**UPDATED WITH VIDEO**.....FELLAS, YOU EVER HAVE TO "SAVE" SOMEBODY WHILE YOU WERE IN THE GYM?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
1072LBS DEAD LIFT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvpNMdOK6I&feature=related

YESTERDAY, THIS TEEN KID WAS ON THE BENCH PRESS... I THINK HE WAS BENCHING LIKE 70LBS PLUS WHATEVER THE BAR WEIGHTS... SO IM DOING MY THING AND I SEE THE DUDE BRING THE BAR DOWN...AND HE COULDNT PUSH IT UP...
SO I JUST SAT THAT FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS TO SEE IF HE WAS GONE PUSH IT BACK UP OR ASK FOR HELP AND THAT ? JUST SAT THERE, SQUIRMING HIS LEGS AND ? TRYIN TO GET FROM UNDER THE BAR.. I GUESS HE WAS TOO EMBARASSED TO ASKED FOR HELP.....SO I WALK OVER AND PICK THE BAR UP OFF OF HIS CHEST AND PUT IT UP.. LIL ? DIDNT EVEN SAY THANK YOU. ? JUST GOT UP LIKE AINT NOTHING HAPPEN!

Comments

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ha ha.....yea he was just embarrassed....i dont even do benches....see that ? happen all the time....
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn homie, that big sumo ? in ur sig wifey?????
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Who the fucc can't bench press 115 pounds over the age of 12? Should've let that ? die for not being man enough to get 1 rep of a warmup set.

shiiiiit.....sometimes your body just aint ready....i tried to workout the other day AFTER being up all day and then working that night....clocked out and thought i was bout to just pump some iron....couldnt do close to what i could if i was rested....and to be real i know damn well i couldnt lift no 115 @ 13,14,15.....prolly not at 16
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    damn homie, that big sumo ? in ur sig wifey?????
    ..BE RESPECTFUL..... THATS MY WOMAN
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the fucc can't bench press 115 pounds over the age of 12? Should've let that ? die for not being man enough to get 1 rep of a warmup set.
    cosign...shoulda let that little ? die yo.....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I did call 911 once when this man passed out during Yoga
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    you start with 150lbs (3x8) when you go to the gym first time, if you cant do that at least, stay with the machines until you gain some strength and dont occupy the bench for everyone else.

i hate losers playin around in the free weigths area
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

shiiiiit.....sometimes your body just aint ready....i tried to workout the other day AFTER being up all day and then working that night....clocked out and thought i was bout to just pump some iron....couldnt do close to what i could if i was rested....and to be real i know damn well i couldnt lift no 115 @ 13,14,15.....prolly not at 16

Damn, y'all some weak ? every male in my freshman gym class could do 135 for at least 5 reps and this was when I was 14. Thought everyone could do that ? .
    werd ....i never worked out and cuz my friend was on the football team when i was a freshman in h/s dude convinced me to coem over his house and see how much i could max out and i did 170 and i was like like 14 maybe just turned 15..........? was mad salty tho cuz it took him forever to work up to that amount...and....i'm skinny btw
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i know i couldnt do 115 at age 14, ? i didnt really workout til the summer after freshman year when i tried out for football. Some kids have natural strength when younger. strength aint everything tho, knew cats who could bench press more than me but i could toss em around the field come practice time
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    ^ this is true. Anyone on the gym will spot you if you ask.
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yea see dudes in the gym all the time struggle on the bench. No joke seen a grown man lift the bar with a 25 on each side and that ? damn near had a stafon johnson moment
  • HafBayked
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Damn, y'all some weak ? every male in my freshman gym class could do 135 for at least 5 reps and this was when I was 14. Thought everyone could do that ? .

good for ya'll lol.....? that 115 is about all i weighed back then.....and i was skipping gym, lifting blunts
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Lol. I remember this guy I use to work with showed up at the gym and he put damn near ever 10lb plate he could fit on both sides of the bar and tried to lift it. I stood from a distance looking because I knew it wasn't going to end well. That ? went up and straight down to his neck. That ? managed to look over his head at me and whisper "help".

I laughed so ? hard and clowned the next day at work
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    12? ? I couldn't even handle 80lbs back in the day. Too bony. Now I'm currently pressin 160. Just now actually started gettin into bench pressin
  • HafBayked
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    12? ? I couldn't even handle 80lbs back in the day. Too bony. Now I'm currently pressin 160. Just now actually started gettin into bench pressin

*regular people post* lol....i dont know what these ? was eatin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Smh @ these steroid ? benching 135 freshman year. Lol! C'mon man. All them ? Nutella mentioned had BETTER be in the NFL right now! Lol! Seriously.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea this kid almost killed himself on the benchpress had to help him
    but he was a friendly craccer said thank you and all
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    ^ this is true. Anyone on the gym will spot you if you ask.

aye one time this skinny kid asked to be the spotter
    he was thin as fucc probably got a disease or sumthin
    he was pushin the bar with no fuccin weight on it smh
    he doin that ? for like 3 mins then i said yo i gotta go
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Smh @ these steroid ? benching 135 freshman year. Lol! C'mon man. All them ? Nutella mentioned had BETTER be in the NFL right now! Lol! Seriously.

Im thinking the same thing but once ? got into weight lifting more seriously(for football ? not ? gym class) ? freshman and soph's were jumping up in weight easily
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Of course I expect the football squad to press that. But a regular freshman like me back in the day? Heck no.