Lupe Broke down over footage

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    "Couldn't see em comin down my eyes, so I gotta make the song cry"

Take after one of the greats, Lu, and drop a classic.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats wrong with Lupe playing house music.....a genre that started in Chicago
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Jay Z cried on live radio @Tommy

How do you explain this

Post some visual footage of Jigga cryin on the radio

It don't exist cuz it never happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDDbEJAEIg&sns=em

• PadSuJad
    PadSuJad Members Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats wrong with Lupe playing house music.....a genre that started in Chicago

"Now Black music is Black music and it's all good"
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Poor ms beatface she cant understand what VISUAL footage means

And there's nothin in that video that provides evidence that jigga is cryin

You need more people
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homotional at its finest.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Jigga tearing up on Hot 97...

...and I see nothing wrong with what Lupe did.
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Options
    @tommy
    It was an phone interview, Stupid.

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homotional at its finest.

I would ? the ? outta that hoe in your sig
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Only real mf's that lived that life and the felt the pain that comes with it can relate to it

So I wouldn't expect a bunch of fake Internet suburban creatures that waking up just to practice looking hard to understand it...that life is real...you can't just log out of that life when you want to, you gotta fight like hell to survive and fight like hell to get out

And what's crazy is you might be the only person out of ya circle to make it out...that's if you don't get taken down with them

And when you get time to sit there and think, you realize you're a lone wolf from the ghetto trying to co-exist amongst the rich and famous...and no one can even begin to know you or where you come from

And all the ppl that truly knew you and grew up with you are gone

That's a hard pill to swallow

But you suburban creatures wouldn't understand
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here trollin...simply ass that.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "im a hood ? " haha goat line
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    "Couldn't see em comin down my eyes, so I gotta make the song cry"

Take after one of the greats, Lu, and drop a classic.

? shut yo KRS1 JR. looking ass up.

DanknDrank wrote: »
    Only real mf's that lived that life and the felt the pain that comes with it can relate to it

So I wouldn't expect a bunch of fake Internet suburban creatures that waking up just to practice looking hard to understand it...that life is real...you can't just log out of that life when you want to, you gotta fight like hell to survive and fight like hell to get out

And what's crazy is you might be the only person out of ya circle to make it out...that's if you don't get taken down with them

And when you get time to sit there and think, you realize you're a lone wolf from the ghetto trying to co-exist amongst the rich and famous...and no one can even begin to know you or where you come from

And all the ppl that truly knew you and grew up with you are gone

That's a hard pill to swallow

But you suburban creatures wouldn't understand

C/S
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe always been an emotional guy. He almost committed suicide over the Lasers incident.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's only a few rappers or Mcs who talk about real ? in interviews and Lupe is one.

IDK where yall from but, that had to be a crazy experience for him to see that video and know he can only help a few ppl and some of those ppl in the video are dead.

So I guess you never got emotional over a friend or relative who died? FOH

• Ms. Sweeetface
    Options
    Lupe always been an emotional guy. He almost committed suicide over the Lasers incident.

Yeah I remember that and made his own version B.O.B. - Nothing on you

That was the tipping point. It was less about the bruised ego but more the audacity of it. It was mentally destructive. I say it with a certain laissez-faire now because I’m past it, but back then, hearin’ that ? , it ? me up. I was super-depressed, lightly suicidal, at moments medium suicidal – and if not suicidal, willing to just walk away from it all completely.”
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'll cry too if I was from the west side of Chicago

For what

lupe is a lame who aint been in the hood since he was 18 he aint livin in this environment no more

post your top 10 bro.
    lets see who's better than Lupe Fiasco at rapping according to you.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

That was the tipping point. It was less about the bruised ego but more the audacity of it. It was mentally destructive. I say it with a certain laissez-faire now because I’m past it, but back then, hearin’ that ? , it ? me up. I was super-depressed, lightly suicidal, at moments medium suicidal – and if not suicidal, willing to just walk away from it all completely.”

Naw, it was his record first, just like Airplanes was his record too.Atlantic owned those and forced them on Lupe. His version of one of those songs eventually came out, but it was way after BOB album came out.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what

lupe is a lame who aint been in the hood since he was 18 he aint livin in this environment no more

post your top 10 bro.

Lupe is wack hes not top 10....
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited July 2012
    Options
    he's not top 10, but he aint wack either, doubt there's 10 to 15 rappers better than him right now.
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Options

Naw, it was his record first, just like Airplanes was his record too.Atlantic owned those and forced them on Lupe. His version of one of those songs eventually came out, but it was way after BOB album came out.

You know that was his own quote about the situation with Altantic from a interview.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

For what

post your top 10 bro.

Jigga,camron,lloyd banks,sha stimuli,nasir,big pun,biggie,ghostface,raekwon,wayne,saigon,ali vegas,buddens,fif, rakim,LL,almighty kane,Krs one

There you go "Bro"

• yeah i rap so don't
    Options

You know that was his own quote about the situation with Altantic from a interview.

Yes and he also spoke about passing those records to BOB, which your quote did not entail.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

For what

post your top 10 bro.

Jigga,camron,lloyd banks,sha stimuli,nasir,big pun,biggie,ghostface,raekwon,wayne,saigon,ali vegas,buddens,fif, rakim,LL,almighty kane,Krs one

There you go "Bro"

Lupe's better than at least 10 rappers in that list, wayne? camron? 50? i feel bad for your ? taste, but its ok, im not gonna go out there and tell homosexuals to stop sucking ? , if you're into it thats it.