14 dead after shooting during 'Dark Knight' screening in Aurora, Colorado (bye bye gun rights )

Options

Comments

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one that noticed and got a kick out of this ? Obama tryna compare his kids to everybody else's by saying "My daughters go to the movies to"...Come on now, them girls don't go nowhere without secret service..A gunman would get his cap peeled before he even let off a shot in a movie theater with the presidents daughter..Forreal Barack?? Come on..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »
    Ay I went on fb and like when trayvon got killed there were 40 million statuses and ? but a bunch of crackas get shot up? lol no ? given...? hilarious

I've actually seen plenty of tweets and statuses sympathizing with the victim's. There's no "out cry" like the Trayvon case b/c everyone is in agreement that this was a disgusting tragedy.

However it is crazy how fast (I'm talking Usain Bolt quickness) the media and white people searched to find "menacing" photos of Trayvon (the victim) w/ grills in his mouth and throwing up middle fingers (middle finger photos ended up not even being him) but they got this white shooter smiling in his photo all over the internet & news. That's hilarious.

not all of it.

GCAOV.jpg

f0RiZl.jpg

[img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/215809_1029156772946_117_n.jpg[/img]

and trayvon had a twitter account so isn't that where alot of his pictures came from?

could be wrong but they said this dude wasn't on facebook or twitter like that

Well you have the pictures so that means they are more than readily available. Yet still he's smiling to the world on every major news network.

i don't watch tv news so i don't know. but all the articles said this dude didn't have any traces of being on facebook, twitter, or whatever other major social networking sites there are.

these came from reddit and i dont know if they can really be verified to the point that a tv news station will put it out there.

I'm not defending them for showing whatever pictures they are showing. I'm just saying that trayvons pictures came from his twitter page i think
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Am I the only one that noticed and got a kick out of this ? Obama tryna compare his kids to everybody else's by saying "My daughters go to the movies to"...Come on now, them girls don't go nowhere without secret service..A gunman would get his cap peeled before he even let off a shot in a movie theater with the presidents daughter..Forreal Barack?? Come on..

This ? Obama just be talking sometimes.
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options
    I know George Zimmerman is the happiest ? in America tonight...Tonight he'll get the best sleep he's had in months..
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The caucasian caveman strikes again
  • FlyFreeCt
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »

This ? Obama just be talking sometimes.

Word...All I could do was give this ? the shaq face when he was saying that ? ..
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay I went on fb and like when trayvon got killed there were 40 million statuses and ? but a bunch of crackas get shot up? lol no ? given...? hilarious

I've actually seen plenty of tweets and statuses sympathizing with the victim's. There's no "out cry" like the Trayvon case b/c everyone is in agreement that this was a disgusting tragedy.

However it is crazy how fast (I'm talking Usain Bolt quickness) the media and white people searched to find "menacing" photos of Trayvon (the victim) w/ grills in his mouth and throwing up middle fingers (middle finger photos ended up not even being him) but they got this white shooter smiling in his photo all over the internet & news. That's hilarious.

not all of it.

GCAOV.jpg

f0RiZl.jpg

[img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/215809_1029156772946_117_n.jpg[/img]

and trayvon had a twitter account so isn't that where alot of his pictures came from?

could be wrong but they said this dude wasn't on facebook or twitter like that

Well you have the pictures so that means they are more than readily available. Yet still he's smiling to the world on every major news network.

i don't watch tv news so i don't know. but all the articles said this dude didn't have any traces of being on facebook, twitter, or whatever other major social networking sites there are.

these came from reddit and i dont know if they can really be verified to the point that a tv news station will put it out there.

I'm not defending them for showing whatever pictures they are showing. I'm just saying that trayvons pictures came from his twitter page i think

I hear what you're saying but a few of the Trayvon photos were proven to not even be him so you could miss me w/ the, "don't know if they can really be verified to the point that a tv news station will put it out there."

I'm just saying if you can find it, they can.

All this is just side discussion though. It was just interesting to note based off what homie I replied to said.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao he did the same ? with Trayvon..."If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "if my daughters liked Batman, they'd be dead too; I know what these families are feeling"
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, a dark knight appears and he isn't even black. Crackas won't let us have ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol foh w that ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    uolag wrote: »
    vFYi2.jpg

I'm slow as ? . What does this mean?
    Topps wrote: »
    Topps wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Guns dont ? people, People ? people.

My gun dont have feelings. So stop worrying about my gun cause it aint worrying about you.

This is and has always been a ? argument.

People don't want guns and more specifically assault rifles banned because they fear that the guns are going to rise up by themselves and start killing people.

They want them banned because of the capability to ? that they offer. Granted if someone wants to ? , they can do it without a gun. But it's a lot hard to ? an innocent bystander in a drive by when you're limited to a knife as a weapon. Or it's a lot harder to go into a movie theatre and gun down 50 people if you're limited to a pistol as opposed to an AK-47.

