Game vs 40 Glocc fight tonight

Options

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw the video but i ain't trying to read all these pages, so if someone already said what i'm saying then my fault:

I saw a grown ass man stand there, get punched and do nothing. I've seen this kind of ? happen, and its always the same thing. One dude will stand there and try to punk someone out, smack on em a bit, but not really any more then that. What they will do is insist that the person getting punked out fight back and be a man about theirs. If the other dude at least makes some effort, he might still get his ass whooped but at least he'll get some respect. ? , the two people are usually friends after. This is the type of ? kids do.

40 glocc did the opposite. All i can say is that if he is really about that life, then this isn't the first time this has happened. Any of it, from supposedly getting jumped or guns on him. He acted like a punk through out it all, so my guess is dude is probably a punk then
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Game really bout that life

He is when he's got backup.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    Game is a 33 year old ? who has 3 kids at home and millions of dollars in his name..

Yet what does he do?

He corners a short harmless man, who is by himself, with a pack of 10 other ? ..

Some of whom were carrying firearms..

And all we see is 30 seconds footage of some ? stumbling into a bush and laughing at the start of the clip.

This is the same person he "attacked".. laughing..

What a fucken sorry ? you are, Jayceon.

And this the same ? who got 2 pieced in front of his son by Rosemoe.. wouldnt even come out his fucken house for 2 weeks to cover his black eye.

I think that he has consistently made horrible music since 2006, and as a matter of fact I will go as far as to say his only means of even a semblance of relevance in this industry is pre-pubescent caucasian males who believe his Ducktales about Compton and Piru actually hold merit.

? this ? Game, ? his music, and I hope we never hear from this ? again.

He will never make another Doctor's Advocate, let alone a Documentary, which by the way 50 cooked up for him on a platter.

Anybody who defends this man and purchases his music is also a fucken dickeater with ? breath.

Co-fuccin sign. Gayme is a ? real talk and he will get dealt with in do time.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gametime ? throw 40 glock in the bushes
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only memorable line Game ever had was the Spider Loc diss..

"You the reason ? press mute when they playin Madden"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAAHAA
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course ? are impressed by buffoonery
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol @ people thinking Snoop bang'd. Snoop was never banging, you could see that ? when he first came out on Soul Train with Flagged up like a blood. ? may have got some real crips to work for him, but Snoop ain't never put in no work.

You talking bout this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UpLlSQulA

lol Stop changing history ? . You aint never seen Snoop rockin red.

You a fool for referring to that red ribbon (for AIDS awareness) as a red flag
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

You aint never seen Snoop rockin red.

lol son had red in that joint with Kid Cudi
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 keep saying he wanted a fade, ok you had a chance...Game gave him time to throw his hands up and instead, 40 tried to stay against the bushes like he didn't want any funk...You saw the camera was rolling, why not fight the ? back and if they jumped you it's right there all on camera, smh...A lot of rap ? never wanna admit to taking a L...? , it has happened to everybody at sometime in they life...? ain't Superman.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blank too many feelings

i dont care about either of them ? so to me the 1 running through bushes lost

and it makes me laugh
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A real ? would have swing at Game anyway. 40 Flop is soft.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ 40 Glocc getting jammed up on camera
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Serious question..

Who the ? think its "winning" when 10 ? jump one man?

And on top of that they all carrying?

And on top of that too the "victim" fell into bushes himself, and was seen laughing.

Lol @ this ? Game really being bi-polar.

One minute he tweeting pics of his daughter next second he telling his bodyguards to draw guns on a short dude who is by himself while he grabs his iPhone to record himself talking trash behind a wall of 9 other men.

? really got some of the worst fans.

• 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Game really bout that life

He is when he's got backup.

rose mo 700 himself said game had no back up when they approached him and he still turned it up............ u might not like game but even his enemies confirmed that he will turn ? up solo so stop the ?
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    Serious question..

Who the ? think its "winning" when 10 ? jump one man?

And on top of that they all carrying?

And on top of that too the "victim" fell into bushes himself, and was seen laughing.

Lol @ this ? Game really being bi-polar.

One minute he tweeting pics of his daughter next second he telling his bodyguards to draw guns on a short dude who is by himself while he grabs his iPhone to record himself talking trash behind a wall of 9 other men.

? really got some of the worst fans.

? till u show us the video of somebody else besides game touching 40 ? , please stop quoting ? that u want to be true, u wasnt there so u dont know ? bout him being jumped, stop ? riding whatever 40 ? says, its been proven on more than one occasion that the ? lies about ? even when its recorded
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    ^16 year old from Barcelona, Spain post.
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    real ? tho, 40 claimed they had guns on him and if he hit game back then they would have killed him....... yeah the ? right , that couldnt possibly be the case when 40 himself said he knew atleast 2 ? was filming the ? , so u tellin me he thought they was gonna ? him on 2 different cameras in the ? hills in what looks to be a high end part of LA in the parking lot of a party where hundreds of people (witnesses) just saw both of them leave, foh , that ? was so gangsta talkin bout na he didnt wanna finish it tho
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @GZus catchin feelings at anybody talkin bad about his favorite rapper. You know Game got a history of coppin pleas and backtrackin'. Thats not to say 40 didn't have it coming tho.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    But see this is the thing,....Im from California so I just have to shrug at ? like this because ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY who on some Goon ? out here take's an L or you not really in the streets like that. I've got jumped before,I've also fired on numous ? myself. I've seen some of My own Homies knock Big ass 6"6 250 pound ? out and the ? like 6"1 205.These ? Glocc and Game(I know ? that know both)just happen to be in the industry but the Cali Streets is so real this ? happens to ? daily on both Winning and Losing sides sometimes more than once a day if yo hood is active. I dont understand why ? is shocked by ? like this. Name me one Rapper that rap that gangsta ? that aint took atleast 1 L in the streets for real. I cant think of anybody that's been that much of a super gangsta,even Suge got knocked out. ? happens. It dont mean youa punk or cant fight if youlose one fight,justmeans you took an L that day. It dont take away some of the Wins you might have. If anything...? like this makes me be more disapointed in Wayne and Plies for not atleast tryna handle that biz. You just want to win more fights than you lose and not be a Prodigy with it and take loses Left and right n ? .
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

