Game vs 40 Glocc fight tonight

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ people thinking Snoop bang'd. Snoop was never banging, you could see that ? when he first came out on Soul Train with Flagged up like a blood. ? may have got some real crips to work for him, but Snoop ain't never put in no work.

yeah I do remember that foreal, I even remember when he first came out on Arsenio during his performance flagged up, they taped it in black n white so the viewer couldn't tell what color rag he had on.

didn't warren G say snoop used to go by Snoop Roc, Suge gave him the name Dog which is normally a Blood title.

Not sure about the Snoop Roc, but Dogg is definitely a blood name, and you wouldn't find a crip callin himself that. ? is weird as hell. But Snoop got that murder charge so that made ? actually believe he banged, but the ? wasn't banging.

He did have the Eastsidaz and they banged.

this right here

og tray deee>>>>>
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You people have no ? idea what happend with a extra 20 seconds added to the entire video u think thats what really happened. shake my ? head. ?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If 40 got jumped by 10 head and they had guns....

why wasnt 40 in the hospital? 10 dudes whippin on u and stomping u will put u in the hospital.

If there was a gun why didnt they put this clown out his misery?

Yall talk ? about Game but dude is out there in the streets checking cats who talk ? about him on the internet.
    He got the full version and yall still think 40 got jumped. Why jump that weak ? ? Game was whippin on cuzz with an iPhone is his hand.

40 took the L here
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them fools in lik baldwin hills
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ people thinking Snoop bang'd. Snoop was never banging, you could see that ? when he first came out on Soul Train with Flagged up like a blood. ? may have got some real crips to work for him, but Snoop ain't never put in no work.

yeah I do remember that foreal, I even remember when he first came out on Arsenio during his performance flagged up, they taped it in black n white so the viewer couldn't tell what color rag he had on.

didn't warren G say snoop used to go by Snoop Roc, Suge gave him the name Dog which is normally a Blood title.

Not sure about the Snoop Roc, but Dogg is definitely a blood name, and you wouldn't find a crip callin himself that. ? is weird as hell. But Snoop got that murder charge so that made ? actually believe he banged, but the ? wasn't banging.

He did have the Eastsidaz and they banged.
    I remember when we all used to stop at the spot
    Back then my ? -name was Snoop Rock (huh)
    It was all so clear
    Eighty-seven, eighty-eight, then eighty-nine's the year
    You say "everywhere we roll, you can say we roll thick"
    Way back then two-one-three was the click
    Somethin' to stay paid I was just a young hog
    Warren G, Snoop Rock and Nate Dogg

these lyrics are from Warren G's do you see track, I remember it vividly cause I used to jam it everyday.
    aint too many Crips was callin themselves Dogg like that not sayin none, just not that popular. Dogg was some blood ? , Suge said he gave Snoop the name Snoop Dogg, or Doggy Dogg.

But then again Nate Dogg was a crip so it may have just been Suge talkin ? .
    Yall readin to deep into this... it wasn't all that uniform like people trying to make it.
    If anything there was more Crips from the 70's 80's early 90's that went by Dog (C-Dog, J-Dog, UnderDog, S-Dog etc) and you had Bloods that called themselves or was named J-Lok, B-Lok, whateva with lok on the end etc...
    in Long Beach, they had a Click of Insanes or 20's called DAWGS and they called eachother dog/loc/loco/cuzz...? didn't matter.

There a gang out here called Farm Dog Compton Crips thats been around long before this dog-lok ? even came into play with certain hoods. But not all hoods fell in line with that structure.

Crips will call eachother dog & loc, it didn't really matter even though towards the 90's bloods were trying to distinguish themselves more just like the Pirus started callin eachother Phonk in opposed to dog or lok.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? Too Old Too Be Doin This ? ...Especially 40....That Bein Said ? Aint Over...40 Glocc Gonna Comeback With Them Colton Goons.....
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talking about it with Vlad. Not sure how good it is, didn't watch much of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgh92YFX0-M&feature=g-u-u
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    spider loc bout to whoop game's ? ass
    lol hell no. spider a chump.

Game said so himself that he dont ? with spyda but he know that spyda the only real dude on the west that rep gunit and he know that if he see spyda,its choppers on deck off top
    Co-sign Spider Loc a certified G.
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Btw i like how ? seriously think 40 has some kinda pull in Cali rofl you ? and this rap game man i swear. Eat any and everything up.
    Can't believe ? really buy into that "Big Bad 40" ? .
    loch121 wrote: »
    LOL at me thinking I had something hot off the presses when I went to WSHH and saw this.

soooooo can we end all the Game is fake ? cuz he looks authentic on here.
    Game been one of the realest ? in rap, only ignant ? claim he fake.
    He took a loss but if he was really jumped by other ? before The Game hit him and made him stumble I can't give The Game all the credit. The ? was clearly shaken up already.
    He was shook cause he knew he was bout to get that ass beat.
    40 glock is a trash rapper
    Nah as a rapper 40 nice, his ? go hard as ? .

40_glocc_and_spider_loc_Before_The_Graveyard_Shift-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/40-glocc-Before-The-Graveyard-Shift-mixtape.190386.html

40_Glocc_Seedz_Of_Makaveli-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/40-Glocc-Seedz-Of-Makaveli-mixtape.349985.html

Will Munny wrote: »
    "look at 40 glocc ya'll... check him out." hahahaahahahahhaahhahahahaahah for some reason just the way he said has me dying.
    Him sayin that and callin him a punk ass ? as he was stumblin away wit his pants fallin down runnin into the bushes is what made the video, pointin out to America how he fleein like a ? was the ultimate ether.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ass whooping like that aint staged or if they jumped him he wouldnt be taking pics and post it on twitter
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can clearly see now then that there was few of them hitting spider, so theres nothing to brag about, not much 40 could do... he could of tried to fight them all i guess, and got even more battered... how did they bump in to 40 anyways? they all happened to be walking down the same road? lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't any different from when 40 Glocc had all his ? tried to ? wit Wayne, and you know Wayne can't survive a jumping. This is what happens when you make a career out of beef though...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Man this is like the 3rd or 4th rap ? Game has roughed up. They need to leave Game well enough alone.

I never co-sign a ? jumping another ? but every time Game puts his hands on somebody the ? say he got jumped. Damn is the ? that good? He such a good fighter its like fighting 10 ? at once? If so then they really need to leave Game be.

lol seems to be lol ;) but i doubt the game rolls dolo like that so chances r........... lol ;)
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    smh 40flop is just playin himself wit this interview imean hez basically snitchin on himself cuz if sumthang happenz 2 gayme da police is comin 2 him 1st...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    lol @ another little ? Game picking on....first Ras Kass and now this ? , Game ? -made.

Are you serious? Come on fam.....if anybody got what they deserved here, it's 40 Glocc. 40s whole MO is bullying and doing ? like this. Karma is a ? . Somebody gonna end up ? up behind this ? I'm sure...but as far as this particular incident 40 had it coming to him.

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ 40 talkin about he told gayme this aint internet dont put this on da internet smh wtf is he smokin cuz that fool ran up on them ymcmb truckz wit CAMERAZ out lol
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who else has game put hands on? i cant remember
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgh92YFX0-M&feature=g-all-u

said they had pistols on em, had to take that L.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know that roflcopter girl can suck the life out of a ? . her lips>this board
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? some ?