agreement with the government to confess knowledge of certain crimes with the agreement that the information won’t be used to prosecute them.) His confession unfolded as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might lead to a reduced sentence, according to federal prosecutors.

“Rosemond apparently came clean about his involvement in Tupac’s ambush shortly after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, stepped forward last summer to publicly confess that he had led the attack on Shakur in 1994. Isaac released a statement on June 16, 2011 to allhiphop.com, saying it was Rosemond who had paid him to rob and pistol-whip Tupac.”

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/06/jimmy-henchman-indicted-for-murder-admits-to-role-in-tupac-shooting#ixzz1z0f9N0DL

Damn, I guess there is a such thing as a 'secret' snitch

I wouldn't be surprised if T.I. had a proffer session in one of his cases.
    Maybe "woodface" is also a secret snitch...so gee757 might be right.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe "woodface" is also a secret snitch...so gee757 might be right.

i told u 2 watch da SUPREME AMERICAN GANGSTER cuz they talk about woodface havin a meetin wit da FEDZ & itz all DOCUMENT;D thatz y when woodface went 2 houston J PRINCE sent Z-RO & da rapalot goon squad 2 a HOETELL(HOTEL) wherr woodface was @ 2 beat woodface azz but of course woodface is a BIG ? & he aint come out da hotel cuz ro said when ro swing ro swell so woodface got da POLICE 2 make ro & rapalot leave cuz woodface is a WANKSTA SNITCH! tupac & woodface is nuttin alike pac was not meetin wit da FEDZ tellin them 2 read his lyrikz fa CLUEZ!