• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    If wasn't for Black Americans in the civil rights movements a lot of Jamaicans and west Indies would be getting Lynch and burned it churches just like us, so get off that pedestal there wouldn't be an American dream for your black ? to come to.

west indians were right there with you during the civil rights era learn your history many of the leaders during the civil rights era were of west indian back ground, like i keep saying black americans are very ignorant of the history of west indians in america and how much of black americas so called success is due to help from other black people. just ask stokely carmichael, louis farakhan, dr ben and malcolm x. All born in the west indies or descended from west indians.

WE help you get that so called american dream that you think you have but don't really have. in our home nations we stoped getting lynched long before you boys. so stop talking out ya ass you don't know what you are talking about.

The american dream is better than the jamaican dream any day.
    Cruising at 30000ft and im still talking ? .....gotta love america

What american dream have african american attained ? you can ? white woman now and use the same bath room as white men that's really all you have in america, the social system has been intergrated but the money and power has been kept from you, that's why black men make up half of the prison population and black men and women have to fight twice as hard for jobs and proper education. you have been fooled by america into thinking you have made it when the reality is reality is black america has made little progress just look at what the jewish and asian communities have done in relatively the same time. UNDERSTAND THIS BROTHER THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT HAS BENEFITED THE WHITE AMERICAN ELITE MORE THAN IT HAS BLACK AMERICANS.

Here we go again. ? are u here in america?
    Look around if you are. Things have changed.
    ok. Its not completely equal but we taking ? we want now without stickin ppl up.
    You cant compare blacks to jews or asians. Since ur so self righteous im suprised u even sad that ? . Oh i forgot. Yourr not black.
    What have u done to ur country progress an how has ur country progressed in the last 50 years.

What the ? are you talking about never i have i denied being black you are just being sensitive and not listening to what i am saying. Yeah ? has changed it's gotten worse it only looks better to some black americans because you are politically and economically ignorant of your situation in the world. you don't want me to compare black americas to asians and jews ok if i compare you to african immigrants and west indians the situation still don't look that good.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i dont understand what ? in here talking about what doesnt belong to the blacks here in america...

we built the country in slavery
    and out of slavery we slowly owning ? and taking over without getting what was owed to us. what other group of ppl can say that?

jamaica doesn't belong to you. like i said before it was a stop before america. don't act like yall are different or better. yall just got left behind and we was moved on. at the end of the day we was both swinging a scythe for someone else.

here in america we just progressed more.
    it sound a bit like jealous.

and before we speak that african stuff....lets not act like it wasn't the kings in africa that sold our ? to begin with, outside of being stolen.

alot of yall catching feeling over nothing.

the jamacians here in american have no reason to be mad....yall here gettin paid and living the life and ? just like blacks ....why yall mad? you are not still on the island. life could be tougher, so again why you mad?

you doing the same ? you say us blacks do, yall just rep your island likes that makes you different. cmon with this ? .

African americans don't respect other black people. West indians, we are really your cousins we fought right along with you during the really ? up times for blacks in america and now you give us no respect and that is some ? , and it's not just online i dealt with this ? with you ignorant ? when i went to school. Alot of your progress is due to us so just pay some ? respect.

Fukk u an the respect u want.
    u ? dont know what respect is. Now go slap ur lady upside her head an kick a goat.
    i respect those ppl an jamaicans that deserve it...so i reiterate.....fukk you

You have nothing intelligent to say so now you just come with insults thank you for proving my point. You ? don't talk that ? to jamaicans face in real life behind your keyboard you can run ya ? mouth.

all u did was disrespect an insult us....now u wanna be high an mighty.
    This is why you and your aint ? . Always dishin an cant take it.
    Gonna call someone an ignorant motherfukka then dont want them to respond with an insult.

