white woman. 2 mixed children. is it ok for her to say the N word?

Options

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the kids lost...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    the kids lost...

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kids are in their 20's. The girl has a tattoo that says Gangsta bitche on her back. The son has one that says dog azz ? . He is in and out of jail.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This ? is getting out of control.

And it must happen a lot.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Can't cape for other duns to stick up for themselves. I'll just tell her call me one I'll slap fire out'cha ass. Say that ? around me Imma slap fire out'cha ass. I'll make sure I'll say it in front of ALL the black folks that work to let them know how ashamed they should be for lettin this white girl take liberties on their ass.

What the ? who you ? got to do with your vocabulary? WHy I stopped ? with white girls because of fuckery like this, some ? get too familiar.

But you'll let a black woman, or any other black person, call you a ? 74 times a day. ok ok cool

*inb4 hypocritical justification*

? shut the ? up. ? i look like justifying anything to uncle ruckus son.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? irks me that some blacks wouldn't feel bothered by a white person calling you a ? .

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

i see white chicks say ? , and it makes me laugh that ? would be comfortable with this.

Mexicans arent black. Some of them say ? .

but did mexicans ever own slaves at any point?
    no, so if anything a mexican has more of the right to say it than a white person does.

I don't think the word should be used at all, like i said before you just repeating a term that

was used to degrade an entire race.

Yes.
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Can't cape for other duns to stick up for themselves. I'll just tell her call me one I'll slap fire out'cha ass. Say that ? around me Imma slap fire out'cha ass. I'll make sure I'll say it in front of ALL the black folks that work to let them know how ashamed they should be for lettin this white girl take liberties on their ass.

What the ? who you ? got to do with your vocabulary? WHy I stopped ? with white girls because of fuckery like this, some ? get too familiar.

But you'll let a black woman, or any other black person, call you a ? 74 times a day. ok ok cool

Stop being so emotional.

How am i similar to uncle ruckus?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well she has a misspelled word, tattoo on her back so this is not any ordinary white women.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    If it's not dropped in every sentence, i see no problem with and i don't see why some black dudes on this bored have a problem with it.

If me and my black homie are chillin. And he's like, yooo. I ? that ? Jenny. I'm like, word, the ? that works at Kmart with the fat ass.

He's like, yea cuz. Smashed last night. Then i'm like, My ? , and give him daps. What the ? is wrong with that?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? irks me that some blacks wouldn't feel bothered by a white person calling you a ? .

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

i see white chicks say ? , and it makes me laugh that ? would be comfortable with this.

no, so if anything a mexican has more of the right to say it than a white person does.

I don't think the word should be used at all, like i said before you just repeating a term that

Yes.

at one point, but it wasn't nowhere near the American Slavery.

plus it was spain that had the mexicans and africans as slaves in mexico.

but mexicans didn't make good slaves because they died to eassy.

• Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

Yes.

Mexicans werent slaves. The native central americans were. Mexicans are mostly mixed with native and spanish.

Many Mexicans believe in "mejorar la raza", which is mexicos version of "white" supremacy
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's not dropped in every sentence, i see no problem with and i don't see why some black dudes on this bored have a problem with it.

If me and my black homie are chillin. And he's like, yooo. I ? that ? Jenny. I'm like, word, the ? that works at Kmart with the fat ass.

He's like, yea cuz. Smashed last night. Then i'm like, My ? , and give him daps. What the ? is wrong with that?

u aint a ? tho....when we say it, it means "my fellow african american brother", not "my buddy"......i usually dont even entertain this argument but i had to answer that.....
  • Amotekun
    Options

Stop being so emotional.

nothing emotional about it dun.

How are you similar to uncle ruckus? Word?
    Doesnt bother me

Werd? Wurd?

• Kushington
    Options

Stop being so emotional.

Doesnt bother me

Werd? Wurd?

So is it better to hate all whites?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

Yes.

Mexicans werent slaves. The native central americans were. Mexicans are mostly mixed with native and spanish.

Many Mexicans believe in "mejorar la raza", which is mexicos version of "white" supremacy

mexicans were slaves to the spanish, why do u think we celebrate cinco de mayo.

and lol @ version of white supremacy, yeah because mexicans rode horses and bed sheets lynching people.

don't ever compare it to white supremacy bruh.

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw she cant use the N word. But her 2 kids sure can.

Beige kid: "Go ahead momma. Say the N word. I dare ya! Now go get me and my nikkas sum links wit' these grits. We hungry as a mu'phucka."
  • Kushington
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • Kushington
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

Yes.

and lol @ version of white supremacy, yeah because mexicans rode horses and bed sheets lynching people.

Soooo, spanish people from spain arent white now? I coulda swore spain was in europe.
  • Amotekun
    Options

Stop being so emotional.

Doesnt bother me

Werd? Wurd?

So is it better to hate all whites?

Has nothing to do with hate. There is and should be an expected price to pay fro jumping out of pocket on someone.
    Presuming a level of familiarity that one has no right to presume is disrespect, check that ? immediately.
    Thats just me though.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

arent you mexican breh?

yeah and ???

Yes.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4900519671432443&id=89e1730814550f5ebc8c03a31c9413c9

cinco de mayo was between the french and mexican forces not mexican vs spanish.

U r not mexican are you?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some mexicans are white, some are black, some are native and most are mixed.

mexico is a country not a race. mexican just means you're from mexico.

also mexico is racist and classist as ? just like a lot of countries.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's known that @itskatbitches uses this word
    smh at Tar Tar not checking her.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably calls her kids Niglets.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options