So Prodigy and Havoc now taking shots at each other in tunes? *New Havoc song and P freestyle*

Options
2»

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least I saw them perform together last summer. I have footage of the one and only time Nas and Mobb were on stage together since the 90's and Nas said it was the first day he saw P face to face in years (this was after they record Dog ? ). I gotta find the proper cord to upload it.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P's verse is vague.I hear nothing that sounds like it's for Hav to me really

Hav is talking about P

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "He got napoleon complex, don't take your anger out on me, change your tampax
    And lets see who rap the best, that was then this is now
    Do the math, I suggest you take it easy, calm it down son
    You violated in real life, ? a damn song"

Thats an obvious shot...

"While you conversate on ? ? , my hustle don't stop even when Im locked up"

This might be him referring to Havoc (or the so-called person who "hacked" his Twitter account) sayin that P was ? dudes in jail

Dont take a rocket scientist to see that these two are beefin. Hav didn't even produce none of the songs on P's new album. Hav appears on one song but that could be an old scrapped verse.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's sad that it had to come to this.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the saddest part is how this Hav song came and went. i didnt even hear of it til this thread, and that ? is FIRE, whether or not hes going at P. beat and flow are sick as ? .
  • riddlerap
    Options
    someone on youtube saying that ? isnt even Havoc. idk, to me it doesnt necessarily sound like him.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    At least I saw them perform together last summer. I have footage of the one and only time Nas and Mobb were on stage together since the 90's and Nas said it was the first day he saw P face to face in years (this was after they record Dog ? ). I gotta find the proper cord to upload it.

yeah up that footage fam
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? done ? up their legacy. Goes to show you, nothing last forever.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    anyone else believe it might not be Hav?
  • riddlerap
    Options
    nevermind, he posted it on his twitter.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

no they were together in 2004, at the central park concert where lake's people and prodigy started beefing again.

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no they were together in 2004, at the central park concert where lake's people and prodigy started beefing again.

I stand corrected. I thought they didn't squash the beef at all since 2001 until 2011. Either way, it was their first time performing together in a long time.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this is getting too intense. We need jay-z to make a wall of money separating these two