Learn how ? works.
  • zombie
    Options
    i dont understand what ? in here talking about what doesnt belong to the blacks here in america...

we built the country in slavery
    and out of slavery we slowly owning ? and taking over without getting what was owed to us. what other group of ppl can say that?

jamaica doesn't belong to you. like i said before it was a stop before america. don't act like yall are different or better. yall just got left behind and we was moved on. at the end of the day we was both swinging a scythe for someone else.

here in america we just progressed more.
    it sound a bit like jealous.

and before we speak that african stuff....lets not act like it wasn't the kings in africa that sold our ? to begin with, outside of being stolen.

alot of yall catching feeling over nothing.

the jamacians here in american have no reason to be mad....yall here gettin paid and living the life and ? just like blacks ....why yall mad? you are not still on the island. life could be tougher, so again why you mad?

you doing the same ? you say us blacks do, yall just rep your island likes that makes you different. cmon with this ? .

African americans don't respect other black people. West indians, we are really your cousins we fought right along with you during the really ? up times for blacks in america and now you give us no respect and that is some ? , and it's not just online i dealt with this ? with you ignorant ? when i went to school. Alot of your progress is due to us so just pay some ? respect.

Fukk u an the respect u want.
    u ? dont know what respect is. Now go slap ur lady upside her head an kick a goat.
    i respect those ppl an jamaicans that deserve it...so i reiterate.....fukk you

You have nothing intelligent to say so now you just come with insults thank you for proving my point. You ? don't talk that ? to jamaicans face in real life behind your keyboard you can run ya ? mouth.

all u did was disrespect an insult us....now u wanna be high an mighty.
    This is why you and your aint ? . Always dishin an cant take it.
    Gonna call someone an ignorant motherfukka then dont want them to respond with an insult.

Learn ? works.

This thread was started by one of you and the whole thing is a ? insult to jamaicans. You started this ? we don't bring up dumb ? like this cause we know who we are and we know who you are.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If wasn't for Black Americans in the civil rights movements a lot of Jamaicans and west Indies would be getting Lynch and burned it churches just like us, so get off that pedestal there wouldn't be an American dream for your black ? to come to.

west indians were right there with you during the civil rights era learn your history many of the leaders during the civil rights era were of west indian back ground, like i keep saying black americans are very ignorant of the history of west indians in america and how much of black americas so called success is due to help from other black people. just ask stokely carmichael, louis farakhan, dr ben and malcolm x. All born in the west indies or descended from west indians.

WE help you get that so called american dream that you think you have but don't really have. in our home nations we stoped getting lynched long before you boys. so stop talking out ya ass you don't know what you are talking about.

What american dream have african american attained ? you can ? white woman now and use the same bath room as white men that's really all you have in america, the social system has been intergrated but the money and power has been kept from you, that's why black men make up half of the prison population and black men and women have to fight twice as hard for jobs and proper education. you have been fooled by america into thinking you have made it when the reality is reality is black america has made little progress just look at what the jewish and asian communities have done in relatively the same time. UNDERSTAND THIS BROTHER THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT HAS BENEFITED THE WHITE AMERICAN ELITE MORE THAN IT HAS BLACK AMERICANS.

Yet you are here earning AMERICAN money for your Pan/Carib-African dream right? So obviously Civil Rights has benefited you.

Here's what Civil Rights has done for my family.

1) My dad got drafted, went to Nam, came home had me, and used the GI BILL to buy a home for his wife and kids
    2) I was able to go to a good public school (in a predominately White area) and get a great education before I went to prep school.
    3) I was able to choose to go whatever college I wanted (not just HSBC)
    4) I was able to buy a house in an area where I wanted to
    5) I'm able to effectively compete for any job I want
    6) My entire family (mom, dad, bro, sis) all OWN homes, and my brother, sister and I have at least a BA/BS degree (I'm the only one without a Masters or JD), and do okay in the White man's world.

Is ? perfect???? Hell No... but I was taught to get an education and leave the excuses @ the door. My dad (with a HS diploma) didn't stand for any ? and would've disowned any of us for not finishing college, because he saw 1st hand what Blacks had to suffer through to get it.

