The Boss Is Hungry: Every Food or Drink Name-Dropped in a Rick Ross Song

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited March 2014 in The Reason
1111og4.jpg

One of the many spectacles on Rick Ross’s ? Forgives, I Don’t is a song called “Diced Pineapples,” which turns out to be not so much about canned fruit as it is about sex. Still, the song’s title is part of the long, time-honored tradition that is Rozay rapping about food. Lobster bisque, SpaghettiOs, chocolate milk — entire restaurants could be run from his musical food diary. And truly, the man can turn any food stuff into a synonym for money. It is a gift. So, in honor of the Boss’s culinary enthusiasm, here, now, is a list of pretty much every single vaguely edible item ever mentioned in a Rick Ross song or verse:

BREADS
* Baguettes (“Hustle Hard Remix” (Ace Hood song): Rolex embedded with princess and baguettes)
* Biscuit (“This is the Life”: Started with a biscuit now I got a loaf/ Hoes wanna slice I wann tell her no/ But I can’t I get a rush blowin dough)
* Bread (“All the Money in the World”: Bust his ass his whole life, just want to break bread with him)
* Bread (“Holla at Me” (DJ Khaled song): That’s all we talk about, well welcome to the south/ We in, get our bread then we out, no doubt)
* Dough (“Fountain of Youth”: From the churches I rose, only loving the dough)
* Loaf (“Mafia Music 2”: My last loaf was gift wrapped by Castro)
* Toast (“Told Y’all” (Trina song): East to west coast I’m the best wit toast)

BREAKFAST
* Cap’n Crunch (“Deeper Than Rap”: Shotty all in the kitchen, heard over a bowl of cereal/ This deeper than rap/ I guess a box of Cap’n Crunch get you deeper than that)
* Pancakes (“Heavy Artillery” (Game song): My ? pancakes, my ? three wheels)
* Trix (“BET MMG Cypher”: Now my watch fruity colors like Trix in a box)
* Turkey Bacon (“Sixteen”: Waking up to turkey bacon and my thick queen)

CARBS
* Rice (“On Top of the World”: I put it on my life/ Chickens put me in position to donate the rice)
* Rice (“White Sand Pt. II”: Got cooked up, scrape right from out the bottom of that rice pan)
* Spaghetti (“Molasses” (Raekwon song): Sparkin’ purple once a ? done spaghetti slurpin’)
* Spaghetti (“Summer’s Mine”: You ? is petty, you ? spaghetti)
* SpaghettiOs (“The World Is Ours”: I’m just making ends meet with this plate of food/ Went from SpaghettiOs to a new set of Vogues)
* SpaghettiOs (“Usual Suspects”: Feed the fam boy, I put that on these canned goods/ As my fetti grow, ? her, feed her SpaghettiOs)

CHEESE/DAIRY
* Blue cheese (“Mafia Music”: Trunk full of white, car smell like blue cheese)
* Butter (“Cross That Line”: Can’t cut it stay choppin’ through the butter ? )
* Cheddar (“Here I Am”: More better, more cheddar)
* Cheese (“Colors” (Sean Kingston song): Gettin cheese out a rat trap like I'm that close)
* Cheese (“MMG Untouchable”: A ? cheese dripping, I like my nachos hot)
* Chocolate milk (“I’m Only Human”: He never knew chocolate milk make you ? real bad)
* Yogurt (“White Sand Pt. II”: First time I whipped it, that ? looked like some yogurt)

CHIPS
* Chips (“I Swear to ? ”: Salty, we the only ? eating chips)
* Chips (“Beat Build” (T-Pain song): Sweet tea mob, We up to no good/ I bought the ice cream, I bought the hot sasha/ I bought potato chips, but now it’s Red Lobster) *Note, cross reference with sweets, dairy, general meals

CONDIMENTS
* Grey Poupon (“I’m Ballin’” (J Money song): Own restaurants, croissants, my Grey Poupons)
* Mayo (“I’m So Hood” (DJ Khaled song): Mo’ money, mo’ mayo, the yayo in millions I made ‘em)
* Sauce (“Lights Get Low” (Freeway song): Maybach that’s my flying sauce)

DRINKS
* Champagne (“Boss”: Pour that Champagne, boss)
* Champagne (“Amsterdam”: ? game, Champagne, kilos on the stock exchange)
* Champagne (“Hard in the Paint Freestyle”: I’m rolling up the purple and I’m sippin pink/ Champagne drown a ? til she gotta ? )
* Ciroc (“Even Deeper”: Ciroc in my margarita in Mexico)
* Ciroc (“MMG Untouchable”: Panamera parade, sippin’ Ciroc lemonade)
* Cointreau (“All I Have in This World”: Sippin on that Remy outside of the club)
* Coca -Cola (“Perfectionist” (MMG song):” Coca-Cola minx, canary yellow stones”)
* Dom Perignon (“Mafia Music 2”: I’m the don inshallah, now pour me my Dom)
* Moët (“Mafia Music”: Celebratin’ wealth, pourin’ Moët in her hair)
* Mojitos (“I Swear to ? ”: Or Colombians, sipping mojitos with leaves, ? )
* Purple (“Hold Me Back”: Then I start sippin’ purple, got my ? screwed)
* Rosé (“Ashton Martin Music”: A lot fo quiet time pink bottles of rosé/ I don’t drink every bottle I own. I be agin’ ? )
* 7Up/Coca-Cola (“Maybach Music III”: I’mma 7Up, and needa Coca-Cola loan)
* Tea (“On Top of the World”: I watch ‘em snort a powder all while I’m chillin’ sippin tea/ Lemons and honey, millions and money)
* Soda (“Bag of Money”: It’s just my soda mixed with brown)
* Syrup (“Last Breath”: Still sippin’ that syrup, might front you a block)
* Vodka/Rum (“Anything to Find You”: I feel for you, vodka, rum on my arm)
* Wine (“Mafia Music remix”: Cracking rabs at the tables, count the cash, ? the wine)

