"YOU'RE A HOMOPHOB", "BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER THEIR HOMOPHOBIA"

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
When you have a phobia of something it's a FEAR of something. Real talk, I get so sick and tired of hearing this ? every single time you speak against some ? ? . To all you ? and ? hags out there check this out. AINT NO ? DAMN BODY SCARED OF NO ? DAMN FAIRY!!! What man you know fears a big ol ? ? NOBODY!! lol at this ? . Just because I don't like, don't ? with, don't agree with, rather not see or hear, and think ? ? is weird I have a phobia(fear) of it too? According to you ? and and ? hags logic this means people have a "phobia" of pretty much everything.

I "cut a lot of my friends off" or "barley hang around" them anymore because they are in gangs.(gangstaphobia)

I'm hella neat, I keep a lot of my ? organized. Whenever I encounter somebody that's messy I rather not be around them. But I do "tolerate" them whenever I am around them.
(messaphobia)

Some of my friends like to get ? faced ? and then I have to end up babysitting. The ? "annoys" the hell out of me.
(dunkaphobia)

I "don't like" when people bully others who can't defend themselves(bullyaphobia)

I "hate" when messicans be doing ? like they still in mexico
(mexiphobia)

I rather not talk to hoodrats and I "do not want to be associated" with them.
(hoodrataphobia)

DO Y'ALL FEEL WHAT I'M SAYING I.C?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg
CHIEF KEEF'S PHOBIAS:

FUCKNIGGAPHOBIA

SNITCHNIGGAPHOBIA

BITCHNIGGAPHOBIA

SNEAKDISSAPHOBIA

Comments

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I C/S this powerful thread. ? crusaders won't understand.

But, in before civil right comparisons are made.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    I C/S this powerful thread. ? crusaders won't understand.

But, in before civil right comparisons are made.

TOO LATE!! look above you.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never the less, I'll say it again; "homophobia" is a ? term.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of those topics where you ain't gon' sway anyone opinions using logic and common sense...or using anything really. So it's kinda pointless. But...

Homophobia is a pretty accurate term for it. ? just don't understand what is being said. When people say 'homophobic', they not saying you scared of homosexuals. They saying you scared of homosexuality. Big difference. If you think of it in those terms, it might make more sense.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people tend to FEAR what they dont understand and express themselves in hateful
    manners..

im jus sayin..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maayn we all know the term is ? ...a new word should be introduced...But we all know what 'homophobia' has come to mean...No point in playin' like we don't...i
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TwentyFive.Lighters so according to the link, men who are homophobic, in other words, don't like ? ? to happen around them, are actually ? themselves and are in denial?

That link is on some ? . Its a war going on out here to get people to accept ? people, reason why the agenda is being pushed so hard is because some prominent people in society are homos, so they're trying to push their agenda. In any war, whether its a physical, spiritual, or mental war, propaganda is used, and is often the strongest method in fighting a war. In other words, ? are financing and pushing these ? experiments to get people who don't like ? to think they are ? themselves. In the words of Chuck D, don't believe the hype.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It must also be noted the high rate of absentee fathers and jail recidivism.

Who the ? likes goin to jail, there is no ? ?

It must also be noted the rate of ratchet as baby mommas who emasculate
    boys from a young age and subconsciously or purposefully ? them out
    by imprinting and encouraging female tendencies. SMH.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some "straight" people spend way too much time thinking and talking about gayness.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign, the original post. The way it is nowadays, not being pro-? is considered "homophobic".
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Heterophobia seems to dominate this board
    Heterophobes fear the social norm in all societies
    Heterophobic demeanor causes the ? to make lame attempts at pulling off a psychological flip flip that they utilize as a last line of defense.

It's a definite & valid truth that ? suffer more from a phobia (fear) of those who are not of them than the other way around.
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not fearing anything i just dont care for ? ..
    Lesbians are ok tho
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    people tend to FEAR what they dont understand and express themselves in hateful
    manners..

im jus sayin..
    some "straight" people spend way too much time thinking and talking about gayness.

^ this. Hetero nigguhs putting way to much effort into caring who ? nigguhs is ? .
  • Amotekun
    Options

I don't think the average gives a ? about who another person is ? , but people will have an opinion on someone's lifestyle if its known in the sphere of existence.

I find it odd that people are allowed to have thoughts on every matter that occurs in the world but somehow if you have an opinion about someone's lifestyle which they publicly display then somehow obsession is the root.
    That's not how people work, if I see something I am going to make a judgement about it, that's how most people work even the most trivial of minutiae, 'yo dog this peach flavored arizona tea is fyah,' ' man them new jordans out are huff as hell', 'shawty thick than a mug, I wanna get up in it.' People make value judgements about everything,
    that is the cornerstone of personhood. So people say nah man I aint feelin seein two dudes kissin on each other (i can barely type that ? ) draws up a serious screw face.

