Rick Ross- 3 Kings (Feat. Dr. Dre & Jay Z) (CDQ/? )

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Another Jay Z verse about how much money he has and what material possessions rule his life. When is he gonna switch up this garbage ass flow and start rapping about worthwhile ? .
    the song is called 3 kings
    you expect him not to talk about lavish ? ?

for someone to claim europe 2nd home he sure has a jaded perception of what a "king" is. its not that mafia, don, godfather, coke lord ? he be spitting. a king is a born leader of the people. a king is a man of knowledge with passion and humility. a king has a thriving kingdome to call home. all he did on this verse is talk about his wealth basically. we got it 10 years ago. yes jay z wastes more money in a day than 10 of mes will ever make in my lifetime. yes jay z has a beautiful wife, a beautiful daughter, money, power, respect. Jay Z is "da man". yeah!!! ? A! Jay Z was the man 10 years ago and even 14 years ago in my eyes. Now I can ask the same question about Jay Z i did 10 years ago. NOW WHAT? we been hearing these tired ass verses since like BP2 about money and status. when is he gonna REALLY come out of left field with some ? thats gonna finally solidify his GOAT position. because i dont care if you a 5 star jigga warrior with secret clearance to marcy. Jay Z is not the undisputed goat amongst the mainstream. ? know he is a one dimensional rapper with no substance or soul. Thats all these internet ? with all this Jay Z=GOAT ? . I never heard a ? in my life say that Jay Z was the best ever until the internet came along. I never met a ? in my life that was talking about RD in 1996. Main reason why I dont really ? with Jay Z music like that anymore because of his ? ass fans. Yall ? try too hard to make this average rapper into something he not. Why are you rubbing your ? over the same thing Jay Z talked about his whole career. All this ? a real king could talk about and speak on this ? Jay Z goes PC about. never heard him speak on the trayvon martin situation. he said it was depressing to talk about the recession. A real king tongue is sharper than a sword. he claim he the GOAT but dont have 1/100th of the fortitude that Chuck D, Cube or Pac had. Like yall broke ass jigga warriors can relate to the ? he talking about. Yup. I cant ? with with blue ivy room and neither can yall jigga warriors

"'I dumbed down to double my dollars"-Shawn Carter

The dumb ? that helped him double his dollars by daily dutifuly digesting his diarrhea:usmarine3, idoitforhiphop10, monizzle, spyda, bummy billfigure

ayo tomp how many times you cut yourself listening to jays verse on this joint?

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee prob mindfucked right now Gaydre with Rozay

Rick Ross likes Dre Gee Don't .........coming to NBC this fall

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat is tuff as hell. Am i the only one who caught jay reference to max b? Lol at tompdress name droppin me.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    That's exactly what I thought 
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic hiphop ? right here
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is, this is supposed to be the most anticipated track on the whole damn album, and with the singles that's been dropped, Ima need to be convinced real quick that Ross is the boss he claims he is or I won't be gettin this album
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat is tuff as hell. Am i the only one who caught jay reference to max b? Lol at tompdress name droppin me.

Nah I caught that ? on first listen
    That ? was dope to me
    feelings were already caught tho
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Gee prob mindfucked right now Gaydre with Rozay

LoL, knowing GEE he probably creeped out that anonymous posters are thinking about him instead of focusing their attention on the music.

Man-crushing and name-dropping is the 2012 version of faggotry but we in an era were posters pay more attention to other posters than they do rap stars.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Listened to it again and i think Hov still killed it. but the track is alright tho. eh seems like Ambition better than GFID and maybe Meek's debut album gon be better too
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @spyda that's what in sayin. ? act like u can't have a opinion. Got ? ? on here droppin my name and ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Somewhere in this thread, the chorus to stay scheming is lowkey playing.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy wins again.
    I Do ft. Jay-Z and 3000 >>

i still like this song tho.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expected better.
    Still hard.
    Dre ass.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    I expected better.
    Still hard.
    Dre ass.

You say that like if he writes his own rhymes lol
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad at all just doesnt cut it anymore...

It never should
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    whip quality, I can bend corners off this with the right EQ adjustments

never had the greatest expectations, as long and that ? beatin right then (shrug)

it's 2012...no use in being technical about ? anymore...everythings wack.

I'll take the good with the bad and keep it moving
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting till the album drops to listen to the songs. Not expecting much from this song though. Read Jay's lyrics and what a surprise...
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly its ok, beat is hot, but them ? sound bored as hell, I woulda hoped for some ? ethusiasm, yall supposed to be three kings, yet yall sound like some damn workers

Makes you question if Detox is worth the wait...
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    If my words didnt ring true do you think 3 posters would have reacted to my post? LOL.

Watch listen and learn:

? sound like a symphony in the ride.

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Welp, there's some random self-righteousness being tossed around like an accomplishment; all in the while "I ride for my ? daaaaawgggg" is being played somewhere and this thread is on the verge of possibly taking a turn so with that said.... This track was eh, still think Jay had a dope verse. That is all.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song wasnt all that. Verses were all boring. When I think Dre and Jay I think of the Watcher 2 when Jay killed that verse (even thought Rakim murked him), this ? though? Jay aint really say ? . Jay is all about the word play and not one line in this song made me say damn!, I would classify it as an average verse if it was anyone else, but for Jay? that ? was below average by miles.

Ya'll really think Jay was dissing Nas with that BM line? that ? is dead as ? . A round two of Nas vs. Jay would be ass since Jay lyrically fell off like a mother ? while Nas is still lyrically on fire.