so shawty tells me she got molested then...

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    yall are some ?

hope you never have to deal with something like this with your daughter .... you might reconsider your good head game posts

disgusting

i got three boys thank ?

so ? what you talkin bout

I should have included boys too.... cause I'm sure you are aware that both females and males are ? .

if not... just google Sandusky to remide yourself

why you gotta ? my head up, im bout to make some calls now

You should be aware .... boys that are ? usually don't talk about it because they are embarassed and ashamed. And in some cases they continue the abuse and do it to other kids because they don't know how to handle what happened to them.

It's ? sad ......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember in college this chick came over to my dorm from another school..and we had a fire drill, so we all had to go outside....but she left her purse and all her important ? in my dorm....so by the time it was clear to go back in, it was too late for to catch the subway back to her school.....

and her reply for staying the night was on some

" i mean, i'm good.....i've been ? like 4 times before...so even if you on some ? it won't be the first time"

? ? my head up so bad, i just found her a ride home...
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she is as cool as you say she is, then truthfully there's no reason you can't be friends with her. I'm sure she's a chill person to kick it with. You can't go bowling together because she got molested? Lol.

Just make sure you don't have her catch more feelings for you then you are willing to deal with.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    7fIG wrote: »
    while 17 seems old ... you have no idea what she has really been thru for it to last that long. 12 years of being ? by a family member is more than enough to really ? someone's mind up and not have them thinking clearly.

We had a case where a 15 yr old had been ? by her step-dad for 8 years. She finally made an outcry and said the reason she took so long was because she was afraid if she said no he would ? her younger sisters

folks shouldn't be so quick to judge on matters like this.......

I don't think dude was judging her, just asking whether or not he should cut her off.

I was speaking in general terms not just to the TS

Oh ok, you was talking to @ItsKatBitches ? That's cool. Proceed.

smh..I already said that I misread the original post.

Just trying to insight a little white ? white girl violence - slow day for me.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS don´t ? with her.Not because she got abused but because she´s not mentally stable fora relationship yet.She needs professional help first.She needs to work her problems out before jumping in a relationship.Like Pac said ``Don´t mess with broken hearts``.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been there, done that...except it was my gf & it was her step dad who was a pastor...of my church! That's how we met. Her mom married dude when she was like 8 or 9 and the last time she said it happened was @ 17. She said he ? her & got her preggo (she aborted). ? was awkward but we had been together for almost 2 years @ that point so I was in too deep to just say ? it.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Juno.. like I said, I been wanted to ? wit her but we was both wit somebody when either one of us starting thinking bout getting wit the other.. so we just kinda stayed close but not too close.. she got sorta a past but nothing outrageous.. maybe it's just the ? hit me kinda hard Cuz I've met dude, even chilled wit the fam @ her graduation.. like I said there is tension but shiddd since then she got pics with this ? , done told me plenty of times how much she love her grandparents and gives him a hug and ? when she see him.. ? confusing cuz I know there is some psychological problems there but damn, ull see her just out of nowhere get sad and ? but most of the time they like on some normal happy family ?
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    @kat
    why are men ? because he think she probably has a mean head game ? shes seriously been sucking ? for 12 years she better...

A true man (and gentleman) wouldn't even be thinking that way, and even if they did think it they certainly wouldn't voice it.

This is someone that's been exploited and taken advantage of since BIRTH and all ya'll can think about is her head game?

Gross.
    A true woman (and grownwoman) wouldnt even think of posting pictures of there ass or ? on the internet and if they did they certainly wouldnt do it if they where the mother of a young child who is also female...

and yeah true shes been exploited and we should bad feel bad we do but when someone tells you "ive been ? " or a ? story in general most people about 97% of the time they wanna know how.(pause) on those male ? cases. Anyways yeah i agree with other posters she hates it more than likely.. @texas what are you going to do
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i remember in college this chick came over to my dorm from another school..and we had a fire drill, so we all had to go outside....but she left her purse and all her important ? in my dorm....so by the time it was clear to go back in, it was too late for to catch the subway back to her school.....

" i mean, i'm good.....i've been ? like 4 times before...so even if you on some ? it won't be the first time"

lmao yea she woulda had to go.....
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is lying.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i mean you could just tell her hat ? ? your head up...and talk to her like you typing to us......

maybe just having someone who she considers a friend to talk about it openly can help her process it and obtain some type of closure...
  • 7figz
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Been there, done that...except it was my gf & it was her step dad who was a pastor...of my church! That's how we met. Her mom married dude when she was like 8 or 9 and the last time she said it happened was @ 17. She said he ? her & got her preggo (she aborted). ? was awkward but we had been together for almost 2 years @ that point so I was in too deep to just say ? it.

