List of companies founded/ran by christians:

Wendys
    In & Out Burger
    Mary Kay
    eHarmony
    Interstate Batteries

And I'm sure there are many others.

So what, you gonna boycott them too?

LOL @ rusty having to throw out all his mary kay make-up now and delete his ? eHarmony account.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PublicEnemigo1
    Lmao u r absolutely right.

Most these cats prolly don't know who milk was, and I'm here making a joke about how he was laying in his coffin smh

Nh about thinking about it for a minute.
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Rusty you tweaked dun.

In your post I responded to you said that, homosexuality is not a lifestyle.

I went on to define lifestyle and orientation for you, to show you that uhh yea it is a lifestyle.

YOur response is how come heterosexuality is not a lifestyle? Word? That's because it's not a

style it's a maxim.

A short, pithy statement expressing a general truth or rule of conduct.

The truth of life is that without heterosexuality-procreation life would cease to be for many species on this planet.

Without homosexuality, we'd be what???

Legs are essential for movement, walking, they are are also essential for playing basketball but basketball isn't essential for movement. Simple, poignant metaphor.
    it's the same as anyone else.. once you feel free enough to express yourself.. you dress & act the way you are comfortable with acting... it's not rocket science... to most of us, i mean.

So it's a lifestlye.
    i could care less about what others think of me. what this is about is greater than a bigoted point of view.. it's a reflection of a greater injustice... but what do you care? your people ran through the freedumb gate & slammed it closed behind you screaming out, "Free @ Last, Good ? Almighty, Free @ Last - Then You Motion To ? People Sayin' Not So Fast.."

so tell me: hows it feel to be exactly like the people you despise the most?

Stop it five. I swear you have your records on repeat.
    Black folks can't stop things from happening to them, how in the world they have more pull than the GLAAD and the LGBT a eurocentric group with all types of funding and lobbying power. Word? Stop it five.

You can't knock folks for not liking your lifestyle, or disagreeing with it dun. They don't have to. That's the point of being in a free society. People don't have to share the same opinion of life as you. That's what folks on the extreme ends of the spectrum don't get, I don't have to like your lifestyle agree with it or support in order for me to back your right to live it. Do what you do....

Now as far as ? marriage and all that ? . I couldn't give a ? . I really don't. I spend my energy elsewhere other than tellin grown ass folks what they can or cannot do with their body.
    you sure don't have to give a ? about other human beings being treated fairly but where would your people be if people unlike you did the same to yall?

exactly..

.. you aren't required to give a ? .. so instead of tellin' you more of what you need to do.. i'll tell you what i'd do if the owner on any customer service outfit said he wasn't for the equal treatment of a human being..

i'd wish them a slow painful end & never look in the establishment's direction again.

so the feelings not mutual.. will i loose sleep?? you can't bet your narrow ass i won't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9FArJDDkU

"... cause whether or not you listen to me / in the end, we'll see...." ~Cee Lo

• rusty shackleford
    Options
    isnt that part of the requirement for being ?
    lol @ you asking like you're not familiar.. i figured you needed some low hanging fruit so i introduced a slow moving target to match the break neck speed of your bunting style of wit..

iWin
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then u lose again for being ? ...null
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_ldlni3GlrI1qcn06r.gif
    that trackjacket is fly!
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH@ rusty.

Perhaps you need to clean ALL the ? out your eyes before you reply to my post.

I defended your right to be whoever you want to be to marry who the ? you want to marry. YOu as well as every other ? person are growns ass ? . I am not in the business of tellin grown ass ? what they should and should nto be doin with their bodies and each other. You're so hopped up on your rainbow high you failed to grasp that concept.

As far as where my people would be. Firstly not liking someone's sexual orientation or even so far as to hate them because of it and talk all kinds of ? is a far cry from wanton displays of brutality violence and intimidation. No one has to like you rusty for whatever reaosn and if that reason is because you are a ? then so be it , ? move on with your life. Where the line is drawn is when someone decides that they can do something to you or your property. People can call me darky ? , gorilla whatever the ? that ? dont mean ? because half the time they not sayin it to my face, the moment they decide that their words are gonna carry into action thats where the line is crossed.

No one has to like anyone, and you being all bent because people feel a certain disgust towards ? that take ? up the ass is what it is. People have a right to their feelings just like they have a right to yours. Now you tell me that somebody is knockin ? upside the head I say throw them in jail. They are breakin the law. I defend a persons right to say what they want and i also defend a person's right not to have their body and property violated. n/h.

