KamPushMe
KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Goat

Comments

• tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree. Dude crashes boards and scores efficiently. Could be a better defender though.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And wasting his prime on a team that'll go nowhere, thus proving he's the WOAT student of history. Shout out to his predecessor Kevin Garnett.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yea at this point ? cant front on it,A year ago I wouldnt admit it but he is

T wolves got an up and coming squad too

• KamPushMe
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Look at these numbers

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
    2008–09 Minnesota 81 37 25.3 .459 .105 .789 9.1 1.0 0.4 0.6 11.1
    2009–10 Minnesota 60 22 28.6 .450 .330 .815 11.0 2.3 0.7 0.4 14.0
    2010–11 Minnesota 73 73 35.8 .470 .417 .850 15.2 2.5 0.6 0.4 20.2
    2011–12 Minnesota 55 55 39.0 .448 .372 .824 13.3 2.0 0.9 0.5 26.0

getting better every year
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no question.

i like blake tho. he needs to develop an offensive game big time...cats is straight dunks and lay-ups right now
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    no question.

i like blake tho. he needs to develop an offensive game big time...cats is straight dunks and lay-ups right now
    but love can dunk and shoot threes
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    PUSHER wrote: »
    No ?
    ? outta here bruh theirs still other good pf in the game too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? lacks the ability to detect sarcasm
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    this ? lacks the ability to detect sarcasm
    You still a ? ? ? ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    gotta agree. You see the NBA and see an aging Dirk, KG, and Duncan... a dumb down Bosh, a low iq Josh Smith, a soft and insecure Gasol, a weakass ? , soft ass Richard Lewis, an undisciplined Amare, a weaker David West, and a limited Blake Griffin. However respects to Kris Humphries, L. Alridge, and ZBo
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a Top 5 player in the league IMO
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nah, he's top 5 though. You can't be the best in your position if you can't make the playoffs. Winning is EVERYTHING.

There's no way the best PF in the league can't lead his team to a top 8 position in his conference. There's 8 ? ' slots and dude can't get one SMH.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, he's top 5 though. You can't be the best in your position if you can't make the playoffs. Winning is EVERYTHING.

There's no way the best PF in the league can't lead his team to a top 8 position in his conference. There's 8 ? ' slots and dude can't get one SMH.

whos your best then?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Josh Smith, Chris Bosh, KG, maybe Griffin, even Amare even though he fell off, Lamarcus, Duncan, etc.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Nope, Josh Smith, Chris Bosh, KG, maybe Griffin, even Amare even though he fell off, Lamarcus, Duncan, etc.

"remembers never to take anything this idiot has to say seriously again"
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

here we go...dumb ? logic...

there aint noone putting up better numbers than Love...

name 4 pfs better than him today in the L?

i'll wait...............
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? said josh smith tho
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chris bosh could be but he'd have to be on a diff team.. its hard to think your the best pf in the league, and still only the 3rd option on your team. aldridge is nice but still he aint seein kevin love
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ya'll fell for the oke doke

Nothingbutatroll is doin what he does best which is full throttle trollin

This guy said magic johnson "aka aids" was garbage and larry bird wasnt top 30 he hates whites and is a militant weirdo

Thats why he said what he said about love

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No arguments here..

I been down with Love since the year he was drafted and I knew he was gonna be special when he led the league in rebounds per 48 mins as a rookie
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Walks in to witness the "build them up" chapter of Love's "build them up just to tear them down" story.

*Waits for the T-wolves to make some noise in the playoffs, or for Love to get traded to a hated-on squad. Then we'll see the "tear him down" threads.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

whos your best then?

Toss up between Dirk and Chris Bosh. It's hard to rate Bosh's game now since he has 2 ball hogs on his team.

here we go...dumb ? logic...

there aint noone putting up better numbers than Love...

name 4 pfs better than him today in the L?

i'll wait...............

SMH, numbers don't matter unless you get the W.

Dirk
    healthy Chris Bosh
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    healthy Zach Randolph/healthy Garnett

Plus y'all in here giving dude props when you have never seen him perform in the playoffs. There are a lot of dudes who all of sudden can't play anymore in the playoffs (Gasoft, Amare etc.), and there are those that step their game up tenfold in the playoffs (Randolph, Garnett, even Dirk etc.).
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as skill goes, yea i'd give him the nod for being the best in the league. I just hope he gets the ? out of Minnesota, that place is just another Cleveland.