Well damn.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women use "? " as a way to get attention.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @kat
    why are men ? because he think she probably has a mean head game ? shes seriously been sucking ? for 12 years she better...

A true man (and gentleman) wouldn't even be thinking that way, and even if they did think it they certainly wouldn't voice it.

This is someone that's been exploited and taken advantage of since BIRTH and all ya'll can think about is her head game?

Gross.
    A true woman (and grownwoman) wouldnt even think of posting pictures of there ass or ? on the internet and if they did they certainly wouldnt do it if they where the mother of a young child who is also female...

what does that have to do with this thread or the fact that you are thinking about her head game?????

you're comments are questionable ... like you are getting some pleasure out of hearing this story

just sick
  • terbear
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

yeah she definitely would nt have been staying the night
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    see this is my problem with women and they little tests/games they play you dont ever know when the ? they being honest or just testing you.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm scared for my nieces and nephews (I don't have kids) b/c of ? like this. She needs to get some help b/c she has been desensitized to those tramautic events in her life and it can continue to have a negative impact on her life. Just be a cool with her but don't pursue a relationship b/c she needs a friend right now who is honest and loyal.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    @ du..It happened Saturday so I just haven't gotten to see her since yet.. but I ain't want to say some insensitive ? whenever I did meet up..
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    see this is my problem with women and they little tests/games they play you dont ever know when the ? they being honest or just testing you.
    So if a woman tells you she has been ? you automatically assume she's lying?

why?
  • terbear
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @kat

Gross.

and yeah true shes been exploited and we should bad feel bad we do but when someone tells you "ive been ? " or a ? story in general most people about 97% of the time they wanna know how.(pause) on those male ? cases. Anyways yeah i agree with other posters she hates it more than likely.. @texas what are you going to do

You sound dumb as ? right now..what does that have to do with this?

And WHY are you soooo concerned with my ass or ? ? You stay stalking me about that like you can't get it off your mind.

Work it out.

what do you mean you told me, how you felt a grown man should or would handle it, i just told you how a grown woman / mother should act on the internet thats all.

its not that i dont sympathize but if he is just friends with her he shouldnt put to much thought into it. its pretty ? simple she needs to seek prof help i think everyone in the thread can agree on that. /thread

PS: its not stalking if your showing your breast all the time and someone makes a comment you dont like whats being said change something.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if a woman tells you she has been ? you automatically assume she's lying?

why?

now where did i say that?
  • Dupac
    Options
    @ du..It happened Saturday so I just haven't gotten to see her since yet.. but I ain't want to say some insensitive ? whenever I did meet up..

just let her know you're having a hard time processing that ? ... and you hope that she's open to talk about it....

tell her it has you ? up that you've chilled with her grandfather before, and considered him cool peoples, now you can't look at him as the same person....you don't blame her for that.....but that's some ? up ? to find out about a person....

i mean i guess as a friend the best thing is to ensure her that you're genuinely experiencing a range of emotion right now, and since that ? 's had had such a heavy impact on you... actually living with the ? for x amount of years has to be that much more worse for her......

• texasdaking88
    Options
    @ kat.. idk.. it wouldn't be hard to take it to a relationship level if she was on some "I hate that sick ? " type ? but she's not.. Nah, I ain't thinking she must have liked it or nothing like that but how can u Be cool wit a ? who got u all ? up in the head..that's what's ? wit me.. not tryna sound like a bleeding heart type ? but she got like the saddest look in her eyes sometimes.. but she still be like excited to see her grandparents whenever she visit
  • 7figz
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Kat & Southern gotta realize that if most dudes had a dime for everytime they heard this... (you know the rest)

If shorty serious about gettin' help, that's one thing but it's not just some casual ? to converse about. Next thing you know, she's flippin' out on you or worse - givin' head to your grandpa.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well she was mentally conditioned to do so, grandad had been putting work in her since she was 5 wtf you expect? some people can be soo inconsiderate..true that 17 is a bit old but we're fortunate enough to never have been molested ourselves, so therefore we cant judge or even being to understand the effects of molestation on her mind.

damn

cut her off at the katankles