Game vs 40 Glocc fight tonight

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Smh @ game sounding like Kevin Hart...

"Look at 40 glocc yall..check em out...by his self...stumbling...in the bushes...ass hanging out...by his self...ducking off...me, click full of ? ...one iPhone...one hand on em'...right hook...right jab...I aint need Lefty...YOU WANNA PUT IT ON THE INTERNET ? ?...YOU WANNA PUT IT ON THE INTERNET ? ?!!

He got a point tho. 40 talk all that ? on the internet

Hes not even talkin ? when Game is all up in his face,

he gets away and runs to twitter and claims he got jumped. There's still no proof he was jumped.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    The g unit crips got a price on gaymes head as I speak.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    talik23 wrote: »
    40 glocc cant talk no more ? over the internet after this. S/O to the homie game, real ? do real things
    lmao at you thinking game is real. ? ?

i guess you a real ? for typin tough over that keyboard huh? foh
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok lets say this ole boy was prolly what 46, you know what Im sayin ole boy drank one to many fourties probably smoked to much cheese and cigarettes. he an ole bar heckler or somethin, this kat in his prime he has to be taller then the dude in da clip. You cant see ? from dat lil clip he could of got jumped even if someone held him down or punched da fight wasnt fair if he was cuaght by himself then he would let himself get beat up so they really wouldnt stomp him out Im just sayin you gotta look at all the variables not just go off a small clip over overlook details! Do dat ? and be all like yay Game hurray!
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL! Game ain't finna do a fair fight.
  • _Menace_
    Options

you mean as you "TYPE" ? boi?

40 got lumps on his head tho....

FOH with that gunit crip ? .
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Smh @ game sounding like Kevin Hart...
    Kilo
    "Look at 40 glocc yall..check em out...by his self...stumbling...in the bushes...ass hanging out...by his self...ducking off...me, click full of ? ...one iPhone...one hand on em'...right hook...right jab...I aint need Lefty...YOU WANNA PUT IT ON THE INTERNET ? ?...YOU WANNA PUT IT ON THE INTERNET ? ?!!

He got a point tho. 40 talk all that ? on the internet

Hes not even talkin ? when Game is all up in his face,

he gets away and runs to twitter and claims he got jumped. There's still no proof he was jumped.

There's no proof of a one on one either
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    son Deathrow switched up the avi lmao
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options

you mean as you "TYPE" ? boi?

40 got lumps on his head tho....

FOH with that gunit crip ? .

? ill knocc yo ass out like 40 did to menace.
  • _Menace_
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So why didn't Game have the entire fight recorded?

I dont know but there is reasons why I think 40s ? ass wasnt jumped.

Dude is like what 5'6?

if 10 people from Games crew jumped him and had guns wouldnt he be in the hospital?

Game can easily whip his ass no doubt. So why jump him? he didnt look like he got jumped u can tell he was afraid of Game,and didnt 40 he say they told him freeze with their gunz as he was walking? 40 was gone before the video cut.

He didnt get jumped he just got slapped around and kicked in the face with some Jordan Olympics 6's
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    40 glocc cant talk no more ? over the internet after this. S/O to the homie game, real ? do real things
    lmao at you thinking game is real. ? ?

i guess you a real ? for typin tough over that keyboard huh? foh

i would whoop ur frail ? ass thats for damn sure. ur ? look more hood than u ?
  • _Menace_
    Options

Dude is like what 5'6?

if 10 people from Games crew jumped him and had guns wouldnt he be in the hospital?

Game can easily whip his ass no doubt. So why jump him? he didnt look like he got jumped u can tell he was afraid of Game and didnt he say they told him freeze with their gunz as he was walking? 40 was gone before the video cut.

He didnt get jumped he just got slapped around and kicked in the face with some Jordan Olympics 6's

So why wasn't it recorded? You mean to tell me this 40 Glocc ? , let Game punch him in the face with a phone in his hand after a 1 on 1 fight?

That ? don't add up to me. The entire fight wasn't recorded but after 40 was beat up, everything was recorded.

? get jumped w/o having to go to the hospital.

10 heads stomping on you and pistol whipping you and your fine and can just walk away from that?

cause 40 is a ? he's a well known internet thug,he was at some b-day Party and ran into game and it went down. There is no proof he was jumped
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have nothing to add to this thread.....but did ya'll see the way that ? stumbled into them bushes, LMAO! ? was funny as ? .
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have nothing to add to this thread.....but did ya'll see the way that ? stumbled into them bushes, LMAO! ? was funny as ? .

yeah ? has me dying. he basically disappeared in them.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited July 2012
    Options
    son did the "got damn did i just get hit" stumble into the bushes
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

Dude is like what 5'6?

Game can easily whip his ass no doubt. So why jump him? he didnt look like he got jumped u can tell he was afraid of Game and didnt he say they told him freeze with their gunz as he was walking? 40 was gone before the video cut.

So why wasn't it recorded? You mean to tell me this 40 Glocc ? , let Game punch him in the face with a phone in his hand after a 1 on 1 fight?

That ? don't add up to me. The entire fight wasn't recorded but after 40 was beat up, everything else was recorded.

watchin the video.. even if game had 10 ? with him, everything i heard from them was "let him go chuck!" and not "? this ? up chuck!"

game was the only one turnt up like that. if homie really got ratpacked like that all of them ? woulda been turnt up blood boilin and ? .

40 just seen 10 ? and got 'noid. too scared to fight back
  • _Menace_
    Options
    will see if there is a round 2.

40 is known ? tho. hes certified
    no one in Cali and i mean NO ONE in Cali

likes him/knows him/or gives a ? about him

him and spider are known for being wack on the mic and suckas in the streets
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude is like what 5'6?

That ? don't add up to me. The entire fight wasn't recorded but after 40 was beat up, everything else was recorded.

watchin the video.. even if game had 10 ? with him, everything i heard from them was "let him go chuck!" and not "? this ? up chuck!"

game was the only one turnt up like that. if homie really got ratpacked like that all of them ? woulda been turned up blood boilin and ? .

40 just seen 10 ? and got 'noid. too scared to fight back

A pistal being pointed in yo face can make some ? react like that. Even if it's only 2 ? there.

but it aint a known fact that he had pistols pointed at him. all we got is a 45 second video of this ? gettin socked up and fallin into the bushes

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they way that ? fell into the bushes is ? hilarious
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that "fall in the bushes" shot look like a scene from a Friday movie
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Needs to be a .GIF version of that fall into the bushes.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when did gangsters start calling tmz
  • _Menace_
    Options

Done.....

imager.php?id=3916502&t=o GIFSoup
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

Done.....

imager.php?id=3916502&t=o GIFSoup

40: thinking to himself "got damn did i just get hit" as he falls in bushes