The Official 50-Cent "Five: Murder by the Numbers" album thread (release date 07/03/12)

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Leave the lights on has delivered that signature Donkey anthem sound from Curtis "Interscope" Jackson

cant wait to feed the subs in my '93 honda Acoed with this fresh meat

White-skinned humanoids everywhere have a new song to bump at G-Unit meetings taking place in
    Trailer-Parks nationwide

this highly original non throwaway track will fill the stomachs of white-trash until the full meal of Street-King is blessed upon our Souless and Rhythmless heathen pink hides (heathens until we convert to way of Fiddy that is)

blessed be his followers
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i move she move

like a puppet on a string
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Fiddy winning with this magical hit Mixtape

this Mixtape is like a teardrop from heaven

an early morning dewdrop in the Trailer-Park

a single snowfake in a Europen landscape

praise be to our ? -Priests and those that believe

thou shall overcome and reap the bounty that is owed to he

all hail ? -? Fiddy

........damn homie that thread title gonna make em turn white with fright or red from frustration. (Stickey Ether)
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Leave the lights on has delivered that signature Donkey anthem sound from Curtis "Interscope" Jackson

cant wait to feed the subs in my '93 honda Acoed with this fresh meat

White-skinned humanoids everywhere have a new song to bump at G-Unit meetings taking place in
    Trailer-Parks nationwide

this highly original non throwaway track will fill the stomachs of white-trash until the full meal of Street-King is blessed upon our Souless and Rhythmless heathen pink hides (heathens until we convert to way of Fiddy that is)

blessed be his followers

all hail ? -? Fiddy

........damn homie that thread title gonna make em turn white with fright or red from frustration. (Stickey Ether)

dead....u know watz funnie is when that ggggay-unit lovin cracka donkey poster comez n a ross thread & typez that lame donkey troll ? u can allowz find sum ? boyz laufin @ da crackaz ? but when u mock that cracka u allowz got sum lame flaggin u or hittin u wit da feelinz i swear da ic is funnie especially when they allow donkey posterz 2 troll da reason smh...but on topik like u said da baboon got a donkey anthem wit that leave da litez on ? lol
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options

all hail ? -? Fiddy

So this is what you have become since being demoded, a full out troll. It's sad that you put so much energy towards hating an entertainer.

Give someone a little power, it goes to his head, his little power is stripped away and he goes on a tirade of troll post because of the pain of being powerless on a hip hop forum.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    BostonDro wrote: »
    So this is what you have become since being demoded, a full out troll. It's sad that you put so much energy towards hating an entertainer.

Give someone a little power, it goes to his head, his little power is stripped away and he goes on a tirade of troll post because of the pain of being powerless on a hip hop forum.

? u ? cuz therr is a white ggggay-unit lovin donkey troll that comez n da reason just 2 go n ross threadz & type his cracka ? & da modz dont do ? so h-rap is flippin it on that cracka & mockin that gggggay-unit lovin ? so gtfoh & go cry 2 da donkey cracka that keepz trollin ross threadz...
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "Leave The LightsOn" aint bad
  • BostonDro
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

? u ? cuz therr is a white ggggay-unit lovin donkey troll that comez n da reason just 2 go n ross threadz & type his cracka ? & da modz dont do ? so h-rap is flippin it on that cracka & mockin that gggggay-unit lovin ? so gtfoh & go cry 2 da donkey cracka that keepz trollin ross threadz...

Aww isn't that cute. The ? is caping for his handler.

Say what you want dim wit, but it's obvious aged-rap 180 is but hurt from the public stripping of the only power he ever had in his life.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 haters post in this thread harder than his fans.
  • GeE-757
    Options

Say what you want dim wit, but it's obvious aged-rap 180 is but hurt from the public stripping of the only power he ever had in his life.

wat a ? smh...again u dumb ? h-rap is mockin that ggggay-unit lovin donkey troll cuz da modz wont do nuttin u idiot

• GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    50 haters post in this thread harder than his fans.

nah sum mod moved alot of postz from another thread n herr thatz y this ? is so long cuz like last wk this muuunkee thread was like 2pgz long..
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In other news that 50 tracc is a banger..... I can mess wit it
  • BostonDro
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    In other news that 50 tracc is a banger..... I can mess wit it

Yea, I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the mixtape. What I have heard so far has been heat.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2012
    Options

Say what you want dim wit, but it's obvious aged-rap 180 is but hurt from the public stripping of the only power
    he ever had in his life.

