GnS playaz: Let's Talk About Game

Options

Comments

• thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    all these hoes with someone

u not gonna get new hoes if u dont know how 2 take someone ?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A broad been gettin banged out by some dude every night for who knows how long and now, your happy cause she takin a few hours off to give you what he lives in? uh. When she leaves shes goin right back to her dude. She's basically runnin it and both of yall are her playthings. not sexy to me. I can do better, got higher standards/self esteem than that.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I'm in a swell mood, a rather swole mood
    Until she told me that she told dude
    That she'll be back she going to the store
    I didn't know she had a boyfriend so the door
    I pointed her to, I said call me when yall break up
    I don't ? nobody ? and never owned a Jacob
    Know what time it is, ? just tryin to live,
    Like a ? supposed to live.....
    -Andre 3000

@frostyicy

Wat song is that verse from B?
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I'm in a swell mood, a rather swole mood
    Until she told me that she told dude
    That she'll be back she going to the store
    I didn't know she had a boyfriend so the door
    I pointed her to, I said call me when yall break up
    I don't ? nobody ? and never owned a Jacob
    Know what time it is, ? just tryin to live,
    Like a ? supposed to live.....
    -Andre 3000

@frostyicy

Wat song is that verse from B?

Da Art of Storytellin pt. 4
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    A lot of Aubrey's in this thread smh.

Simple and plain, a ? getting ? whether she single or spoken for.. I only wife up single ? tho.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options

Simple and plain, a ? getting ? whether she single or spoken for.. I only wife up single ? tho.

No Drake ? with me cuh...lol

I just can't be getting with a broad that's taken. Ain't hatin on anybody that does but I think I can afford to let those opportunities pass me by u dig

• thecomebacklegend
    Options
    someone need to stop puttin these simps on

they r too emotional when it come to cuffin hoes
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but how you know the single tho? Because of what they told you or you stalking these broads to make sure?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she ? you on the side,who else she ?
    raheem?
    larry?
    donald?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @The Slacker

Lol...ur sig fits perfectly well with wat u just said haha...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @Doc.. Well obviously if im ? wit her hardbody to the point I feel I could cuff her, that must mean im spending ample time with the chick, whether its at her/my crib (boiler room), on the phone, going out, etc.

So for her to be giving me her undivided attention and all her time, she obviously cant have a man, however, she could prolly be getting dicked down by another dude (worst case scenario), she doesnt have to invest anytime to be doing that.. but as far as having a relationship, cuffed up.. nah.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ tommy...thats why its there
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    @Doc.. Well obviously if im ? wit her hardbody to the point I feel I could cuff her, that must mean im spending ample time with the chick, whether its at her/my crib (boiler room), on the phone, going out, etc.

So for her to be giving me her undivided attention and all her time, she obviously cant have a man, however, she could prolly be getting dicked down by another dude (worst case scenario), she doesnt have to invest anytime to be doing that.. but as far as having a relationship, cuffed up.. nah.

I can dig it. I only spoke from my perspective...I don't ? with chix hardbody...need my space...but I hear what you sayin bruh
  • frostyicy
    Options

westbrook.gif

You really believe that?????

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If she's still even entertaining you and the advances while she has a boyfriend she was never that committed to begin with. A chick that's truly committed won't even deal with another dude who is always trying to get at her. ? 's disrespectful to her man
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    i aint even askin a ? ..
    cause on all honesty not a single ? is given..

and second i aint even bout to get at a ? who aint showin interests..

smh @u cats who do..
    one day yall go learn to quit chasin these ? and only want who wants u..

one day..

Yo @BossBoo (n/h for callin another man boo, lol)

I co-sign that chasin a girl who ain't showin interest is kinda lame...but let's take it from the premise that shawty already likes u nd ? but she tells u she got a man. U still entertaining her or u throwing the towel then nd there?

far as i can tell....he already answered this question...and so did i above...

its on the woman to respect the fact that she has a man...how many men you know gonna turn down the panties if they are offered?

Quality over quantity...not all ? is worth it
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @Frost.. yeah, I do.. what type of relationship could they really have other than just a sexual one which I already stated as being possible?

She cant be 2 places at once. If she spent 5 nights with me, that leaves, what, 2 nights for her to be with her other so called man? Not happening bro. Unless when she's with me she telling him she gets off work late or does overnights, which he will end up finding out is a lie anyway, so..

U must not know how hard it is for a man/woman to have 2 ppl believe they're in a commited relationship.. hard work bro, I tried it, I failed lol
  • frostyicy
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ChasinBundles

Lol. I got what you sayin....

I just don't put anything pass a scoundrel ass female.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Lol scoundrel ass damsels...these ? are vain

gotta watch yourself out here...

you didn't think she could be able to pick up your clothes from the dry cleaners

and have enough time to get busted in the mouth

But she did, lol...

When my homie told me that, I felt for him
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what I'm saying. No hate to the self-proclaimed forever playas...
    But if you're looking to invest (time, mental, $) you going to want a chic to be focused on u. So if i'm looking to cuff her, her mind gotta be right.
  • thecomebacklegend
    Options
    lol at ts being emotional bout taking someone ?

ts must want 2 be in illpix his whole life
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loosing your woman to superior game is fair. You can't fault her for wanting something better than you. Unfortunately, these ? out here would rather ? a man before accepting defeat. But loosing your life over a fickle heart is repulsive foulness. So I keep it moving when the ? has non-vacancy.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt even read CBs posts..
    but lol @anyone who did as if that ? has any interactions whatsoever wit females. hahahha

thatll be the day! lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will say this tho ..... ? with a chick that got a "dude" or a "situation" can be a double edge sword ...like you might not give a ? ...she might not give a ? ....but that ? ? oh yeah ..you can best believe he give a ? .....and i mean players ...that ? ...that drama just aint worth it .... you dont wanna be that dude getting caught up on some ol "ayo bruh ......so how you know keesha" type ? ....my co-worker whos a chick was telling me about how her baby daddy hopped up out the bushes in front of her house when some other ? was dropping her off from a night out and kicked the car window in ...pulled the ? out and proceeded to hit that "dougie" on my mans face ....... look .....aint NO ? worth that ? .... most of the times its best to just steer clear ...unless her game is tight...