So fellas a dude gives you his number over the net right............

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    this ? bout to be my new sig. ol' anderson copper ass ? . what type ? come out the closet on the ic??? how you go from talking about 2 chains to talking about sucking ? to giving ? yo' phone number??? what type of mobb are you really in?!?!?!?
  • skpjr78
    Options
    its a wrap dude. change your name create a new profile and whatever you do dont post another pic b/c we already know what you look like. ur current screen name is dead. you will ALWAYS be the dude who said he would suck ? for his kids. ? yourself!!!!!
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..tragedy is he the main one always talking about the streets and gunplay. In the words of kanye "you aint about that life..you aint about that life"
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn...And the sad part is...Had it not been for the Frank Ocean thread...This ? wouldn't een be a topic right na...Lotta us ain't know ? bout the original thread, and apparently that ? is FOF...Lmao...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? bytches.... lol at da trollin... what i said still stands... aint got a call yet...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    dis ? aint dat serious 4 me 2 change ? ... da net is da net... real life is real life...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude is like a ? black widow spider.
  • skpjr78
    edited July 2012
    Options
    dis ? aint dat serious 4 me 2 change ? ... da net is da net... real life is real life...

so are sticking w/the story that your a ? sucker on the net but a gangsta in real life? is that your story?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

so are sticking w/the story that your a ? sucker on the net but a gangsta in real life? is that your story?

i aint neva sucked a ? in my life... neva will... cuz in real life da senario dat u got in yo sig would neva happen...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Green lantern ass ?
  • skpjr78
    Options

i aint neva sucked a ? in my life... neva will... cuz in real life da senario dat u got in yo sig would neva happen...

? you mean it will never happen ? you said you would do it ? . aint like im making this ? up and putting words in your mouth. ? you said you would put ? in your mouth for $10k. ? you said it i didnt. you acting like i got on my computer and created my sig. ? YOU SAID THE ? !!! ? you talkin about

arnold.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? you mean it will never happen ? you said you would do it ? . aint like im making this ? up and putting words in your mouth. ? you said you would put ? in your mouth for $10k. ? you said it i didnt. you acting like i got on my computer and created my sig. ? YOU SAID THE ? !!! ? you talkin about

arnold.jpg

? u aint even takin in consideration da first part of da post " real talk id resort 2 robbin ? 4 my kids 1st..." so wit dat bein said in a real life when CANT u rob sombody?... ill wait on yo responce 2 dat...
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    when mobb2deep post, i just picture a dude with gold teeth drooling over his keyboard.

• Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

arnold.jpg

? u aint even takin in consideration da first part of da post " real talk id resort 2 robbin ? 4 my kids 1st..." so wit dat bein said in a real life when CANT u rob sombody?... ill wait on yo responce 2 dat...

So you'd swallow for $15K?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

arnold.jpg

So you'd swallow for $15K?

still aint got dat call bytch..
  • skpjr78
    edited July 2012
    Options

arnold.jpg

bruh the second part killd the 1st part. i aint about to be up here arguing w/ur ? ass on the net and i damn sholl aint about to call your ? ass and discuss this ? . you are who you are. you can only conceal who are for so long until you just slip up one day and blurt out some ? ? . you let the cat i mean ? out the bag. if you like sucking ? for cash thats ok. go find some ? trick ass ? and im sure yall will be happy together. just stop fronting like you dont have obvious ? ? sucking tendencies. drop the tough talk and be the ? suckin male prostitute that you really are. go holla at the rest of the dudes in your mobb. im sure at least 1 of them will let you suck they ? . do you bruh
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    when mobb2deep post, i just picture a dude with gold teeth drooling over his keyboard.

whats wrong wit a grill
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @slobtheknob2deep nigguh da ? is a phone call gon prove, u remind me of one of them kids in highschool who think they gangsta, talking bout call my line nigguh see what I do with my words nigguh, I'm a ? u with this conversation ? , seriously though what are you going to do? Pull a drive by on the telephone pole, like take these shots nigguh?

U are and forever shall be known as the nigguh that would suck ? for 10k, wash yuh mouth nigguh u smell like ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

arnold.jpg

bruh the second part killd the 1st part. i aint about to be up here arguing w/ur ? ass on the net and i damn sholl aint about to call your ? ass and discuss this ? . you are who you are. you can only conceal who are for so long until you just slip up one day and blurt out some ? ? . you let the cat i mean ? out the bag. if you like sucking ? for cash thats ok. go find some ? trick ass ? and im sure yall will be happy together. just stop fronting like you dont have obvious ? ? sucking tendencies. drop the tough talk and be the ? suckin male prostitute that you really are. go holla at the rest of the dudes in your mobb. im sure at least 1 of them will let you suck they ? . do you bruh

how would da second part ? da 1st part if i said da 1st part 1st.... id rob da ? 1st... and 4 u 2 rite dat much im thinkin u trollin..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is with you n yo mom dawg? ? look like u bouta ? her for a dime bag
  • skpjr78
    Options

whats wrong wit a grill

theres nothing wrong with a grill unless the ? w/the gold in his mouth just happens to have a ? in his mouth to. thats why DaMobb2Deep is losing right now.

arnold.jpg

how would da second part ? da 1st part if i said da 1st part 1st.... id rob da ? 1st... and 4 u 2 rite dat much im thinkin u trollin..

? makes you think i care what a ? suckin male prostitute thinks. ? ?
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    St. Louis must be a terrible, terrible place...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahahahahahaha
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt be suprised if this ? wasnt chilln with chingy nh...
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah ? . you said you'd ? him afterward. how you know killin him is an option if it's a last resort? you literally suckin ? 's souls out their ? ?