All you need is multiple guns and lots of ammo. Taking away a AK-47 does nothing. Most of them ? on the street are illegal. Do you want to make it where you get arrested on site if you have a assault weapon. How about if I already have one that is legal? Am I going to jail?

People are going to ? regardless. What do you want to do next ban gun powder.

why do you think stuff like this doesn't happen in canada?

they just had a massive shootout at a block party in toronto

so a gang shooting at a party is similar to innocent people being ambushed with tear gas and shot up in a movie theater? sorry not seeing the relation

his h/s yearbook photo is real creepy

O' Canada is so safe?

Aurora victim Jessica Ghawi had survived Toronto mall shooting last month

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365#ixzz21BkkmTWJ

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365

once again, a gang-related shooting is much different than some guy in full military/police gear tear gassing and shooting 71 people in a movie theater
    those people will never be able to go to a movie theater ever again. i know i wouldn't

So you saying redbox need to invest in Denver suburbs?

yeah, no one is going to the movies in that area for a while

Shooting in a open public area, is shooting in a open public area no matter how you cut it. 1 death is too many. Flying bullets in public have no names.

if you say so, gang members trying to shoot at each other and inadvertently hitting innocent bystanders is the same as a spree killer going out to expressly and indiscriminately ? as many people as possible. my point was not that no one ever gets shot in canada, just that these kinds of spree killings rarely, if ever, occur. not even really trying to focus on that, just pointing out a difference

where did this guy get all these weapons and protective gear is my question. how does someone just get automatic weapons and bulletproof vests and ? ?

welcome to the GOAT freedoms of America

the only place I enjoy living is in a gun state haha

I think I'm going to shop for an AR-15 for the fun of it while I'm thinking about it

Springfield prob makes a good one

Just don't get a DPMS.

? cosign.

A minnesota company that will munny doesn't like? Then you know its dogshit, lol
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

no but, no expectations but running g.
    he policticing on another level. he's the face and doin it like he should.
    i know he bs'in, but 4 the dumb downs i/m ? wit the black face on the leadership.
    let that boy cook.

we see game, it's more about perception to them, than reality
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I checked it out, good read. Makes sense to.

But I can go to N.O. and get all guns extra mags body gear for less then a grand.

Hell ? in N.O. is riding around with grenades for the low.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    I just wanna know who was bootlegging that night. It would be funny to watch at home and you see people walking by, babies cryin then people crying and babies not crying.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "if my daughters liked Batman, they'd be dead too; I know what these families are feeling"

my kids like skittles, whats your point

fukk yo cracka crumbs
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options

damn, y'all dumb ? are really something else.

how do you know a bunch of crackas got shot up dumb ? ?

they haven't even released the identities of all the victims yet/

Over 70 people were shot. You think they were all white?

Stupid muthafuckas obviously know nothing about Aurora.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes this terrible is in the theater you are so vuernable, you are just sitting there and most of the time there are only a few exits. This is going to change the game, I expect metal detectors at Theaters across america. Costume's Fanboys are done, no more costumes. It's about to be a police state in the movie theater. Also I feel bad for the victims but now the movie industry is shook too. Midnight screenings might be in trouble also, this one act is about to change everything.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

no but, no expectations but running g.
    he policticing on another level. he's the face and doin it like he should.
    i know he bs'in, but 4 the dumb downs i/m ? wit the black face on the leadership.
    let that boy cook.

we see game, it's more about perception to them, than reality

You do realize President Obama will turn his back on all ? right. Just sayin, it's written. When Pac said we ain't ready to see a black president, he wasn't talking about one winning but the one who actually wins.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    He should turn his back on all ? . It's ? that turned their backs on the community.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options
    Batman Shooting Foretold In 1986 “Dark Knight” Comic

r620-7287416e80922620fccb76fdf86fa724.jpg

by Zen Gardner

Here we go again. There’s going to be a lot of speculation regarding this Batman movie shooting. It fits too perfectly into their gun control agenda build up of late for it not to be staged but we’ll have to see. But already we’re seeing the same pattern of foreshadowing and predictive programming.

If you want a real hint, this report just showed up in the Washington Times of all things. They’re of course insinuating it was possibly the inspiration for the shooter. We’ll be learning more about him quickly but from his disturbed profile he sure seems to fit the usual mind control pattern.

What is strange is how prevalent this comic-type illustration predictive propaganda is with these false flag events.

Here’s the newspaper story:

The horrific shooting at the screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Colorado late last night bears eerie similarities to a scene in the 1986 comic Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. In the comic, a crazed, gun-toting loner walks into a movie theater and begins shooting it up, killing three in the process. The passage concludes with the media blaming Batman for inspiring the shooting, though he is not involved in the incident at all.

The 1986 comic, written and drawn by Frank Miller, was a key inspiration for the Chris Nolan Batman films. It helped to reimagine the character away from his Saturday morning cartoon image and into a dark, grim avenger. The point of this particular scene in the comic was to show just how far Gotham has fallen since Batman had retired. Source
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine going there like let me get tickets for tdkr...ow ur sold out? Damn that going home n seeing that ? got shot the ? up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options