Who is more relevant in HipHop in 2012: Nas or 50-Cent

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 more known for bein floyd mayweather's flunky these days than his music. Nas still killin people on songs 20 years later. What kinda question is this? Lol
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    Gets rich but dies rhyming.

? still don't understand that simple line.

50 comes out this tuesday right..... I'm sure H-rap is gonna post his sales numbers. I'm gonna be laughing hard that day when he post it

NaS is gonna sell more than 50.

If 50 sell more than NaS, the mods have my permission to ban me. That's my word.

lol, bye
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For real I actually thought that Beat the ? Up ? was 5-0 song smh thats a feature...50 gonna flop badly I still dont get how u release an album out with no single...
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got that xxl. Nas said the main person he wanna work with is Waka because he likes his music. These guys are movin on like any sane person while yall stay talkin in circles, arguing opinions and gettin nowhere. Been gone for a few days makin moves and its the same.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn homie in '03 you was the man homie....? happened to you?

Welp, looks like July belongs to Nassir since Jimmy the Jew & Massah Marshall pushed their Gorilla-Unit project back to November.

Album #10 and the Goat is being treated like the Goat while diamond-selling artists get mistreated and pushed-back, it just goes to show that you can't buy respect in this industry and record-sales from yesteryear don't mean ? to execs.

Escobar season has returned!
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    So you guys aren't listening to his songs but ones he's featured on?

We're listening him period. We're not listening to Nas. Not his song, not his features(what features?), not anything. I personally think "Daughters" is wack. Good message, wack record. Nas is a legend, his presence alone would warrant respect but his current music..........not so much

U R not spk'g for da SOUTH. I'm down south all day & I know mad n*ccas who rock with da ? !! Life Is Good 7.17.12(2 wks m#f#kas)
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Furthermore,if U look @ 50's antics dat say's it all. 50 said awhile back he was droppin his cd w/ or w/o Interscope on 7.3.12 then da day arrives & he's on some BS talkin bout he's droppin a mixtape (5 murder...) but da actual cd will drop N Nov. How do U go from callin urself "Soundscan Killer" & "Curtis Interscope Jackson" to bogus release dates??

Ya man Fif is done!!! I said it!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lol it got pushed back? I thought 50 was actually going to go through with it.

They're both relevant in 2012 in different ways to be honest. Both are all over the radio with various features. Nas is about to drop one of the most anticipated albums of the year. 50 made the Forbes list again.

As for music that's subjective. So to me as artist nas wins because he's the better rapper.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pop duke wrote: »
    So you guys aren't listening to his songs but ones he's featured on?

We're listening him period. We're not listening to Nas. Not his song, not his features(what features?), not anything. I personally think "Daughters" is wack. Good message, wack record. Nas is a legend, his presence alone would warrant respect but his current music..........not so much

U R not spk'g for da SOUTH. I'm down south all day & I know mad n*ccas who rock with da ? !! Life Is Good 7.17.12(2 wks m#f#kas)

I am down south as well. Real ? . Cats is bumping Nasir. My man dropping fairy tales.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    well one is going to release a album the other was goin to and now is droppin a mixtape
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Damn homie in '03 you was the man homie....? happened to you?

Welp, looks like July belongs to Nassir since Jimmy the Jew & Massah Marshall pushed their Gorilla-Unit project back to November.

Album #10 and the Goat is being treated like the Goat while diamond-selling artists get mistreated and pushed-back, it just goes to show that you can't buy respect in this industry and record-sales from yesteryear don't mean ? to execs.

Escobar season has returned!

this ? is so funnie watchin woodface go from da bully 2 da bullied....LIFE IS GOOD! lol
    50 scared...... lol

http://youtu.be/UeuEGr_UTzg
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    overseas
    no one is checking for Nasty
    ya heard me
    yall cats on that ?
    fifty is smart and a hood dude that made everyone around him rich
    he a snitch though
    but damn Nas killed the Bridge mannn
    that ? a false prophet
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody cares about what you ? in the uk think about rap.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody jams nas in da south less its a feature
  • Roadie Dex
    Roadie Dex Members Posts: 12
    Options
    Stealthbomber is correct 50 is more relevant to the masses and Nas is more relevant to hip hop fans
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options

still nas got a label behind him & a LEGIT release date while da baboon is out herr shook scared 2 drop his album pushin his ? back gettin bullied
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Y'all two might as well move in together.

them 2 been Frank Oceaning each other since they signed on to this site..........type of ? that send happy face smilies to each other when they make each other stomach warm.....lol @ them militant ?
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    come on son that $h!t is wack

to even say some ? like that is suspect

now back on topic

50 cent.... as you can see

he quick to back down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-PyA3reEA

fam dont pay that dog no attention it likez 2 get off topik & start barkin about nuttin lol....but on topik yeah woodface is gettin bullied hez not braveheart'd...

"jungle live by da moralz of da street not like SNITCH 'C.J.' aka Curtis Jackson" -JUNG
    http://youtu.be/VvjYCVhusbg
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nas. i know way more people that's checking for nas next album than 50s.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody jams nasir in my city period

Thats my word I've had ? beg me to stop playin nasir

This thread is laughable only time nasir was more relevant than fif was in 01 after jigga clapped him and gave him life when ? forgot he emceed

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Y'all two might as well move in together.

them 2 been Frank Oceaning each other since they signed on to this site..........type of ? that send happy face smilies to each other when they make eaach ther stomach warm.....lol @ them militant ?

come on son that $h!t is wack

to even say some ? like that is suspect

now back on topic

50 cent.... as you can see

he quick to back down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-PyA3reEA

You can't blame a female-dog for behaving like a ? ...the avatar is a dead giveaway and emotions are mandatory.

...the homosexual visuals are a trademark of alias white Donkey militants.

Back on topic:

Isn't it ironic that the guy that was calling NAS irrelevant a few years ago has less buzz than Slaughterhouse?

Emenim had no choice but to sign Joe Budden after he destroyed G-Unit with them disses 
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Atlas23
    Atlas23 Members Posts: 34
    Options
    The boy Nas! anticipating that Nas and AZ joint on LIG
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You can't blame a female-dog for behaving like a ? ...the avatar is a dead giveaway and emotions are mandatory.

...the homosexual visuals are a trademark of alias white Donkey militants.

Back on topic:

Isn't it ironic that the guy that was calling NAS irrelevant a few years ago has less buzz than Slaughterhouse?

Emenim had no choice but to sign Joe Budden after he destroyed G-Unit with them disses 

lol did u c da dog barkin callin us MILITANT? smh....i dont understand that so blk folkz is just suppose 2 let crackaz call us NIGGERZ now? i swear these ? boiz on herr that b talkin that MILITANT ? b killin me lol....on topik tho thatz ? ;d up how woodfacez white slavemassah is BULLYIN him like that cuz feminemz other slavez 'SLAUGTER' HOUSE got a official release date from they massah but that baboon woodface got ? ;d on yesterday & his ? got push;d back lol....therr is no question that nas is mo relevant & will alwayz b mo relevant then woodface n HIPHOP i dont give a flyin ? about that baboonz money cuz he aint da only1 n hiphop wit money plus woodface got all that money & cant even sell no damn recordz thatz BAD!...