Is Gayme a Name-dropping Attention-? or just paying Homage? #Game #RedAlbum #BWS #40Glocc #Gayme

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    He better not pull anything stupid at the gathering

wat?? game is down wit da icp??
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

wat?? game is down wit da icp??

Yep
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all should rumble with BWS, that ? would be more entreating than the 40-Glocc video.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    smh@genocide & lol@ h-rap
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His sexuality is suspect and his femme joint got more wrinkles than balled up grocery bag in the face...

Game is weirdo...I used to listen to his music til I came to the realization that this ? dont TALK ABOUT ? !

Every line is DRE,64s,converse,DRE, 64s,Blood,Red shoelaces,DRE produced for me,I ride in the 64 with DRE,DRE is my mama,DRE is My daddy,I'm getting ? for you DRE etc

? is wild ? ..Game is a violent weird bi polar twilight zone ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited July 2012
    Options
    His sexuality is suspect and his femme joint got more wrinkles than balled up grocery bag in the face...

Game is weirdo...I used to listen to his music til I came to the realization that this ? dont TALK ABOUT ? !

Every line is DRE,64s,converse,DRE, 64s,Blood,Red shoelaces,DRE produced for me,I ride in the 64 with DRE,DRE is my mama,DRE is My daddy,I'm getting ? for you DRE etc

Flatline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh7ZOrJ670&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If I'm worth a million then my ? gotta look like a bag of money, I know love is blind but ain't nothing wrong with a super-model.
  • GeE-757
    Options

dead
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    lol correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the threadstarter on Game's proverbial ? just a year ago when "The Red Album" was being released?

The homosexual reference isn't necessary.

Click on a posters screen-name and then click on "Topics" and you can see their posts from a year ago.

When you finish that task and remove yourself from my "proverbial ? " come back and give a response to this Topic.

(I swear that thread title must sound like an invitation)

Oh, I'm sorry when I saw you call yourself ? in the title, I was sure you were accepting of your alternative lifestyle and were out the closet.

Nah, I don't click on posters screen name that are ? , the potential for viewing faggotry prevents me from doing such.

I didn't realize being able to remember a poster stanning for a rapper a year ago and now dissing that rapper meant someone was "on your proverbial ? "...wait? Didn't you say that was a "homosexual reference" earlier? So now you're proving yourself to be a homosexual by your own posting and logic?

Tisk tisk, it's one thing when I call you a ? , it's an entire other thing when you admit to your faggotry through your own words and deeds.

Give me a short version with no emotions and I might read it.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    LOL@ this "person" having nutella butter as a avatar..wtf
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucc gayme he is a weird type nicca forreal. the way he name drops makes his music unbearable to listen too!! hes too fuccin emotional and besides who really listens to gayme !!!
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

That's ? -Sauce.

I clicked on the ? profile to see who's gaylias she is and the E-mail in her profil says @NiggaRicanCutie.

Click it see Bruh no lie.....

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s used to stan for game because game was the only rapper from cali makin any noise

fact
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    This thread really got under some peoples skin.........I wonder why hhhmmmmmmm
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

lol @ this "person" actually cosigning Nas' lyrics about drinking his own ? because ? is just "blood and water"

LOL@ you so interested in Spewing random tirades about ? ,? ,and all kinds of confused transexual pillow talk when your only identity is a ? jar of NUTella..ON top of that you're spewing this in a forum about a pyscho ? rapper..Lauce?

get da ? outta here invisibe Hollow-?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lloyd banks looks like hell rell, fuuck that ? i aint downloadin until i see him sqausin his beef with nasir
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options

That's ? -Sauce.

I clicked on the ? profile to see who's gaylias she is and the E-mail in her profil says @NiggaRicanCutie.

Click it see Bruh no lie.....

So you're clicking on the profiles of men you think are ? ?

Yet I refused your invite to click on yours because I thought you were ? .

