The Official 2012 Elections Thread!!!

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Well Obama, sadly, is the lesser of two evils. Not because he is evil himself but because one man (even the President) can not change the game. The game runs America not Obama.

So voting for Obama wont change ? . Because corporations will once again be in charge in America. Senators will still be bought and sold to corporations. Elections will still be purchased. If not this one then the next.

The real problem in this country is people who think it's a GOP vs. Democrat thing. That's like choosing between a gunshot wound to the temple and a gunshot wound to the chest. Yeah one hurts less but dead is dead.

The only reason I want Obama to win is because Romney will be worse for the working poor and blacks especially. But democrats will be no better. ? need to get off the donkey's ? and wake the ? up. None of those ? are on our side.

And the only soul America ever had was in it's music. And crackers stole that ? too. And what they didnt still was washed away in New Orleans. Cant SAVE what was never there bruh.

^^^powerful ? post

I couldn't have said it better myself

mofos running the country don't really give a ? about us..................SMH @ Congress not being able to put out a budget in almost 2 yrs yet they giving themselves pay raises
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that's going to save '? ' from oppression is '? ' themselves. Not any political party that's subsidized by our tax dollars.

Unplug from the matrix.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Well Obama, sadly, is the lesser of two evils. Not because he is evil himself but because one man (even the President) can not change the game. The game runs America not Obama.

So voting for Obama wont change ? . Because corporations will once again be in charge in America. Senators will still be bought and sold to corporations. Elections will still be purchased. If not this one then the next.

The real problem in this country is people who think it's a GOP vs. Democrat thing. That's like choosing between a gunshot wound to the temple and a gunshot wound to the chest. Yeah one hurts less but dead is dead.

The only reason I want Obama to win is because Romney will be worse for the working poor and blacks especially. But democrats will be no better. ? need to get off the donkey's ? and wake the ? up. None of those ? are on our side.

And the only soul America ever had was in it's music. And crackers stole that ? too. And what they didnt still was washed away in New Orleans. Cant SAVE what was never there bruh.

THANK YOU - now tell me that African Americans/black people aren't the MOST UNGRATEFUL people this nation has ever birthed - IMO you are a reflection of society and you do more harm than good in the public relations arena - SO!

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama ? sucks as president, ? him.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ya'll need to vote 3rd party and show the Democrats we're not gonna have our vote taken for granted anymore. Obama is bought and paid for by big banks and the military industrial complex. He won't legalize medical marijuana, despite having the votes in Congress to do so. He won't even tell the DOJ to stop raiding medical marijuana dispensaries, and meanwhile, Obama has no plan to improve the economy aside from more deficit spending.

? Obama, he can kiss my Black ass.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So everybody chooses to lay down?

Now tell me Blacks/African Americans aren't the weakest people the USA has birthed.

haha @ you talking ? about your AA brethren
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama isn't doing anything I want to see done other than getting more people healthcare but I am not forgetting how Bush ? ? up with scare tactics for damn near a decade. Obama is going to win this ? in a landslide.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Obama isn't doing anything I want to see done other than getting more people healthcare but I am not forgetting how Bush ? ? up with scare tactics for damn near a decade. Obama is going to win this ? in a landslide.
    He'll win but damn sure not by a landslide. Too many whites hate him now and too many minorities are apathetic because of his lack (or perceived lack) of fight in their/our favor for it to be a landslide.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    RockO is and has been working to get ? done the right way and on the people's behalf
    ahahahahaha

also, FYI: there's a stuck elections thread that you like to avoid, so note that future elections-related threads you make will be closed, not merged
    Sion. wrote: »
    Assuming Obama doesn't pull a FDR and goes for a 3rd term hehe....
    pretty sure Obama's not pulling of a constitutional amendment to allow such things
    heyslick wrote: »
    THANK YOU - now tell me that African Americans/black people aren't the MOST UNGRATEFUL people this nation has ever birthed - IMO you are a reflection of society and you do more harm than good in the public relations arena - SO!
    ...wow, keeping it classy
    also, all Americans are equally worthless
    What the Dope Boyz gonna sell after that. Some people will applaud that New Bill but think about what that would do to the street economy for a second, all jokes aside.
    yes, please let us consider the illegal economy before we maneuver to take money and power AWAY from criminal cartels. what WERE we thinking?