I purposefully used ? to show you that ? ? your feelings. You are a grown ass man, no matter how many nutsacks you have taken to the grill you are a grown ass man. Check those emotions dun.
  • rusty shackleford
    Options
    excuse me you didn't know you can file for medical power of attorney this is discussion about ?
    but the difference between us is you're just flat out clueless because you're claiming that the OFFICIAL United States House Bill document above [that through the Freedom Of Information Act, you can send 5 bucks to the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS tomorrow & in return get identical copies of] isn't real.

i'm just wanting what is promised to me & you act as though it means skin off of your back.. stunning as that brand of stupidity, i wonder... "death.. where is thy sting?"
    marriage not conspiracy theories and the us creating and giving people aids is considered by most to be a conspiracy theory.
    p.s. reading is fundamental.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? people would be cool if they aint act so ? all the time
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL this is ridiculous.

If you cannot see the similarities they're making between the discrimination and rights between blacks and ? , you're being straight ignorant.

I'm not saying they're being treated as bad as your people were but I'm talking about the rights, rights to be who they are without discrimination. Don't give me a ? rant either, first see what I'm saying before catching feelings and asking me dumb questions.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    excuse me you didn't know you can file for medical power of attorney this is discussion about ?
    but the difference between us is you're just flat out clueless because you're claiming that the OFFICIAL United States House Bill document above [that through the Freedom Of Information Act, you can send 5 bucks to the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS tomorrow & in return get identical copies of] isn't real.

i'm just wanting what is promised to me & you act as though it means skin off of your back.. stunning as that brand of stupidity, i wonder... "death.. where is thy sting?"
    marriage not conspiracy theories and the us creating and giving people aids is considered by most to be a conspiracy theory.
    p.s. reading is fundamental.

Again regardless of the document being available in the freedom of information act that's not whats written in the

history its not talked about its barely mentioned . Regardless if it is the truth its still considered a conspiracy

theory. If everybody got what was promised to them where is my 40 arces and a mule ? ? exactly . @Vibe its

hard to discriminate what you can't see . Its as simple as that. How would you know somebody is ? by looking at

them. Back to ? Rusty you can still get married you just can't profit off of it thru social security, joint file your

taxes,etc. You can have a ceremony pledging you life to your partner you can't get a civil marriage license again if

you love a muthafucka you don't need government approval for that but getting over on the other hand yes you need

approval for that ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    Are homosexuals discriminated against? Yes or no?

BTW, although you can't spot a ? 100% of the time, at least 90% of the time you know one when you see one.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL this is ridiculous.

If you cannot see the similarities they're making between the discrimination and rights between blacks and ? , you're being straight ignorant.

I'm not saying they're being treated as bad as your people were but I'm talking about the rights, rights to be who they are without discrimination. Don't give me a ? rant either, first see what I'm saying before catching feelings and asking me dumb questions.

What rights do they not have besides the right to marry whomever they want? (Which I'm not even sure is a right given by the constitution because then you could argue ? 's are allowed to run around marrying little girls)

And most ppl don't even give a ? about whether ? marry or not.

? can still vote. ? were never considered property. I hate that ? ? Rights Movement = Civil Rights Movement just b/c they can't walk down the aisle & file taxes together.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Well, we know they have no right to marry.

Discrimination is what it comes down to. If the CEO of CFA stated he wouldn't serve homosexuals, most people wouldn't care and they would've received the same support.

They're picked on, beaten and killed. Those are indeed facts. Look at this thread, because Rusty is ? there's posters who find it funny to bash him with snarky remarks. If it was turned around and was racial, how would that turn out?

The ? rights movement doesn't = civil rights movement, but it does sort of shadow it in a way.

The bible is against any rights for homosexuals, believing they should be put to death. The bible is also racist, believing that races shouldn't mix. Do you agree with this? Two people, regardless of gender/color, should be able to do whatever they want.

No one here experienced any ? from the CRM, so I can see why you guys are so desensitized to homosexual rights. The fact that you guys complain that "oh they want everything separate! For their own", "fohwtbs!", "oh homos want us to embrace them", "they complain about discrimination and rights too much", is it not fair to say that's how you guys act too? (not all but most, especially here on the IC)

Can you not see the similarities even them fighting for their rights as your people have and still do?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only white people even say stupid ? like this little thing they got going is even comparable to the civil rights movement

Homos just want attention just like females

i dont see them getting sprayed with water hoses when they have them ? ass parades
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, we know they have no right to marry.

