Got A New Girl Just Not That Into But She A Couple Tax Brackets Higher

Options

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at a grown ? waiting for "magic"..

? please..look at the ? from a logical perspective..? love..that ? can be grown in a garden..take what u have with the chick and build with it..if the sex is a chore, youre either ? or wack as hell..spice that ? up..

Be a ? man and take charge..let her know the problems you have with her and make her fix em..talk to her about ur issues not the i.c. half these ? are virgins and the other half are ? ..how u gon seek counsel from these ? wen ur broad is already ahead in the game?

You youngsters ? me waiting on "magic" or sum instant ? ..gon ? around and be a 40 year old burn out, waiting for some fresh out the package ? ..you want what u want from her? Put in work lil ? ..break the ? down and reuild her to your specifications..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Gotdayum powerful post
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ted i dont need to rebuild no ? because, i always find one better than the last. Also i said the sex was good but a chore because i'm not into her not because the sex its self is bad. thank for nothing thou. you cant tell me ? by the way the only reason shes ahead of the game is back when i first met her i told her to start her business because she was good at it, shes only in that position because of me didnt really care for her back then dont care for her right now.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    you "care" on some level to have even made the thread or you just shootin the ? ?
  • terbear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    shootin the ? , was gonna drop her in the last couple of days but she bought me some new laptop parts cant do her like that, then she offered to pay my tickets at the end of the month and buy me a car and well.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    Why? Your doing her a favor, she just wont know it yet.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Terbear, u ? up fam-a-lam

if u dont mind me asking, how old are you?

Even if she isnt what you were searching for, its undeniable shes useful. U wouldnt throw away ur toaster becasue it couldnt fry eggs......or at least i hope u wouldnt lol. Point being she may not be want ur longing for, but shes still a great compliment to your life. Dont discard her, keep her in the position shes useful for. Not only are people mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, lovers, friends etc......but they are also tools and resources, so use them wisely

Thats some ? i had to grow into myself...when i was younger if someone didnt fit properly or i wasnt feeling them or whatever, id cut them out mylife. Ur cutting out ur connections and life networks man ...ur stifling urself

? , if shes really bout her business ? , shed tell u the same thing haha....its all about useful relationships just like life
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote:
    cliff notes: old fwb and me have started dating she told me she loves me but to be honest i'm not that into her. shes cool, and a wonderful person. this is a real woman fellas, she s a mormon so she hasnt been ran thru, she cooks anything i want and at whatever time of day it is, i dont even gotta ask she ask me. Shes almost done with college and she owns her own business so to speak. Nothing wrong with her that magic just isnt there. the sex is a chore not bad but i rarely bust so its more for her than it is for me. Should i keep faking it or move on. Keep in mind this female already said she would buy me a car and pay off my traffic tickets, known her for a little less than a year. What did you do in the situation and how long and explain how it turned out. *female posters should probably know ? YOU AND YOUR "you should break it off with her" ideas aint happening till i get my tickets and paid for at the very least my car.*

keep in mind i like her just not nearly as strong as she loves me not even remotely close to the same amount

the pics are down

hahaha I was in the same position a couple months ago. I ended it though. I was getting scared she would trap me cuz I was nuttin' all in it. But if there was a chick to trap you, she'd be in though. Her fam got cake on toppa cake.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    i need to see the pic

but the roast hasnt begun so i would imagine she is atleast bearable

youre a fool

id let her buy me a car ...but not the tickets tho

only let her buy you things you can give back if you arent into her

you're gonna lose at the end of this tho. i seen this one before. this is the one where the coyote puts his self into a sling shot to catch the road runner. but he doesnt see the brick wall just out of view to the right of the screen.

wile_e_coyote_and_road_runner_wallpaper-29519.jpg
    coyote.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO how you gonna get mad when someone gives you some good advice.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    HI PICO!!!!!

***waves***

:)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm where's the pics???
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gerber..if u was fwb now bf/gf, there was some type of emotion involved on your behalf..if not, why take that step?

If you can get better, then get better and let her go..dont keep her on cuff status and not take advantage of the situation..clear the lane and let somebody that can and will do with her what you wont do..

Smebody already said it "years later, you probably will be salty for letting her go"

Eventually she'll get tired of the lack of reciprosity and bounce anyway..if this is the same chick you're always talking about, i think you're trying to downplay your emotions out of fear and the emotional insecurity alot of ? have..it's not a bad thing tho bcuz every chick needs someone to turn to wen they get fed up with those types..
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »

? please..look at the ? from a logical perspective..? love..that ? can be grown in a garden..take what u have with the chick and build with it..if the sex is a chore, youre either ? or wack as hell..spice that ? up..

Be a ? man and take charge..let her know the problems you have with her and make her fix em..talk to her about ur issues not the i.c. half these ? are virgins and the other half are ? ..how u gon seek counsel from these ? wen ur broad is already ahead in the game?

You youngsters ? me waiting on "magic" or sum instant ? ..gon ? around and be a 40 year old burn out, waiting for some fresh out the package ? ..you want what u want from her? Put in work lil ? ..break the ? down and reuild her to your specifications..
  • terbear
    Options
    @iself I am he will continue to buy me ? till I can't absolutely bear it obviously a fool would do otherwise and no new old ? .
    @kai I'm no normally like that but lets be honest women have been doing it for lifetimes it's time us guys got ours
  • terbear
    Options
    She* on my phone can't correct it
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »

Have to say this is the perfect description of 90+% the individuals on this site. To help people from takin this foolishness serious.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I was being ironic"

Lawd
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u aint a real ?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    FF a few years u prob gunna cuff/knock up some chick that ratchet as ? , thats gunna use u to pay off all her ? like u gunna do to this chick
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh the game...I would love to elaborate on the game...but a man said its to be sold, not to be told...

Too many watchers on the boards trying to learn how we operate...

I will say this...don't get caught up in the fact that she's a mormon...

She is still liable to do some ? that equals to that of a goofy ass broad-no matter her color

Remember that...lil wayne and babyface told you don't get comfortable for a reason...

Learn them angles b...

You need to listen to some Too Short "you might get g'd"
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew you was a clown this ? taking what these rappers say and trying to applie it to your ? life
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew you was a clown this ? taking what these rappers say and trying to applie it to your ? life

And with your post I know you still a ? ? .

^and that will fly over your head...

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wheres the pics