You aint never seen Snoop rockin red.

lol son had red in that joint with Kid Cudi

even worse than that is this................. (45 sec mark) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTQpKfljnQg&feature=related
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    But see this is the thing,....Im from California so I just have to shrug at ? like this because ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY who on some Goon ? out here take's an L or you not really in the streets like that. I've seen some of My own Homies knock Big ass 6"6 250 pound ? out and the ? like 6"1 205.These ? Glocc and Game(I know ? that know both)just happen to be in the industry but the Cali Streets is so real this ? happens to ? daily on both Winning and Losing sides sometimes more than once a day if yo hood is active. I dont understand why ? is shocked by ? like this. Name me one Rapper that rap that gangsta ? that aint took atleast 1 L in the streets for real. I cant think of anybody that's been that much of a super gangsta,even Suge got knocked out. ? happens. You just want to win more fights than you lose and not be a Prodigy with it and take loses Left and right n ? .

Thank you for being truthful.

But you never explained to these kids, is jumping a man in a group of 10 and pretending you did all this damage whats hot in the streets?
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    smh 40flop is just playin himself wit this interview imean hez basically snitchin on himself cuz if sumthang happenz 2 gayme da police is comin 2 him 1st...

? snitchin on himself, this ? said game, who is not allowed to carry a gun by law, pointed a gun at him and several ? told game to shoot him, thats just straight up snitchin, then he gon say he not pressing charges, ? u dont have to, u just told the lapd that game still carries guns even tho he is not supposed to, and further, ? u better not after all that gangster ? he talk

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But see this is the thing,....Im from California so I just have to shrug at ? like this because ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY who on some Goon ? out here take's an L or you not really in the streets like that. I've seen some of My own Homies knock Big ass 6"6 250 pound ? out and the ? like 6"1 205.These ? Glocc and Game(I know ? that know both)just happen to be in the industry but the Cali Streets is so real this ? happens to ? daily on both Winning and Losing sides sometimes more than once a day if yo hood is active. I dont understand why ? is shocked by ? like this. Name me one Rapper that rap that gangsta ? that aint took atleast 1 L in the streets for real. I cant think of anybody that's been that much of a super gangsta,even Suge got knocked out. ? happens. You just want to win more fights than you lose and not be a Prodigy with it and take loses Left and right n ? .

Thank you for being truthful.

But you never explained to these kids, is jumping a man in a group of 10 and pretending you did all this damage whats hot in the streets?

I guess it ain't so much a matter of what's hot or what's a win. Its more a question about a person's nature. Someone who claims to be all about that life would swing even if other folks jump in. And it wouldn't be the first or last time it happened. 40 glocc's nature came out when he didn't do anything but get punched, run and possibly call the police
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But see this is the thing,....Im from California so I just have to shrug at ? like this because ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY who on some Goon ? out here take's an L or you not really in the streets like that. I've got jumped before,I've also fired on numous ? myself. I've seen some of My own Homies knock Big ass 6"6 250 pound ? out and the ? like 6"1 205.These ? Glocc and Game(I know ? that know both)just happen to be in the industry but the Cali Streets is so real this ? happens to ? daily on both Winning and Losing sides sometimes more than once a day if yo hood is active. I dont understand why ? is shocked by ? like this. Name me one Rapper that rap that gangsta ? that aint took atleast 1 L in the streets for real. I cant think of anybody that's been that much of a super gangsta,even Suge got knocked out. ? happens. It dont mean youa punk or cant fight if youlose one fight,justmeans you took an L that day. It dont take away some of the Wins you might have. If anything...? like this makes me be more disapointed in Wayne and Plies for not atleast tryna handle that biz. You just want to win more fights than you lose and not be a Prodigy with it and take loses Left and right n ? .

My dude you just explained something called logic and facts, something most fans hate. They live in a bubble where if you say you a G you have to be on some super hero status ? with no losses. I'm not talking about 40 Glocc or Game just in general. Most fans feel like when they're favorite artists looks bad in the eyes of their surroundings it makes it uncool to like them and when ? is uncool then they on to the next ? .

What's worse is that alot of them actually think the person loses his stripes if he takes a loss in a fight. Take any ? that's supposedly reptuble in the streets, you know how many weirdo rap fans would say how he soft or ain't really street if he took a loss?
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    Options
    - the ? up thing about this situation is that somebody could get killed over this. These dudes are grown ass men still acting like 18 year olds. Nobody get's a W here.... immature ish.......