SHOULD DRO BE BANNED FOR POSTING CHARLIE DANGER'S NUDE?

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    just finished the 5th episode...

lmao @ me watching the first 4 episodes and part of 5 at work on friday......

? 's addictive as ? ...

the senator's son got that stupid/trill disease that spoiled son's on these shows always have....

? get points for having ? to do some extra ? ... but they lose points for doing it at the worst possible time....

yea... a ? ? your sister...so you throw that ? outta window... but forreal, you don't tell your pop who's running for president?? and this ? bout to be a black president??? you gonna risk ? that up????

but i really needa watch the entire season 4 of breaking bad this week.....i'll get back to 24 hopefully by thursday..
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    PM me the pictures please.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    just finished the 5th episode...

lmao @ me watching the first 4 episodes and part of 5 at work on friday......

? 's addictive as ? ...

the senator's son got that stupid/trill disease that spoiled son's on these shows always have....

? get points for having ? to do some extra ? ... but they lose points for doing it at the worst possible time....

yea... a ? ? your sister...so you throw that ? outta window... but forreal, you don't tell your pop who's running for president?? and this ? bout to be a black president??? you gonna risk ? that up????

but i really needa watch the entire season 4 of breaking bad this week.....i'll get back to 24 hopefully by thursday..

I never watched that ? either. Is it that good?
  • Dupac
    Options
    both shows are ? awesome....i'm having a netflix overload right now....
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    keep your ? in your shirt-away from the camera-ppl who hand that ? out private or otherwise have some responsibility of their own
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, exposures are ONLY allowed in Donkey and are barely allowed in Donkey. I've been banned for several exposures such as Steevie's and Jennifer Bush's. I got banned on Jennifer Bush's without even posting any "personal" information simply because she requested it.

But Seedz calling Brian >>>
  • Dupac
    Options
    Link to thread in question or said pictures posted in here please

naw. foh with them requests... either hope someone pm it to you, or you just missed out.....

smh @ you trying to get someone else banned....
  • junegemini
    Options
    I also got banned for the yanniiee and mrs west exposures....and mrs west actually gave me permission to post the pics. I was holding out for her to send me the nudes, yo.

I wanted an FOF thread not some weak ass diamond thread.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who has those ? remote pics? Her ? were prominently displayed in one of the pics from that session I believe.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

naw. foh with them requests... either hope someone pm it to you, or you just missed out.....

I found the thread, but it is changed now I shall change it. Someone pm me the pic, because now it is a bigfoot picture, lol.
  • junegemini
    Options
    Nah, what I told her was that if she sent me pics I wouldn't post her kids pics on a ? site. I never said anything about what I would do if she didn't send me pics.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    you posted mine without my permission ....

just sayin
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I found the thread, but it is changed now I shall change it. Someone pm me the pic, because now it is a bigfoot picture, lol.
    It's funny, because that still resembles her.

It'd be a perfect match if bigfoot was fatter.

• junegemini
    Options
    @mssthrn I posted them in Donkey and you could have requested I got banned and I would have been. I would have accepted it as I know I violated the rules. I've never been a hypocrite when it comes to rules, I know when I break them and I know and accept the consequences. Some people don't.

@Kat Don't blame me that she was too stupid to read and interpret exactly what was said to her.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile Charlie was out sending Deezy ? pics all over twitter.

Ayo Charlie sometimes you be acting like you're all hard and ? for the innanets, but then catch feelings about something like this?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile Charlie was out sending Deezy ? pics all over twitter.

Ayo Charlie sometimes you be acting like you're all hard and ? for the innanets, but then catch feelings about something like this?

She s a woman and Deezy lost
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • junegemini
    Options
    Kat stop PurpNGold'n my posts, yo.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    @mssthrn I posted them in Donkey and you could have requested I got banned and I would have been. I would have accepted it as I know I violated the rules. I've never been a hypocrite when it comes to rules, I know when I break them and I know and accept the consequences. Some people don't.

at that time I think things were just out of control ... if I would have requested a ban then I doubt it would have happened.

I didn't want you to post them but whats done is done

It was just some ? so I got over it pretty quick

I feel like if a posters personal info/personal pics are posted and they want them down .. it should happen. If Charlie wants her pics down.. she just needs to tell a mod

although honestly I thought she was a mod ... but I guess not

• junegemini
    Options
    @mss

At any time I would have been banned, Jay don't play. And I think I posted them censored in that thread Dizz made for my retirement.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    yes you did ... I knew it was in a retirement thread just didn't know who the TS was

@Chicity .. sorry boo lesson learned. No more semi nudes for me
  • junegemini
    Options
    See, I'm a nice guy. I never even posted up your phone number or even bothered calling you at 2am for some ? .
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    Dro should never be banned, he is needed on the IC, and Charlie's pictures were taken down in the other thread, if they were in fact her.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lmao tho...cause tryna see dem ? lead me to this outrage...
    msnpuf.jpg
  • junegemini
    Options
    I'm patiently waiting for Dro to be banned so I can demand that Katt be banned for posting my pic last week without my consent.

Gotta make sure everything is equal :)