Why does every female with a kid says shes proud mother?

Options
2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady i never read the ? u write
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobb i hope u get killed in east st louis u country grammar bastard...we know ur mom is a ? so shes also your dad
  • sanityovar8ted817
    sanityovar8ted817 Members Posts: 133
    Options
    I say it cause I am

and I can back up my statement too
    c/s

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    Damobb i hope u get killed in east st louis u country grammar bastard...we know ur mom is a ? so shes also your dad

naw my dad is my dad.... i kno both...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mostly only hear babymammas hollerin all that overboard proud mother ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess somebody mother didnt give them their allowance cause they didnt clean their room or cut the grass.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of em say that because they know they didn't plan their child, and they have to convince themselves that having a baby was a wonderful, yet unexpected occurrence.
  • sanityovar8ted817
    sanityovar8ted817 Members Posts: 133
    Options
    they better be a proud parent or they should rethink the whole motherhood idea.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why does everyone say they have the best mother in the world every mothers day? Lets be real, is she really the best?

my mom is amazing, best i know, second only to my grandmother, she truly is the greatest

so everyone else is a liar?
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny because you can take a look on some of they faces on certain days with a look like "If I can go back to the time where i didn't give it up to that ? , i wouldn't be pushing this ? right now"
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    not all women with kids are proud mothers,example:the chick who killed her child cause he ? his pants smh ::drop mic:: mic-drop.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mostly only hear babymammas hollerin all that overboard proud mother ? .
    LOL!!! I was gonna post this earlier but I didn't want to be the 1st one to take the heat. You noticed married chicks and chicks with the father of their child usually complain about their kids? Try to wrap your mind around that lol. But these struggling, never should have had a kid/wasn't prepared for a kid/s ass chicks stay overlytalking positive about they kid/s.
    Max-b wrote: »
    The most annoying ? is the broads that have kids n never wana get a job ? disgustinh

"I do have a job...I'm a full time mother"...smh at this ? ...my mum had 4 kids, no husband and two jobs...The hoes of today, my word...
    truth.com

Half them broads don't even be taking care of they kids half the time. Like I said before the kids spend most of their time at a relatives house(usually grand parents or great grand parents). They're working, going to school, and still trying to live out the rest of their teens/young adult life. Their kids usually come 2nd to that but you will never hear any of them say this.

I've been waiting to drop this pic for a minute now. I guess now's the proper time.
    2s6smsk.jpg

MrsWest wrote: »
    What you want to hear? Regretful mother? Ashamed mother? Lol it is what it is. I don't agree with extra-ness but I don't see what's wrong with the term.
    LOL!!!! HOW ABOUT THEY DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL? A lot of us live outside of fairytale land and live in the real world. For us people that live in reality this ? just looks ratchet or sounds like a cry for help/pity.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I doubt a mom would wanna admit she isn't proud of what her children became
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    what they really mean to say is-i am proud of myself that my kid is turning out good
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    What you want to hear? Regretful mother? Ashamed mother? Lol it is what it is. I don't agree with extra-ness but I don't see what's wrong with the term.
    it would be refreshing to hear the truth...

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

most of'em didnt "think about it" in the first place if they did they wouldnt be single mothers
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they can't by then. Mistakes adds up b.
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They have to say that, so people won't think they're miserable or that their kid was a mistake.

C/s

Act more like the mother on Mommie Dearest behind closed doors too.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh only on da net...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most times mothers say they're proud, they're usin' the wrong word...Like I said earlier, these hoes are proud when their kid does something he/she is supposed to do...like age...or grow a tooth...Be proud when your lil ? learns to ride a bike...or how to spell...or talk...My lil sister graduated uni the other day...that's something to be proud of...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most times mothers say they're proud, they're usin' the wrong word...Like I said earlier, these hoes are proud when their kid does something he/she is supposed to do...like age...or grow a tooth...Be proud when your lil ? learns to ride a bike...or how to spell...or talk...My lil sister graduated uni the other day...that's something to be proud of...
    real talk.