LoL a lot of emotions in this thread I see Donkey-whites got pushed back. They Mad. 

wat a ? smh...again u dumb ? h-rap is mockin that ggggay-unit lovin donkey troll cuz da modz wont do nuttin u idiot

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

all hail ? -? Fiddy

So this is what you have become since being demoded, a full out troll.

I noticed this

A 44 year old troll ,son lost his mod abilities and his sanity ,sad

So sad

That other control freak who got demodded was so emotional about it he wont even post on the ic anymore

Shouts to the admin for takin out the trash

Hallelujah

• GeE-757
    Options
    LoL a lot of emotions in this thread I see Donkey-whites got pushed back. They Mad. 

i c BostonHoe has a MANN CRUSH on u now stalkin u & ? cuz that idiot cant c how ya mockin that ggggay-unit lovin donkey smh...& yeah i know alot of donkeyz is mad da baboon push;d his ? back cuz he got BULLIED his cracka slavemassah told him he gotta wat 2 nov so now all they get is another free mixtape full of jungle/muuunkee musik lol...
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

i c BostonHoe has a MANN CRUSH on u now stalkin u & ? cuz that idiot cant c how ya mockin that ggggay-unit lovin donkey smh...& yeah i know alot of donkeyz is mad da baboon push;d his ? back cuz he got BULLIED his cracka slavemassah told him he gotta wat 2 nov so now all they get is another free mixtape full of jungle/muuunkee musik lol...

I don't even know who that alias is, they all sound just alike I don't know how you can tell them apart. LOL.

....don't give them too much attention just troll them and as long as they don't have an identity don't take them serious because multiple-personality anonymous-aliases are not real people anyway.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That 50 track is actually pretty tight...

I might illegally download it for that track alone...
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I don't even know who that alias is, they all sound just alike I don't know how you can tell them apart. LOL.

....don't give them too much attention just troll them and as long as they don't have an identity don't take them serious because multiple-personality anonymous-aliases are not real people anyway.

but wat i find funnie is faggotz like BostonHoe & that white ? TAMMy is all n herr cryin like sum bitchz cuz ya n herr mockin that ggggay-unit lovin donkey cuz that ? b n all da ross threadz typin his donkey ? & them same 2 faggotz BostonHoe & Tammy b all n da thread lol & c/s da donkey poster...but when u give da donkey a taste of his own medicine all of a sudden itz a problem & u r TROLLIN smh i swear these woodface lovin donkeyz is STUPID i wish that baboon wouldve drop;d his weed plate yesterday like he was suppose 2 so his donkey azz groupiez wouldnt b so butt hurt ova just gettin another free wack mixtape ? woodface white slavemassahz fa bullyin him & pushin his ? back cuz us normal folkz gotta suffer now lol...
  • BostonDro
    Options

Oh, I'm still waiting to be exposed by you. Now that you have been exposed as a ? made individual and the joke of the IC, I thought you would go out of your way to prove that I'm an alias. I bet it sucks to not be able to delete and change other people's post that show you as the ? that you are.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    classic music being made doggie
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Only person cryin is gee

Your father gets trolled by basquit daily and been gettin trolled for months he even tries to mock basquit and fails

Keep obligatorily cosignin like the loser lap dog u are

• H-Rap 180
    Options
    @GEE

LMBAO, I don't mind them being in Ross threads because as soon as you put out the Mann alert I put at least 6 of the known Homos on Ignore, their posts don't even show up on my phone or IPad etc, they all look the same sound the same.

Just ignore them because the alias without an actual identity just wants attention from the people who do so they can feel normal. Besides you can't get upset unless it's an actual real person outside the militant G-Unit ? brigade.

(let's stop adding to the post count in this thread so lurkers won't think 50-Cent is relevant)
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @GEE

LMBAO, I don't mind them being in Ross threads because as soon as you put out the Mann alert I put at least 6 of the known Homos on Ignore, their posts don't even show up on my phone or IPad etc, they all look the same sound the same.

Just ignore them because the alias without an actual identity just wants attention from the people who do so they can feel normal. Besides you can't get upset unless it's an actual real person outside the militant G-Unit ? brigade.

(let's stop adding to the post count in this thread so lurkers won't think 50-Cent is relevant)

lol@ da militant g-unit ? brigade.....i hear that tho yeah i had 2 put a mann alert out cuz da faggotry was gettin stupid & i wasnt gonna post no mo up n herr after da baboon got shook but when i seen them male stalkerz tryna attack u callin u a troll when u was just mockin a ggggay-unit lovin donkey troll i had 2 say sumthang cuz that ? is pathetic especially when da faggotz who r accusin u of trollin b lol & c/s da ggggay-unit donkey troll...