Discrimination is what it comes down to. If the CEO of CFA stated he wouldn't serve homosexuals, most people wouldn't care and they would've received the same support.

They're picked on, beaten and killed. Those are indeed facts. Look at this thread, because Rusty is ? there's posters who find it funny to bash him with snarky remarks. If it was turned around and was racial, how would that turn out?

The ? rights movement doesn't = civil rights movement, but it does sort of shadow it in a way.

The bible is against any rights for homosexuals, believing they should be put to death. The bible is also racist, believing that races shouldn't mix. Do you agree with this? Two people, regardless of gender/color, should be able to do whatever they want.

No one here experienced any ? from the CRM, so I can see why you guys are so desensitized to homosexual rights. The fact that you guys complain that "oh they want everything separate! For their own", "fohwtbs!", "oh homos want us to embrace them", "they complain about discrimination and rights too much", is it not fair to say that's how you guys act too? (not all but most, especially here on the IC)

Can you not see the similarities even them fighting for their rights as your people have and still do?

My mom went thru busing back in the day. How many ? kids are being bused to a different school district to add diversity to the school . My grandmother worked for the United Way during that time as well when black people weren't allowed to live in certain areas of the city because they were considered white only and those communities wouldn't even let her do her job there because of the color of her skin.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Rusty is an annoying ? . ? , did you think maybe if you wanted to prove a point to not disrespect those you are talking to in the process. Comparing Blacks to ? is stupid. Blacks are Blacks in America. If you try to get a job they don't say your ? , no hire but if you are black they don't even want to do a Face to face. ? you and your ? who decide to bring up Blacks. ? you.

I wish you would have said it in person, I would have beat the ? outta you.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    what? you think ? people are gonna flock to that ? hole now?

what they did was tantamount to that sign.. just in case my point was over your head the first time.

well, if you put it like that, then yes

edit: beat
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are homosexuals discriminated against? Yes or no?

BTW, although you can't spot a ? 100% of the time, at least 90% of the time you know one when you see one.
    I can't barely spot them, you never know unless it's obvious or he or she says it. But if you Black, I know off top.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? marriage is being backed and funded by these organizations.

coalition.jpg

http://washingtonunitedformarriage.org/coalition-partners/

Looking at this list, does it really matter what the Chick-Fil-A founder said?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The constant comparing to the Civil rights movement just keeps me wondering if they are trying to ? nig black people off?!

? aint the ? same.....stop it u ? ass ? -that wasnt ? bashing, just calling yall ? ? for the comparison....AUH

• VIBE
    Options
    LOL you guys are overly sensitive
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how now that people are knockin truck sized holes in to this ? marriage movement to the civil rights movement, suddenly people are too sensitive. Nobody is sensitive, is just that the ? you're sellin some people aint buyin it and will never buy it no matter how you package and repackage it.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Again regardless of the document being available in the freedom of information act that's not whats written in the

history its not talked about its barely mentioned . Regardless if it is the truth its still considered a conspiracy

theory. If everybody got what was promised to them where is my 40 arces and a mule ? ? exactly
    ^wtf..
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Rusty is an annoying ? . ? , did you think maybe if you wanted to prove a point to not disrespect those you are talking to in the process. Comparing Blacks to ? is stupid. Blacks are Blacks in America. If you try to get a job they don't say your ? , no hire but if you are black they don't even want to do a Face to face. ? you and your ? who decide to bring up Blacks. ? you.
    U th12404065612.gif?
    #1 pick wrote: »
    I wish you would have said it in person, I would have beat the ? outta you.
    LMGAO @ the bravery it took to threaten some ? you coincidentally never have to prove..

JRPS.gif

R.D. wrote: »
    only white people even say stupid ? like this little thing they got going is even comparable to the civil rights movement

Homos just want attention just like females

i dont see them getting sprayed with water hoses when they have them ? ass parades
    around the globe, you won't see none of that ? .. you'll just see dead & broken bodies.

iran_teens_dead.jpg
    jamaica-queerfreedom.jpg?w=425&h=318
    [img]http://www.matthewshepard.jeff-reys.com/capt_? _attack_kw8.jpg[/img]

sprayed with water > sprayed with an M-16