EATERIES
* Chick-fil-A (“Magic”: Them bricks be jumping fast/ Call me a Chick-fil-A)
* Chuck E. Cheese (“Mafia Music 2”: If she ? me she lucky just to get some Chuck E. Cheese)
* Crustaceans (“Finest Hour” (Jay Rock’s song): When I’m in L.A. we meet at Crustaceans)
* Krispy Kreme (“Now That I’m Paid”: Parked the Chevy in that thing, glaze like Kris Kreme)
* Popeyes (“Billionaire”: It’s all the same gang, posted up in front of Popeyes in the Maybach, ? )
* Prime 112 (“Comfortable Freestyle”: Big belly mon still eatin’ this ? don’t stop/ that Prime 112 it’s a delicacy)
* Publix (“Bricks”: My attitude is “? it,” house big as Publix)
* Red Lobster (“O Let’s Do It Remix” (Waka Flocka song): Took my ? to Red Lobster, I cain’t feed no friends, ? !)
* Wingstop (“MC Hammer”: She thinking Phillipe’s (nice resto), I’m thinking Wingstop/ Fiending lemon pepper, I got my thing cocked)
* Wingstop (“Trap Boomin’” (Gucci Mane song): When I hit a lick it I bought a Wingstop (twenty of em)/ I sprinkle lemon pepper in that re-up)
* Wingstop (“Do Sumthing Strange” (Ludacris song): She super sexy so I treat her to my Wingstop)

FRUIT
* Bananas (“Bananas”)
* Banana (“High Definition”: When they talkin’ slick I double back with that banana)
* Berries (“Made Men”: Wiz Khalifa papers smoking my favorite berries)
* Cantaloupe (“100 Keys”: The game a ? , but at times she sweet like cantaloupe)
* Grapes (“Prayer”: One, the grapes on the plate/ Two, the tags on the feet)
* Key limes (“Cigar Music (I Do It): As I recline cut em like key lime/ We both came now its right back to the tea time/ I wanna soda with no vogo and no cheap wine)
* Peach (“This Me”: When the beef’s over might see the peach rover/ We eats but we try to reach each quota/ No soda Rolls roller one on her)
* Peaches (“Blood Money (DJ Khaled song)” Far from peaches and cream/ ? deceased on the scene)
* Pineapples (“Diced Pineapples”)
* Pineapple (“Heavy Artillery”: I pull up at the light, pineapple in your car)
* Strawberry (“Mirrors Remix”: Strawberry swisher sweets with my Aston)
* Watermelons (“911”: I remember picking watermelons)

GRAVY
*Gravy (“I’m Just Doing My Thing”: Making sure my lil’ misses out here living gravy)

LEGUMES
* Beans (“Way Mo”: Rollin on two beans in them new blue jeans)
* PB&J (“Pandemonium”: No more peanut butter sandwiches/ Now we looking at loaves)
* Peanuts (“Brand New”: (Yung Joc song): Air train and peanuts, it’s time to slide ? )

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PEOPLE
    * You (“I’m Just Doing My Thing”: Eat you like a plate of food)

LMAO! I can't...I just can't
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and this coming from a Nicki minaj Stan?...smh...you better than this Cham
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didnt get that big by skippin meals....the man knows his food....still dont ? wit him tho
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't think there's anything to add, Cham got it all covered lol, this thread is funny as ?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Action Bronson last as long as Ross, his list would be longer

? , all of AB's songs has at least 5 references of food in them.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? spends the time to put this ? together. ? funny tho but dam
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk, someone needs to blog this ? and give my ? his credit for this rediculous ass list
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    1111og4.jpg

that picture would be even funnier if it had no vegetables
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha this ? sings these ? cant hold me back while standing in.the buffet line
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at this thread.... that kfc pic is hilarious....I bout died when I saw Cham listed Legumes lol
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the person having the time to do this though.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you expect? His whole clique's apetite got tapeworms

Ross be eating like a pregnant ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * Chocolate milk (“I’m Only Human”: He never knew chocolate milk make you ? real bad)

My favorite
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    its like he's rapping a menu
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Rick Ross going to Africa to eat the African's dinners, 50 buying & serving them