The only thing that straight dudes are doing is pushing back against this GLAAD and LGBT get down or laydown philosophy.
    Same time though, I wouldn't spend any emotion on the issue, emotion leads to investment and can easily be flipped into obsession, and we all know that obsession is very dangerous.
  • mryounggun
    Options

I don't think the average gives a ? about who another person is ? , but people will have an opinion on someone's lifestyle if its known in the sphere of existence.

I find it odd that people are allowed to have thoughts on every matter that occurs in the world but somehow if you have an opinion about someone's lifestyle which they publicly display then somehow obsession is the root.
    That's not how people work, if I see something I am going to make a judgement about it, that's how most people work even the most trivial of minutiae, 'yo dog this peach flavored arizona tea is fyah,' ' man them new jordans out are huff as hell', 'shawty thick than a mug, I wanna get up in it.' People make value judgements about everything,
    that is the cornerstone of personhood. So people say nah man I aint feelin seein two dudes kissin on each other (i can barely type that ? ) draws up a serious screw face.

The only thing that straight dudes are doing is pushing back against this GLAAD and LGBT get down or laydown philosophy.
    Same time though, I wouldn't spend any emotion on the issue, emotion leads to investment and can easily be flipped into obsession, and we all know that obsession is very dangerous.

Very true. But I think this is more aimed at the people who go out of their way to bash how other people live their life like it affects them. Two separate things. There is not agreeing with some ? . Then there is spewing hatred, etc, towards that thing. Example:

You see a ? wearing a pair of retro 4's. You think 'Them ? are hideous.' And that's that.

vs.

You see a ? wearing a pair of retro 4's. You think 'Them ? are hideous.' Then you hop on the IC an make a thread about how them ? are ugly and you can't rock with anybody who wears 'em. And you want to pass a law preventing ? from buying them ? . And that you'd be heartbroken if your son came home in a pair.

See the difference?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Very true. But I think this is more aimed at the people who go out of their way to bash how other people live their life like it affects them. Two separate things. There is not agreeing with some ? . Then there is spewing hatred, etc, towards that thing. Example:

You see a ? wearing a pair of retro 4's. You think 'Them ? are hideous.' And that's that.

vs.

You see a ? wearing a pair of retro 4's. You think 'Them ? are hideous.' Then you hop on the IC an make a thread about how them ? are ugly and you can't rock with anybody who wears 'em. And you want to pass a law preventing ? from buying them ? . And that you'd be heartbroken if your son came home in a pair.

See the difference?

But why even make that point in this topic? This topic isn't about hatred for ? . It's about the rejection of the idea that not caring for the homosexual lifestyle means you're scared of ? .
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of those topics where you ain't gon' sway anyone opinions using logic and common sense...or using anything really. So it's kinda pointless. But...

Homophobia is a pretty accurate term for it. ? just don't understand what is being said. When people say 'homophobic', they not saying you scared of homosexuals. They saying you scared of homosexuality. Big difference. If you think of it in those terms, it might make more sense.

I think the term "homophobia" is really supposed to highlight the irrationality of people's dislike of LGBT; as most "phobias" are completely irrational.

Which is ultimately the question here: why don't you like LGBT people t/s?

• mryounggun
    Options

vs.

See the difference?

But why even make that point in this topic? This topic isn't about hatred for ? . It's about the rejection of the idea that not caring for the homosexual lifestyle means you're scared of ? .

vs.

See the difference?

Because your post was about exactly what I just referenced: Ppl not wanting others to even have an opinion on it. And my rebuttal was that an opinion is cool. Human nature. It's the extra ? that's whack. **SHRUGS**
  • Amotekun
    Options

I think the term "homophobia" is really supposed to highlight the irrationality of people's dislike of LGBT; as most "phobias" are completely irrational.

Which is ultimately the question here: why don't you like LGBT people t/s?

On a visceral level that ? is gross, accidentally seeing some ? ? gets one or two reactions, either I turn away with the screw face or I laugh inthe case of some ? dude wearing some obnoxiously extra flame outfit. Like what?
    If I see a ? in the hood wearing a skirt Imma look at that dude like he weird as ? , because he's weird as ? . Why are you wearing female garments?
    Same thing I laught at ? when they call themsleves studdin actin extra mannish some of that ? is comical only because my mind can't really process this type of fuckery.

On a communal level, I've stated before that Black folks really don't have a culture, hasn't really stopped us from having some core values, and one of those is basically side eyeing ? ? . It didnt start changing till Black women started changing their stance we can argue back and forth all day on that. However, being that we lack a culture means that we as black folks are vulnerable to having everyone else's societal norms pressed upon them.

If we were a solid culture, and our viewpoint was nah we dont get down with that type of lifestlye then it don't matter what everyone else says because we are grounded and rooted in our teachings. Even if someone from within decided that is route they will take with their life, there is an obvious departing with our hypothetical culture in order to pursue it. We don't though, so ? lifestyle and habit that exists or is manufactured gloms itself onto us.

Now we see there is some resistance with this generation of Blacks to the so called ? agenda, next generation will have none or will completely apathetic to it.