SMH at dudes that eat DILLS

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
dill-pickles_s600x600.jpg

Get a hold of your lives and go wash your face, don't ever acknowledge me when you see me, have a talk with your creator and reflect on your suspect upbringing. Brothers in the hood at the G-O- store in the hood reaching their nasty hands in the sweet and sour pickle jar and buying the ? so they can have a hand full 21m52br.jpg of dill and walk around with the ? and eat that ? on the block with no shame, yall fein for it in the summertime.

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You foolin bruh. I feel you but this aint thread worthy.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up, stupid ? claiming everything is ? . Next It'll be you can't stick a tooth brush in your mouth.. ? homophobics get a life for real man.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »
    Shut the ? up, stupid ? claiming everything is ? . Next It'll be you can't stick a tooth brush in your mouth.. ? homophobics get a life for real man.

you little emtional ? , ? outta here chump..you soundin real ? like i slap the foundation of your face ? , now get the ? outta here
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    edit^^both those posts is ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    NH @ THIS THREAD.. IM GONE!

No ? at you with little boys in your avi
  • waterproof
    Options
    IM TAKIN ON ALL CHUMPS, BRING IT ?
  • ChromaStoned
    Options
    just shut up-youre making the thread even gayer
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/S.

? out here eating DILLSnick and claiming that their mobb deepthroats.

Same ? who skip and do pushups from their knees.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet I can guess who in this thread snacks on dill pickles on a hot sweaty day.
  • Trockm
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

you little emtional ? , ? outta here chump..you soundin real ? like i slap the foundation of your face ? , now get the ? outta here

Oh here we go internet gangsta! Like you ever smacked anyone in your life. Chill out homie you don't want that.
  • waterproof
    Options
    You foolin bruh. I feel you but this aint thread worthy.

word up, i am foolin this is the donkey but we got some punk ass ? in this forum that got this forum ? up, ? mouth ? on some high school sweet heart trying to be popular and ? making estrogen filled threads on some gossip ? , trying to be popular. ? them this is donkey and these ? want to act lie hoes than bring it ? and your little high school click
  • waterproof
    Options

Oh here we go internet gangsta! Like you ever smacked anyone in your life. Chill out homie you don't want that.

? i smack your father face and the block calls him hot cheeks
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    just shut up-youre making the thread even gayer

WHO-IN-THE-? -IS-YOU
  • ChromaStoned
    Options
    who-ever-in-the-? -i-wanna-be
  • waterproof
    Options
    C/S.

? out here eating DILLSnick and claiming that their mobb deepthroats.

Same ? who skip and do pushups from their knees.

It be the same ? that do cartwheels and ? that smile and pose in a star stance at the end of the cartwheel with their hands in the air..lol, who's raising they kids
  • Trockm
    Options

Just talk son, that's all you can do. Making threads about pickles hahahaha. ? putt here cornball
  • waterproof
    Options

Just talk son, that's all you can do. Making threads about pickles hahahaha. ? putt here cornball

? BOY I don't sympathize for wack hoes and wimpy guys, now get the ? outta here ? and go play with your bangs on top of your forehead.

you can never take back your hoe outbreak that you showed

Shut the ? up, stupid ? claiming everything is ? . Next It'll be you can't stick a tooth brush in your mouth.. ? homophobics get a life for real man

^^^^real life quote of a ? , real quote no gimmick
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ ? scared to eat pickles.
  • waterproof
    Options
    SMH at TROCKM aka SUCK'EM, ? don't ever send me a PM asking if i got a problem we can meet up.

? boy nobody told your ? ass to come up in my thread talking that talk, now just gracefully bow out this thread and keep it moving. we dont ever have to communicate for the rest of our lives don't stick your hand in some ? that you can't handle.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I can't eat popsicles. Just the whole motion of bringing that ? to my mouth is n/h. Now the ? shaped like characters; ninja turtles with the gumball for eyes or the mickey mouse one thats cool. I can eat a face all day, no bathsalt. I don't eat hot dogs either, in the morning when I have bananas I break that ? up into chunks.

I've seen the look of joy and the sound of my girl slobbin my ? too often to even halfway replicate the gestures with a gotdayum popsicle or pickle.

I'm sure people in the past ate that ? and people in the past probably gave them the side eye as well.
  • ChromaStoned
    Options
    theres might be some sugar in your tanks if you see everything as a phallus symbol
  • waterproof
    Options
    I can't eat popsicles. Just the whole motion of bringing that ? to my mouth is n/h. Now the ? shaped like characters; ninja turtles with the gumball for eyes or the mickey mouse one thats cool. I can eat a face all day, no bathsalt. I don't eat hot dogs either, in the morning when I have bananas I break that ? up into chunks.

I've seen the look of joy and the sound of my girl slobbin my ? too often to even halfway replicate the gestures with a gotdayum popsicle or pickle.

I'm sure people in the past ate that ? and people in the past probably gave them the side eye as well.

classic ? right there
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    undercover ? ?