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You surprised? That catholic ? can only go so far in supporting a party that has outwardly stated they hate a minority.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    President Barack Obama holds a 44- percentage-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney among Hispanics, though interest in the campaign among this voting bloc lags behind other respondents in a poll released today.

The survey by NBC News, the Spanish-language television network Telemundo and the Wall Street Journal shows Hispanics favoring Obama over Romney, 67 percent to 23 percent.

Hispanic voters could prove decisive in the presidential race in such swing states as Florida, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia. The challenge for the Obama campaign will be to get them to the polls. Sixty-eight percent of the Hispanics surveyed said they were interested in the presidential election compared with 79 percent of all voters.

Hispanics helped propel Obama to the White House, as he won 67 percent of their vote in 2008 compared with 31 percent for Republican nominee John McCain, exit polls showed.

The new poll shows that twice as many Hispanics view Romney negatively as positively, 44 percent to 22 percent. Obama is viewed positively by 64 percent, negatively by 21 percent.

Romney used tough rhetoric on immigration during the Republican nomination race, expressing opposition to any proposal that would give legal status to undocumented workers without first requiring that they leave the U.S. He also has endorsed Arizona’s law requiring that companies verify workers’ immigration status, and said it should be extended nationally.

Dayum soooooo basically Obama already won this LOLOL

Obama likely will win the election, as he is better than Romney, though not by much. But Obama is not as safe as you think he is, he's tied with Romney in a Gallup poll and behind in a Rasmussen poll.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    How any woman can vote for Romney blows my mind.

Nicki Minaj seems to have no problems doing it

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i am going to need this generation to start embracing the idea of not taking everything they hear in a rap song literally

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i am going to need this generation to start embracing the idea of not taking everything they hear in a rap song literally

• TheCoach757
    TheCoach757 Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Options
    im do glad that this is a forum because a lot of websites are sleeping on it
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most if not all the Polls still Romney leading..if that means anything.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this Benghazi stuff could sink obama
  • Matt-
    Options
    can't even believe its this close. i never expected romney to actually have a chance

be48894d-02fd-420d-a930-65279e3151c3-01Q.png
  • Matt-
    Options
    The latest [dictator] to publicly announce his support for the commander-in-chief’s reelection bid was Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, who this week assured he’d vote for Obama if he were from the United States. The America-bashing strongman made the announcement on state-owned television, saying “Obama is a good guy” and that if Obama was from Caracas, he’d surely return the favor by voting for Chavez.

Earlier in the year the government-official daughter of Cuban military dictator Raul Castro proclaimed her country’s support for Obama during a visit to the U.S. “I believe that Obama needs another opportunity and he needs greater support to move forward with his projects and with his ideas, which I believe come from the bottom of his heart,” Mariela Castro said during a cable news interview. ...

That brings us to Russia’s Vladimir Putin, who has eliminated most elections in his country, monopolized all major media and destroyed the political party system. ... In a letter to a major newspaper, the president of a group dedicated to expanding freedom around the world points out that under Putin there has been an “across-the-board crackdown on civil society.” The piece goes on to ask: “Will Obama stand up against Putin’s abuses?” Unlikely, now that the Russian dictator has extended his endorsement.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/obama-receives-endorsements-from-three-dictators#ixzz29zBvQj5y
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Im disappointed in Obama. He was winning by a large margain. It was smooth sailing until he ? up on the first debate.

Now it looks like he's headed for a loss. Hopefully he closes the gap seeing as though he is still leading in the Electorial College. But damn...smh

BTW Im not pro-Obama because I think he can do any good for the country. He cant (nor can anyone else until Lobbyist are out of the way). Im pro-Obama because the real reason he's getting all this hate is because of his skin color and the perception that he is helping too many spics and ? and giving us "FREE STUFF."
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Liz Warren wins in Mass.! BIG BIG WIN FOR AMERICA AND BIG BIG LOSS FOR WALL STREET, GOLDMAN SACHS GON HAVE TO PUT OUT A HIT ON DAT ? FOR REAL
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo Jesse Jackson Jr. just got re-elected to his seat despite not being seen in public for months bcuz he's in the hospital for...........DEPRESSION.

lmao Triple J hop yo ass up out that padded room boi

MEDICAL WEED PASSES IN MASSACHUSETTS