Plot Holes/? that didn't make sense in Films

Options

Comments

• Thegreatone3
    Thegreatone3 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Damn I can't believe I missed this thread.

Imma start with Transformers.

1) How are the aliens a secrete after the first battle.
    2) If Centennial Prime was alive then The second movie made no sense.
    3) How the ? did the ? ? shockwave when even the autobot was scared of him.
    4) Why the ? were they still using guns after the first movie?
    5) How would the decptocons escape the planet after they destroy the sun
    6) Even with Megatron dead there is no way the humans and autobot could win the war after the 3rd movie so I hope there isn't a 4th.

Terminator.

They should have stop after the second movie.
    If skynet could have sent a terminator to the past to ? John Conors Great grand parents.

Fast and Furious

Why did Brian get in trouble when it was the other agent that rush the raid and how them ? drive off during the raid and no one chases them.
    Din Disel say he tired of running but yet he escapes from jail.

Fast Five.

I didn't know that US marshals have interdiction in foreign countries.
    Why was Rock mad when his team got killed?

Rock's character was supposed to be a DSS agent

DSS agents work for the Department of State as their law enforcement arm (agency police)

DSS agents are the ones who get sent to capture international criminals on behalf of the US

the Rock was mad because those his direct subordinates in his unit............they prob had a military type bond with each other

Yea but they work in conjunction with local law enforcement. This ? Rock told the locals to ? off, then went to the flavala and proceed to shoot up the place. When his men gets murked he get all emotional like a little ? . ? he think they would go killing ? a no one would retaliate.`

Yo that chick underneath your comments page I would fly to america to inseminate her. Maliah Michel
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    "Law Abiding Citizen" was full of plotholes

1. How did dude know what cell (or jail) he'd be put in. (He would sneak out every night and ? ppl, that would take MONTHS of planning and an inside connection)

2. Jamie Foxx played a DA. Yet he was running around town like a detective doing policework and ? .

3. The final scene, Jamie Foxx puts the bomb BACK in dudes cell, then walks off all slow and cool. Again, Foxx is a DA, not a bomb expert. How the ? would he know how much time he'd have before the bomb exploded. How would he know how big the explosion would be (for all he knew, it could have killed EVERYONE in the building -- including him).

Can't remember the other plot holes but there were ALOT.

1. He had a tunnel from every cell in solitary to his building

2. That was just to make it exciting I assume

3. It was a safe guess that he'd wait until he got back to his cell to detonate the bomb. Cuz if the bomb went off, they'd come looking for him first.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    how come wesley snipes movies, he is allways betrayed by someone on the inside
    and
    Laim Nieson always gotta find some damn body

Cuz got the GOAT trilogy

Taken
    Taken II: Unknown
    Taken III: Taken 2
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    Prometheus - Charlise Theron's character does not need to be in the film
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    In 4 brothers when the lawyer working for the main villain gets into his car he doesn't notice the ? large hole in his passenger side window until he gets into the car. Most stupid thing I've ever seen.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw Limitless

Dope flick

but......

WHY WOULD SOMEONE W/ A 4 DIGIT IQ NOT PAY BACK THE SCARY RUSSIAN MOBSTER HIS MONEY ASAP?
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    Options
    when neo was blasting all them shots when they had morphias...how in the hell he or none of the agents got hit. that was crazy cause that ni**a let off about at least 2000 rounds with morph just sitting there.
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Just saw Limitless

Dope flick

but......

WHY WOULD SOMEONE W/ A 4 DIGIT IQ NOT PAY BACK THE SCARY RUSSIAN MOBSTER HIS MONEY ASAP?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the mobster just want more of the drug, he didn't care about the money afterwards he just wanted to be supplied with more of the drug which the main character only had a limited supply of. Also the mobster was never gonna let him off even if he had paid him.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    when neo was blasting all them shots when they had morphias...how in the hell he or none of the agents got hit. that was crazy cause that ni**a let off about at least 2000 rounds with morph just sitting there.

i thought they did get hit... when morpheus broke the chains and got shot in the foot...
  • Swiffness!
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Just saw Limitless

Dope flick

but......

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the mobster just want more of the drug, he didn't care about the money afterwards he just wanted to be supplied with more of the drug which the main character only had a limited supply of. Also the mobster was never gonna let him off even if he had paid him.

Nope, he only wanted the pills after he whipped boul's ass for the money and took the pill he saw in his hand. He just runs up on him like "THOUGHT YOU COULD FORGET ABOUT ME, EH?"; he was there cuz dude didn't bring dat bread back. Went to the bank and got the money out while the pill took effect. So yeah, homie spent a considerable of time super-smart and rich and yet did not think "Ya know, I think I'll pay back that man who threatened to skin me alive if I didn't pay him back".
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fast Five when they make the switch of the safes during the high speed chase. How the ? did they hook the ? safe to the back of both the cars at full speed? They just drove around and the ? safe just was magically attached to the cars.
  • ocelot
    Options
    ^^^
    The Dominicanos hooked it up when they were under the bridge...
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Dark night Rises how is it that Bruce Wayne was able to get back to Gotham from another part of the country in a day considering that he had no money or anything like that at that time?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    In Dark night Rises how is it that Bruce Wayne was able to get back to Gotham from another part of the country in a day considering that he had no money or anything like that at that time?

man dat ? healed from a broke back by getting punched in the back.... no surgery no brace man dat ? post to be paralyzed and the credits spose to came on lol
  • Thegreatone3
    Options
    The killer Inside me. When that Psychopath cop starts pouring liquor and flammable liquids all over his house and then the cops come in. How come they can't smell it, since I'm pretty sure there would be a strong smell and they wouldn't have been stupid enough to shoot him
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wondered this but what in the hell is that glow thats usually in a box/briefcase in a Tarantino movie? Pulp Fiction and ? Bill come to mind...i think Resevoir Dogs had one too

google "macguffin"

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @rip.dilla
    Inception is a paradox...only the director knows the truth and the movie is his spinning top

@ocelot no it's not.That ? stopped.It never had slowed down like that and you hear it stop.The end was not a dream

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    ^^^
    The Dominicanos hooked it up when they were under the bridge...

They're Puerto Rican not Dominican...that was Don Omar and Tego Calderon
  • loch121
    edited July 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    colors- why the fukk was the black guy talking like he was messican
    and why they gang run out the house right into gunfire

brooklns finest- how tango an dude so close et he dont know how tango got his name

There are dark Mexicans who look black like sen Dog from Cypress or he may have been mixed.

it also may have been a Latino gang of any kind

• loch121
    Options

There is no waking up from the matrix. Zion, the "real" world, morpheus, everyone was a part of the matrix. neo never woke up.

What yall bugging the ? out.Zion is real and the cpus agree to give the humans more freedom
  • ocelot
    Options
    @loch121
    The top wasn't even his tho... It belonged to his wife... His wedding ring let's him know if he's in a dream or not
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since Terminator and Matrix were jacked from the person who created them imo Matrix is pretty much the sequel to Terminator...
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Since Terminator and Matrix were jacked from the person who created them imo Matrix is pretty much the sequel to Terminator...

those news stories about ol girl winning that lawsuit were fake. Case got thrown out of court bcuz she didn't have her legal ? together and no-showed a preliminary hearing. That alone makes me not believe her lol.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wondered this but what in the hell is that glow thats usually in a box/briefcase in a Tarantino movie? Pulp Fiction and ? Bill come to mind...i think Resevoir Dogs had one too

Read it in a cracked.com article. It's nothing actually. Just that glow. It's just a mcguffin to move the plot along

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw they said originally there were diamonds in the suitcase