so shawty tells me she got molested then...

Options
texasdaking88
texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Decides to go into detail wit telling me who it was and what he had her do.. turns out it was her adopted grandpa and she used to suck him off.. now first i was like thats sad to hear and all til she told me the last time the ? happened was like when she was 17.. she was adopted when she was 5 and she 22 now.. she cool and all and i been knowing her since she was 18 so u can say we friends but she been tryna take it to another level and all which was cool til she told me that this weekend.. 17 seems a lil old to not be able to say no to giving ya grandpa(adopted or biological) some head.. ? got me thinking bout deading the friendship and everything man

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    17 is old. She was probably getting abused / ? . Exactly how old is adapted grandpa? She should of stole off on his brittle ass.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Thing is, I've met the ? and everything.. I always been able to tell there was some tension between them but didn't think it was no ? like that.. she said that was the only thing he ever wanted. and ion know how old dude is but he seem like he bout 55-60.. I'll ask her tho..
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cut her off if you want to, she ? around have you in some Misery type ? ...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some nasty ? , tell her hit up a psychiatrist.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You bogus for puttin her business on her if she was truely your friend..some ? just isnt for the i.c.

But to get to the subject at hand..you should talk to her and find out why she let it go on for so long..she obviously trusts you enough to have told you about it in the first place..if your ego cant handle being involved with someone with that type of baggage, then yeah move along bcuz in the long run youll end up doing more damage..

But if you are really friends, then you need to support her and help her heal bcuz she has been carrying alot of dirt on her shoulders and the ? is either gonna make or break her..

All up to you and what type of man you are thats gonna determine your level of involvement with her..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt expect anything meaningful with this chick
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    So it's safe to assume Kat has been molested at one point in her life?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    @ HAF.. I feel ya on that ? bruh.. I know too many females that say ? like that.. some be str8 up lying and some be fa real but use that as a pass fa being a hoe.. normally I'm like ? it, but like I said, I been her for almost 4 years .. and dude 58
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yup @ kat you always get that uncles that feels the need to rest him hand on your ass when its picture time, or rub your waist or give you that too tight too long hug, lawd.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    on the plus side this ? has had a ton of practice
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she trusts you......

biggest problem most people have in life is getting approval from others...and right now she's reaching out to you...

you reject her....you could be doing even worse long term damage...

if i were you, i'd stay cool with her.....be that friend...cuz you said she was good peoples... just pace it on the relationship stuff....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why's it gotta be BS though? @Haf

Fair enough if you don't want to deal with it, but the reality is MOST females have been molested or inappropriately touched at some point in their lives. Some cases are just much worse than others.

thats exactly my problem....i just dont want to believe that smh.....i mean i've heard this ? over and over again and im like "look now, all u ? didnt get touched".....i know they very well may have but i just dont wanna know....i've dealt with too many battered, emotionally unstable chicks....? just seems like a old music video now
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always lie about being molested or ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Why's it gotta be BS though? @Haf

Fair enough if you don't want to deal with it, but the reality is MOST females have been molested or inappropriately touched at some point in their lives. Some cases are just much worse than others.

thats exactly my problem....i just dont want to believe that smh.....i mean i've heard this ? over and over again and im like "look now, all u ? didnt get touched".....i know they very well may have but i just dont wanna know....i've dealt with too many battered, emotionally unstable chicks....? just seems like a old music video now

? up world we live in bruh...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why?
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    So it's safe to assume Kat has been molested at one point in her life?

I had a neighbor that tried to put his hand in my pants one time. I told my mom right away and he was threatened to either move or get reported. He moved.

I was posting based off factual statistics, grow up.

I was actually just kidding with you. Sorry to hear that.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

why?

A. she young
    B. she been molested

"normal" chics have enough issues to deal with as is
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    her head game should be on point if you due decide to venture into a relationship
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What shawty looking like? Do she have a phatty? You ought to try and hit that.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    So why is it automatically a no-relationship if she has been molested? Is it impossible to think and act as a normal person after such an event? Serious question.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So why is it automatically a no-relationship if she has been molested? Is it impossible to think and act as a normal person after such an event? Serious question.
    what ? really wants to put up with all there ? baggage after being molested... not i good sir. that kinda ? takes years to work thru and even then there still damaged goods

• Sage Wonder
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    what ? really wants to put up with all there ? baggage after being molested... not i good sir. that kinda ? takes years to work thru and even then there still damaged goods

Yeah that's my look on it but I got to wondering, what if she never told you that? Could you tell something is wrong with her due to some past ? ? Somebody is bound to wife her lol