^^^^ Game's DJ during his stripper days
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options

this interview got me rollin cuz boo boo is fukin DELUSIONAL & BI POLAR like GAYME cuz he lost!

http://youtu.be/0_-HiNI6PLg
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    I remember the more JayZ ignored the Gayme-NameDropping-Attention-? the more irate the creature became.

I wonder if that would work online? Let's try it and see:
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is a real ? .
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Game first 2 albums are the ? . My beef with game is that the only he has to talk about is other people. If you listen to his raps its always about what other people or what theyre doing. Game is the kind of guy where you ask him how's he's doing but ends up talking about other people for no reason. He's not interesting unless he is talking about someone else

Me: Hey Game What up?
    Game: I was thinking about calling dre the other day to do a Nas Collabo but i didnt have any gas in my impala. ? 50

How you going to tell the world that you dont need 50 or dre on your second album but mimic 50 on the hooks and mimic dre on the vocals?

• GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I remember the more JayZ ignored the Gayme-NameDropping-Attention-? the more irate the creature became.

I wonder if that would work online? Let's try it and see:
    mrbootleg wrote: »
    Game first 2 albums are the ? . My beef with game is that the only he has to talk about is other people. If you listen to his raps its always about what other people or what theyre doing. Game is the kind of guy where you ask him how's he's doing but ends up talking about other people for no reason. He's not interesting unless he is talking about someone else

Me: Hey Game What up?
    Game: I was thinking about calling dre the other day to do a Nas Collabo but i didnt have any gas in my impala. ? 50

How you going to tell the world that you dont need 50 or dre on your second album but mimic 50 on the hooks and mimic dre on the vocals?

lol
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    banks bend bars like the golden child..
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

this interview got me rollin cuz boo boo is fukin DELUSIONAL & BI POLAR like GAYME cuz he lost!

http://youtu.be/0_-HiNI6PLg

Dope drop as always GEE.

Did you see 5o-cents body language when he asked him about Ross? Watch his hand hit the table like "damn"...body language never lies.....and then he gives this long drawn out response that ends with him dissing Diddys album?

What he said about Game was crazy because I heard the Beef started because he wouldn't diss Nas and nem'.

Game & 50 need to reunite, they are too much alike not to be in a group together.

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol @ this "person" actually cosigning Nas' lyrics about drinking his own ? because ? is just "blood and water"

LOL@ you so interested in Spewing random tirades about ? ,? ,and all kinds of confused transexual pillow talk when your only identity is a ? jar of NUTella..ON top of that you're spewing this in a forum about a pyscho ? rapper..Lauce?

get da ? outta here invisibe Hollow-?

You say it's not ? for a man to drink his own ? , you come in caping for a man that called himself ? in the thread title, then went on to make what he previously thought was a "homosexual reference" to another man, then he clicked on the profile of a man he thinks is a ? .

I see you homos travel in packs together, do you and your boyfriend also go to the ladies room together like normal ? ?

? can you read or are you just stupid?..I never co signed the Nas lyrics..They were wild suspect(Like you)..I said ? was composed of crystalized Blood and water..FACT..as far as your off beat speech patterns and caveman thoughts,miss me with that..Caping?..

Naw ? ..Its safe to assume that you a hershey highway bandit tho..What straight heterosexual male uses the name nutella and uses a a jar of nutella as his avi on a hip hop site and THEN on top of that comes in a Game thread speculating on random posters?

Me and nasty puffin', this a classic, trust me,
    How you gon' pass the dutchie (?) to them ? that don't love me,
    I'm talkin' ? that never wanted to see me on top,
    Same ? that never wanted to see the Doctor's Advocate drop, flop, I think not,
    I'll ? you rap ? like virgins,
    Dre took my training wheels off his curtains.

Game - Why You Hate The Game Lyrics

Its safe to assume Game is a ? attention ? just like you..Point proven
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ this thread the reason never fails but I been saying game named dropped too damn much since his first album but ? thought I wad hating bout time slow thinkers caught up to what I been on