Rick Rawse's tour bus vandalized in Detroit...

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    certain posters got no response

they lost

hurt

embarrassed

stunned

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Midwest ain't respect Ross and thats a good thing dude sucks as a rapper and he use to be a correctionals officer. Thats why it so hard for midwest to get shine in the midwest they don't respect your favorite rappers.

Who cares, we gave up on the midwest when they decleared that ? white porcelain colored, never no ? hair so I look like a ? face ass devil as their ? and diss brothers like common, Lupe, and sometimes Yeezy

? eminem a.k.a. Elvis's Bastard Child
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Midwest ain't respect Ross and thats a good thing dude sucks as a rapper and he use to be a correctionals officer. Thats why it so hard for midwest to get shine in the midwest they don't respect your favorite rappers.

Who cares, we gave up on the midwest when they decleared that ? white porcelain colored, never no ? hair so I look like a ? face ass devil as their ? and diss brothers like common, Lupe, and sometimes Yeezy? eminem a.k.a. Elvis's Bastard Child

Not everybody from the midwest on that dere playrr.
  • DanknDrank
    Options

Who cares, we gave up on the midwest when they decleared that ? white porcelain colored, never no ? hair so I look like a ? face ass devil as their ? and diss brothers like common, Lupe, and sometimes Yeezy? eminem a.k.a. Elvis's Bastard Child

Well yall need to show otherwise

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? knew thier surroundings so more than likely all valuables were took off the bus........

who u know gon leave hublots audamaeurs and rollies on a tour bus in the middle of the D ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't the Young Berg Transformers chain saga start in the D?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yea im sure there were no valuables on there of course yea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol yall? c'mon bruh, you know aint nobody ridin around listenin to no slim shady. Who do we need to show what to? I speak for myself anyway but I know that aint wusup out here.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might have been juggalos
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then ? in Detroit wonder why they don't eat.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...Erbody just not een gon process the thought...That this is a millionaire's tour bus...That got broken into while he was performing...Okay...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    So...Erbody just not een gon process the thought...That this is a millionaire's tour bus...That got broken into while he was performing...Okay...

I mean yea, but what of it??
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options

just because a rapper reps a city doesnt mean he's from there and he has respect in said city

come on bro use common sense

lol @ the bolded no they dont you just need to relax
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not..."The Midwest don't respect Ross"...Or..."That fat cop had it comin"...This was obviously, from the info provided...A set up...But instead..."The bauce takes a lauce"....And I'm just sayin that cause I see ? sayin the same thing bout this situation on other websites...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might have been juggalos

They would have found face paint and faygo all over the place
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess trick trick runs detroit
  • DanknDrank
    Options
    I see cats like nujerz84 and icecoldskank caught feelings...? the pill popping, suicide plotting peckerwood, now cry bout that

I hope yall slowly choke and croak on that kool-aid the rappin "James Jones" got yall drinking
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lesson #1 when coming to Detroit: don't leave ? sitting in one place for too long.

I saw fam say they left it near Greektown...they asked for trouble in that case. There are a lot of bums downtown too sooooo....

But Ross is aight, it aint like somebody assaulted him...which could happen.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao thats funny but cmon outta all places u thought D town was gonna show u some love? smh . Ross LAWSE!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! THIS JUST IN

WE'VE BEEN TOLD THAT COUNTED AMONGST THE STOLEN ITEMS WAS INFINITE CRAB MEATS.

WE'LL HAVE MORE ON THIS LAWCE LATER. BACK TO YOU BOB.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! THIS JUST IN

lol ............
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!! THIS JUST IN

not the crab meats bro
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol@ crackaz n herr like deep east coontown ? happy 2 c blk on blk crime smh..,
    Who cares, we gave up on the midwest when they decleared that ? white porcelain colored, never no ? hair so I look like a ? face ass devil as their ? and diss brothers like common, Lupe, and sometimes Yeezy

? eminem a.k.a. Elvis's Bastard Child

AINT IT MAN AKA AMEN!
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Didn't the Young Berg Transformers chain saga start in the D?

yeah & yung berg is a lil ? but ? TRICK TRICK housenigga azz cuz hez gonna attack yung berg fa sayin he dont like dark buttz but when da cracka feminem goes talkin about he dont like that ? ? this housenigga trick trick is out herr protectin da cracka runnin around talkin about attackin BLKZ fa a CRACKA i swear da D gotta b da home of da HOUSENIGGAZ they is givin yall oakland katz a run fa ya money fa that COONTOWN title lol...
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not by a longshot... hell that dude talmbout?