BAD NEWS VA NOW THAT SOUNDS GREAT...

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @h-rap...itz a CRUEL SUMMER burn baby burn lol...& u c how that muuunkee face clown jamacia sunk ya thread but that lame is gonna like this cracka donkey ggggay-unit thread live?? smh i swear these lame azz reason modz is tryna turn da reason n2 da DONKEY & thatz ? as ? cuz u notice how that muuunkee face ? aint sink this thread
    Top 10 track by fif

but woodface apologized like a ? fa SMW & trust me when i say this woodface is mo faker then RICK ROSS & hez mo ? then JA RULE & BAD NEWZ, VA is da PROOF!

He had to sink it, it got 100 replies in such a short amount of time that it was distracting too many people.

That old white man named after the old white fashion designer even came in there all red in the face complaining about the material. LOL.....No ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    How is this a "donkey thread"?

Whats the difference between this thread and someone making a thread asking about jay z's line when he said ny been soft since snoop crushed the building?

Cats are discussing a lyric from a hip hop song
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Its a Donkey thread when feelings are involved with debate, when you cant win you resort to distraction.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Somebody need to make a thread about Flo-Ridas hairline, he had that ? pushed back for too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rsi4lejALw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cant forget how 50-cent dissed Queens.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    He had to sink it, it got 100 replies in such a short amount of time that it was distracting too many people.

That old white man named after the old white fashion designer even came in there all red in the face complaining about the material. LOL.....No ? .

smh but that clown is gonna let this cracka male stalkin thread live?? smh like i said da reason is da DONKEY now thanx 2 these lame azz modz
    Jamaica wrote: »

Whats the difference between this thread and someone making a thread asking about jay z's line when he said ny been soft since snoop crushed the building?

? wit that stupid ? cuz this is not da 1st time this cracka has made this thread thatz y u c katz n herr sayin NOT AGAIN...but wat eva if yall lame modz wanna turn da reason n2 da DONKEY leggo lol
    Somebody need to make a thread about Flo-Ridas hairline, he had that ? pushed back for too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rsi4lejALw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cant forget how 50-cent dissed Queens.

when woodface diss;d da soufside n 04 he lost his hood pass & hez been a ? since then needin police protection thatz y i gotta lauf @ thEsE muuunkeecracka-unit opiez n herr thinkin woodface ether'D bad newz wit that wack ski mask way ? cuz like i said woodface is mo fake then rick ross & mo ? then ja rule thatz y he apologized 2 BAD NEWZ!
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

smh but that clown is gonna let this cracka male stalkin thread live?? smh like i said da reason is da DONKEY now thanx 2 these lame azz modz
    Jamaica wrote: »

? wit that stupid ? cuz this is not da 1st time this cracka has made this thread thatz y u c katz n herr sayin NOT AGAIN...but wat eva if yall lame modz wanna turn da reason n2 da DONKEY leggo lol

Just turn the thread into whatever you want it to be, they have no power to stop you, it's your world.

I just can't get over how 50-Cent can diss Queens and he lived there.....that was an Etherous diss considering his grandmother still lives there.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Just turn the thread into whatever you want it to be, they have no power to stop you, it's your world.

I just can't get over how 50-Cent can diss Queens and he lived there.....that was an Etherous diss considering his grandmother still lives there.

trust me da reason is da donkey now thanx 2 these lame modz so letz get it on yeah like i said woodface is a stupid BABOON how is u dissin ya own hood? imean wat was that muuunkee thinkin about cuz now he can only go back wit POLICe & i know his grandma crib is bein watch;d by da POLICE & FEDZ smh..
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mad feeling being catch by officer stans in here , lol
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

trust me da reason is da donkey now thanx 2 these lame modz so letz get it on yeah like i said woodface is a stupid BABOON how is u dissin ya own hood? imean wat was that muuunkee thinkin about cuz now he can only go back wit POLICe & i know his grandma crib is bein watch;d by da POLICE & FEDZ smh..

