Skateboarder Who Said He’d Been Attacked By Black Males "Mistaken"

Options
2»

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No charges are expected to be filed due to the head trauma the confused skate-rat sustained.

SMMFH!!!!!!!!!
    so no providing false statements
    tampering with a police investiagtion
    no fine no nothing?!?!?!?!

fLorida loses again
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    One time I asked this skateboarder why he had to fly down the sidewalk when its posted NO skateboarding? the punk wouldn't/couldn't answer. I told him I don't invade your skateboard park - Y do you have to invade my space within the sidewalk? still no comeback from the punk - I still don't follow Y so many of you have to pigeonhole white people, JUST cause one little punk-ass white ? threw youse folks under the bus.

You know what's funny? You come into this topic and comment, while ignoring that this is a key example of ingrained racist ideas in whites. The same kinda racism that you claim doesn't exist. Why don't you comment on that? If it's true that an injured white person would reflexively blame blacks for an injury he caused himself, why is it impossible that blacks are still missing opportunities and being discriminated against by whites who hold the same kind of racist preconceptions?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh these crackas been on a losin streak as of late. And lets not forget some of the white ? who be lyin sayin that ? ? them so they don't lose respect from their racist ? counterparts. Straight pitiful.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cracca must be a sopranos fan