Who is the WOAT rapper out of California?

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and @ tommy b-legit solo work is alright but he has dope verses on all the 40 albums he been on.

Da fucc? Lmao yea iiight

Cosign a jackson

On top of that the king crab tupakk who was always yellin "WESTSSIIIDE" who tried to ruin hip hop with his willie lynch tactics and blatant hatred for blacc people claimed the west and that fake thug/ballerina is one of the Woats

I'll be objective Death Certificate is a top 5 hip hop album of all time and 90-93 Ice cube was a beast

Plus the hieroglyphics movement wit casual,del,souls of mischief had some good music

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mac dre
    while probably not as wack as lil b he's the only super wack ass ? that ? will tell you ain't super wack
    lil b fans know he's wack
    mac dre fans seem not to
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and @ tommy b-legit solo work is alright but he has dope verses on all the 40 albums he been on.

Da fucc? Lmao yea iiight

Cosign a jackson

On top of that the king crab tupakk who was always yellin "WESTSSIIIDE" who tried to ruin hip hop with his willie lynch tactics and blatant hatred for blacc people claimed the west and that fake thug/ballerina is one of the Woats

I'll be objective Death Certificate is a top 5 hip hop album of all time and 90-93 Ice cube was a beast

Plus the hieroglyphics movement wit casual,del,souls of mischief had some good music

For somebody who hates Pac, u sure do mention him alot. Why is that?
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    Game
    DJ Quik
    Macc 10
    Menace
    Jay Rocc
    All dem wacc wallstreet niccas
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Game
    DJ Quik
    Macc 10
    Menace
    Jay Rocc
    All dem wacc wallstreet niccas

Lmao

Yea that wetbacc trash.I forgot about Wacc 10 and dj quik

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's midwest>>>>>>>>>>>NY>>East Coast>>>>>South>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>West
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I begged my uncle to give up cigarettes. Finally I played a Keak da Sneak song and he trashed them immediately. He is number 1 on my list. The Rej3cts, New Boys and YG, tie for 2nd.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    ? did you just say ny>>east coast?
    ny ain't the east coast?
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ny ain't the east coast?

I think he's saying NY is better than the rest of the East.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ny ain't the east coast?

New York is east coast, but I put them in a separate category within the rap genre. Because we know majority of east coast has a unique sound while new york is much different. So I separated New York from majority of East Coast rappers due to the unique and birth place of the rap genre.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all act like every region ain't got 1 or 2 wtf ? in it. The west some some suckers too lil newboyz and nobody out here ? with lil b , I swear to ? this guy probably some IC birth up ?

But top to bottom I can put the best westcoast ? against the best from any other region as far as street music, lryical skill level conscious rap or whatever and them ? will hold there own. Y'all act like NY is still dominating or something ol stuck in the time machine ass ? . Even the souths reighn has slowed down. Look in the magazines where it has more westcoast guys in it than it has had in ten years, and look at all the ? from the west sellin out shows and shuttin down clubs,...its more good ? from this region as of late than bad
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Y'all act like every region ain't got 1 or 2 wtf ? in it. The west some some suckers too lil newboyz and nobody out here ? with lil b , I swear to ? this guy probably some IC birth up ?

But top to bottom I can put the best westcoast ? against the best from any other region as far as street music, lryical skill level conscious rap or whatever and them ? will hold there own. Y'all act like NY is still dominating or something ol stuck in the time machine ass ? . Even the souths reighn has slowed down. Look in the magazines where it has more westcoast guys in it than it has had in ten years, and look at all the ? from the west sellin out shows and shuttin down clubs,...its more good ? from this region as of late than bad

yall got 1 group of 4 ?
    that's it
    the rest of them ? yall boost up is doo doo butter
    you'll see yg or some other lame ass non rappin ass ? in a magazine and that's that the ? you hang yo hat on?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40 is the wackest 'big name' rapper i've ever heard
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 lil b 10 times
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    Options
    Cali underground music is unfuckwitable right now (Black Hippy, Durag Dynasty, Odd Future, Nipsey Hussle, Fashawn, Planet Asia, Oh No,)

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    85% of all west rappers who have ever came out are trash
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The west is pretty much hot garbage and never had any really good rappers come through and the biggest was tupac who was from New York and lived in multiple places, but claimed the west coast when he joined forces with death row records. So you have a fake ass rapper that was somewhat decent to trash and snoop was alright and now he snoop lion with an identity crisis. Eazy E was just easy as hell to get rid of thanks to aids.

Now be lucky you have Blu and Kendrick Lamar. Those are blessings. Peace.

Na he was claiming west before he even to the row, there's proof of that on 2pacalypse

I have a feeling you don't know wtf you talking bout at all my friend...

"Man Sit ya ? down" *Martin Lawrence voice*
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil b is so trash that it's funny to listen to...woop swag
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kreayshawn
    ? -Nasty
    Lil Debbie
    Princess Drop Dehd
    Tyga
    New Boyz
    Etc...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B shouldn't be mentioned because it's too easy.

New Boys
    Y.G.
    Spider Loc
    Majority Of Odd Future
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

yall got 1 group of 4 ?
    that's it
    the rest of them ? yall boost up is doo doo butter
    you'll see yg or some other lame ass non rappin ass ? in a magazine and that's that the ? you hang yo hat on?

I wasnt into YG like that but he grew on me, who from the state you from got more than 3 joints at the clubs (if you old enough to go) takin over and got mulitple songs all over the radio on a bigger level than YG doin? Go ahead, we'll wait. to talk about him like he aint do nothing is just you not knowing

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol YG still makes music? i forgot wat his hit song was but ? was bad i remember him havin da worst verse on ? aint ? too. multiple songs all ova da radio? must be a Cali thing cuz he gets hardly any spins in da 410
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL at the hate in here

Anyways

LiL New Boyz
    CSD
    VNasty
    Lil b
    Spider loc
    40 glock
    Kreyshawn