Game vs 40 Glocc fight tonight

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is impressed with this ? ?
    I saw one ? trying to get away from getting packed out... I saw another ? hyped up filming it because he had his boys with him.
    Would that had been the case if he was alone?

RoseMo went head up with Game and beat the breaks off of him by himself and Game was trying to run.

I guess you ? would have stood there and faught all of them (lol) just to end up in a ? fetal position covering your head while you get your teeth kicked in and beat down.

FOH

You have proof that is what happened?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    I saw one ? trying to get away from getting packed out... I saw another ? hyped up filming it because he had his boys with him.

RoseMo went head up with Game and beat the breaks off of him by himself and Game was trying to run.

I guess you ? would have stood there and faught all of them (lol) just to end up in a ? fetal position covering your head while you get your teeth kicked in and beat down.

FOH
    Where's the footage of that? They said they had it filmed the night it happened but I never saw it uploaded anywhere.

Because he was lying about the situation.

Isnt Rosemoe dead

Got killed on Florance
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao... ? 40 gloc and the g unit ?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after reading these posts and watching the video, im starting to believe 40 was jumped before hand...dont get me wrong ? both these ? , never liked game and only time i hear 40s name is when hes jumping someone, buttttttttt without being biased, how a ? holding a phone....an iphone at that (them ? got NO GRIP) gonna tap you and send you flying first into a car then some bushes.....game had 40 looking like ? tarzan in them bushes man.....nah either he was already phased or he just wernt expecting it.

? all in the bushes and ? .....disgusting
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What would have made the video even funnier if they had the SAW theme music playin in the background while 40 was fallin in the bushes. LoL
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    Gayme hiding rite now cause he know imma fucc him up proper when I c him.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ all these ? saying Game jumped dude. Did yall watch the video? 40 thought he could laugh his way out of a 1 on 1.

I aint seen no jumping. I DID see Game knock that lame to the ground and kick the ? out of him. That kick woke his ass up

How you fight and knock out a famous rapper in a crowded mall and there's no footage?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

FOH
    Where's the footage of that? They said they had it filmed the night it happened but I never saw it uploaded anywhere.
    The footage got taken down in a matter of a few days or less. But I seen it when it came out, it went down at the mall entrance-exit (but inside the mall). ? screamin & ? ....lol... I posted it on another forum I post on and the person that uploaded it got his account banned.

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt Rosemoe dead

Yep, dead ? stay losing.

combined with your name this post got me in hysterics
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

FOH
    The footage got taken down in a matter of a few days or less. But I seen it when it came out, it went down at the mall entrance-exit.

LOL, yeah ok pal.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
     RT @thegame: @liltunechi got eeeem' !!!

LMAO!!!! soowoo to the beehive!

Bs up!
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at "the footage got taken down"

There was never footage because it never happened.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    @Gee-757

Yea I forgot 40 got G-Unit tatted on him. 50 should make him remove that ? . Nikka a disgrace.

lol tru..but i dont think woodface is gonna do that cuz he aint make P remove his tat when SAIGON put him on his back

FOH

smh@ this old buzzer lol j/k....but real talk 40 was tryna jump WEEZY so watz da problem NOW?
    40-Glocc reppin G-Unit crip? He got that ? tatted on his hand like Spider Loc?

lol Are we gonna hear 40 write an emotional tear-filled song/letter to 50 like Spider did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0j8g8r1-ao

lol@ that spider broke love letter 2 woodface da gggggay-unit cripz stay losin smh
    Gayme hiding rite now cause he know imma fucc him up proper when I c him.

? ggggay-unit cracka crip yall pussiez LOST 40 let a tongue ring queen part time x stripper punk him hez a biiiiitch!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that "Look at 40 glocc y'all, punk ass ? " line got me rollin as he fall into the bushes
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    aint this the same ? who had wayne hemmed up in his truck?

NO...40flop is a lyin ? cuz weezy was not n da truck

http://youtu.be/x7jcWXlHX7w

http://youtu.be/G3oFvTZITUk

http://youtu.be/Xc8AvVT3TpM

^ c 40flop lied lol @ that ? 40 goin from da BULLY 2 DA BULLIED like woodface...? A GGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT CRIP! loll

lmao I been saying this, 40 Glocc been exposed for editing videos and ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH
    The footage got taken down in a matter of a few days or less. But I seen it when it came out, it went down at the mall entrance-exit (but inside the mall). ? screamin & ? ....lol... I posted it on another forum I post on and the person that uploaded it but it says he got his account banned.

you one of the old ass posters on here i respect

you bullshitting ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    idk why when son stumbled in to the bushes after Game rocked his ? all that came to my head was Birdman's line "leave the guns in the bushes" guess the whole 40 glocc name
  • Inglewood_B
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol that "Look at 40 glocc y'all, punk ass ? " line got me rollin as he fall into the bushes

yeah that ? had a ? weak. lmao

in 40 gloc defense (sort of)... he from colton city crip. thats all the way in the IE/ damn near the desert. them ? gotta hop on the freeway to see some enemigos. of course he dont know what to do when he run into some real static

? if you drivin from LA to vegas... when you pass colton you about 1/4 the way there

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @bcotton..da ggggay-unit cripz LOST! i know weezy is sittin back laufin watchin 40flop get BULLIED ha
    idk why when son stumbled in to the bushes after Game rocked his ? all that came to my head was Birdman's line "leave the guns in the bushes" guess the whole 40 glocc name

lol
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I cant stop watchin it....this ? is pure comedy....and the suspenseful background music doesn't help

"look at'em...Look, look at 40 glocc"

LOL
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    gee fucc u punk yo name staying on da wall. And fo anyone believing this ? we all know gayme a lying mawfucca and he hiding from me right now. Gayme just a straight up ? . Whoever said fucc g unit crab yo name going on da wall.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40-Glocc reppin G-Unit crip? He got that ? tatted on his hand like Spider Loc?

lol Are we gonna hear 40 write an emotional tear-filled song/letter to 50 like Spider did?

Hear?

I'll continue living my life not knowing WTF either of these ? sound like.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    There was real actual footage of the ? no joke, no IC sensationalism. This cat from Inglewood posted it on one forum... I watched and linked it into another forum. The only dispute about the vid was some people was saying it was Game and other was sayin it wasn't (but it clearly was Game to me trying to run for the exit)
    Vid was only about 20 seconds or so.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    gee fucc u punk yo name staying on da wall. And fo anyone believing this ? we all know gayme a lying mawfucca and he hiding from me right now. Gayme just a straight up ? . Whoever said fucc g unit crab yo name going on da wall.

idgaf

g unit cripk

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ snoop calling game and 40 snitches on twitter