I think his envy towered Nas made him diss Queens but in the end it backfired because he needed a police ? to come back to the Hood.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    mad feeling being catch by officer stans in here , lol

nah canadian ggggay-unit lovin opie itz just woodface is faker then rick ross & mo ? then ja rule & BAD NEWZ, VA is da proof
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i wonder what it like to grow up in a known clown ass place like newport news . ? must be depressing to be from there. ct, ny nj ? just running the locals and getting all the money
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think his envy towered Nas made him diss Queens but in the end it backfired because he needed a police ? to come back to the Hood.

lol i know woodface gotta b kickin himself sayin ? DA HOOD cuz now that ? is bitin him n da azz cuz he aint got da hood backin him & them cracka feminem groupiez have turn;d they back on his muuuunkee azz woodface is n a world of trouble MUSICALLY & n da STREETZ/HOOD LOL
    i wonder what it like to grow up in a known clown ass place like newport news . ? must be depressing to be from there. ct, ny nj ? just running the locals and getting all the money

u r so stupid listenin 2 a MUUUNKEE like woodface cuz FAT JOE was not lyin on my fo fo when he said woodface was gonna get katz headz popp;d off thanx 2 CUUURTIS cuz i swear bring ya canadian ? azz down herr 2 bad newz & repeat wat that baboon said cuz i swear that is gonna b u n that video i post'd wit da blk mob beatin on da white boy...if woodface ? azz is scared & back;d down after ski mask way then i know ya ? azz will do da same thang cuz trust me outta townerz get murk;d out herr tryna set up shop so u can b a muuuunkee & listen 2 that baboon if u want 2 FOOL!
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

I been there and been to VA beach, my boy went to Hampton, we kicked it with some Nupes had a clam-bake on the beach and banged some Deltas.

It's Hot as ? tho' and if you have pink-skin then you gonna get a nasty red sunburn all over your pinkish face.

I seen one G-Unit ? down there who was a 50-Cent groupie, said he was visiting from Canada.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I been there and been to VA beach, my boy went to Hampton, we kicked it with some Nupes had a clam-bake on the beach and banged some Deltas.

It's Hot as ? tho' and if you have pink-skin then you gonna get a nasty red sunburn all over your pinkish face.

I seen one G-Unit ? down there who was a 50-Cent groupie, said he was visiting from Canada.

werd...i dun seen muuunkeecracka-unit groupiez b forced 2 take they ggggay-unit ? off out herr it is not a game n bad newz, va..
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the more paragraphs you type the realer you are
  • GeE-757
    Options
    1 of u lame modz can sink or lock this now cuz i came thru & ? 'd on da ggggay-unit lovin cracka donkey t/s thread cuz da baboon APOLOGIZED 2 BAD NEWZ!
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options
    To put it short, no city got ? on harder then good news. He ? on them so bad the ? thinks 50 actually apologized but there is no proof of such a thing. Silly little boy was left delusional after such a powerful verse.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ok imma start postin woodface dissez till this ? is sunk or lock;d or sent 2 da donkey wherr it belongz....LEGGO

http://youtu.be/15ktEJ8lyi8

http://youtu.be/-sdS87JdUSo
  • GeE-757
    Options
    if thisis still up 2morrow like i said imma bury this donkey thread wit nuttin but woodface dissez & therr is like a million of them lol...

http://youtu.be/moR4M4dq4Mo

http://youtu.be/frc2SD7opkA

• BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The feelings caught by mr. cee757 are at an all time high. This fool is going to keep the thread alive just to show how pathetic his life is. Too dumb to just let the thread ride out and die on its ow, instead he will do everything in his simple life to make sure it will stay at the top of the forum. They should just sticky it, just to keep him happy.

What's funny is a mod can just flag all you post as a troll and all your post can be buried. Posters can flag and give you negative emotions and have them buried as well. So good luck with that mr cee757
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this cracka redneck goblin postin all in my thread cant even name a song that compares to the asswhoopin good news took in ski mask way

that ? peckawood just posts lies about false apologies and 50 cent diss songs like anybody gives a ?

stick to the topic of the thread boy and just maybe you'll earn a quote from me
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm from here and like it. It's less depressing than basing my mood on what state the drugdealers are from. But if that's what you do...have fun.
This discussion has been closed.