white woman. 2 mixed children. is it ok for her to say the N word?

Options
L.O.S.T.
L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
A former coworker of mine has 2 two mixed kids. She is white but dates only black and Hispanic men. She uses the word ? very liberally. I told her if she kept saying it I wouldn't continue to associate with. She stopped saying it around me but she still says it. Subsequently, I stopped dealing with her.

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    Options
    She says since her kids are black she doesn't see the problem.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably says ? around her kids anyway.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ? fault. There is some muhfucka in her life that have her believing its cool.

I had to do the same with a whiteboy co-worker, the most ? up thing was it was mostly black people working there and I was the only person who checked him smh.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    She says since her kids are black she doesn't see the problem.

if she doesn't see the problem then shes a ? ? straight up.

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt bother me
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • juan travolta
    Options
    that ? irks me that some blacks wouldn't feel bothered by a white person calling you a ? .

• Kushington
    Options
    that ? irks me that some blacks wouldn't feel bothered by a white person calling you a ? .

arent you mexican breh?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds exactly like the girl in my apartments my old lady kept gettin into it wit......she stay puttin dudes out, cussing them all the way out the parking lot..."? ass ? this, ? ? that"....one day she ethered the ? out a ? tho....i tried not to laugh but that ? was funny....her and her dude for the day were arguing and walking out the gate...he was sayin something and the ? just bust out wit "? shut yo ? ass up and light my blunt!".....i bout died on the porch
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niccas are cool with V-Nasty and DJ Khaled sayin' it...why not this ? '?

Although I don't condone any non-black usin' the term
  • L.O.S.T.
    Options
    The first time I heard her say it was to her kids. Something like, "tell that ? I said come here"
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care, and have no problem with it.

Also, V-nasty has two mixed kids too, lol.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are so confused. You woulda thought that THEY were the ones who were enslaved and brainwashed and taught to hate themselves for hundreds of years (instead of black folks), when you see how some of these crackers act today.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't cape for other duns to stick up for themselves. I'll just tell her call me one I'll slap fire out'cha ass. Say that ? around me Imma slap fire out'cha ass. I'll make sure I'll say it in front of ALL the black folks that work to let them know how ashamed they should be for lettin this white girl take liberties on their ass.

What the ? who you ? got to do with your vocabulary? WHy I stopped ? with white girls because of fuckery like this, some ? get too familiar.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are so confused. You woulda thought that THEY were the ones who were enslaved and brainwashed and taught to hate themselves for hundreds of years (instead of black folks), when you see how some of these crackers act today.

Had this discussion the other day...There was a lil racism involvin' an England international...White people losin' their minds..."how come its OK for them to say it but not us?"

My response to that has always been, "bruh...is it really that big a deal?...you white REALLY need to say it?...Really?"
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Can't cape for other duns to stick up for themselves. I'll just tell her call me one I'll slap fire out'cha ass. Say that ? around me Imma slap fire out'cha ass. I'll make sure I'll say it in front of ALL the black folks that work to let them know how ashamed they should be for lettin this white girl take liberties on their ass.

What the ? who you ? got to do with your vocabulary? WHy I stopped ? with white girls because of fuckery like this, some ? get too familiar.

But you'll let a black woman, or any other black person, call you a ? 74 times a day. ok ok cool

*inb4 hypocritical justification*
  • juan travolta
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

i see white chicks say ? , and it makes me laugh that ? would be comfortable with this.

• Kushington
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

i see white chicks say ? , and it makes me laugh that ? would be comfortable with this.

Mexicans arent black. Some of them say ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is getting out of control.
  • juan travolta
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

Mexicans arent black. Some of them say ? .

but did mexicans ever own slaves at any point?

no, so if anything a mexican has more of the right to say it than a white person does.

I don't think the word should be used at all, like i said before you just repeating a term that

was used to degrade an entire race.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont care
    maybe she hates blacc ppl because she have to raise them kids on her own
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and people wonder why mixed kids are steadily confused of who they are