It's funny but I see a whole lot of Caribbeans and Africans coming to THIS country to benefit from the blood, sweat and tears of American Blacks, but then wanna tell me how great their country is and how dumb/lazy American blacks are, yet ya'll have no problem taking what's been done for you by those 'dumb/lazy American Blacks'.

I look at these Caribbean and African countries where the Black skinned population is always +90%, yet ya'll let Whites control your banks,politics and military, but wanna come here and talk slick about us (12% of the US population). FOH

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of Jamaicans say, "at least we have our own country...flag etc"

Well what's the point of having it if its so ? up that you leave in droves to find a better life since you're getting ? over by your own people?

That's like owning a rundown house in a ? infested hood and u keep getting robbed by your family/neighbors but talk ? about someone renting a house or paying a mortgage in a nice hood in the suburbs

Yeah u "own" your own ? but we all know which situation is better
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    Things I've learned today that aren't true:

1) Usain Bolt running fast > Obama leading the free World
    2) Jamaicans running fast = World ?
    3) All Caribbeans in America are smarter, richer and work harder than Black Americans
    4) If Black Americans use the terms "African American" they should move back to Africa, buuuut Jamaicans and other Carribeans living in American making AMERICAN money get to stay here to rep their 'homeland'

I'm sure I missed a few things but that's all I felt like processing right now.

Oh and I learned that HyenaKilla is a

Yet you are here earning AMERICAN money for your Pan/Carib-African dream right? So obviously Civil Rights has benefited you.

1) My dad got drafted, went to Nam, came home had me, and used the GI BILL to buy a home for his wife and kids
    2) I was able to go to a good public school (in a predominately White area) and get a great education before I went to prep school.
    6) My entire family (mom, dad, bro, sis) all OWN homes, and my brother, sister and I have at least a BA/BS degree (I'm the only one without a Masters or JD), and do okay in the White man's world.

Is ? perfect???? Hell No... but I was taught to get an education and leave the excuses @ the door. My dad (with a HS diploma) didn't stand for any ? and would've disowned any of us for not finishing college, because he saw 1st hand what Blacks had to suffer through to get it.

It's funny but I see a whole lot of Caribbeans and Africans coming to THIS country to benefit from the blood, sweat and tears of American Blacks, but then wanna tell me how great their country is and how dumb/lazy American blacks are, yet ya'll have no problem taking what's been done for you by those 'dumb/lazy American Blacks'.

I look at these Caribbean and African countries where the Black skinned population is always +90%, yet ya'll let Whites control your banks,politics and military, but wanna come here and talk slick about us (12% of the US population). FOH

12% and we accomplished more than those islands with a 90% black population and black Americans are lazy lol.
  • zombie
    Options

3) All Caribbeans in America are smarter, richer and work harder than Black Americans
    4) If Black Americans use the terms "African American" they should move back to Africa, buuuut Jamaicans and other Carribeans living in American making AMERICAN money get to stay here to rep their 'homeland'

Please go back and read some of my post. Obama is not really african american, i never called any one lazy. anything west indians get in america we deserve and fought for, we have been here since the 1900's. This thread was started by an african american yes white control many black nations but history has shown that they do so by the power of a gun. I have found most african americans to be some red and blue loving negros no matter how bad america treats them OR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEM. The whole world has a right to come to america because america has it's nose all over the world smelling where it should not be and playing in other peoples politics sending out economic hit men and such. So yes people will come here and take what we can get because the government that you love so much does the same to our homelands. Yes you should thank the civil rights era people for what they did but that also includes west indians. That's what some black americans don't understand you seem to think this was all you
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know whats going on in this thread but i just wanna say i'm black American born of Jamaican, Aruban, Haitian, Surinamese, and (alittle) Chinese heritage, possibly with some European and indigenous blood.....white people still call me ? . It is what it is.

btw African and West Indians (1st and 2nd gen) do work harder, #kanyeshrug, its cuz their immigrants
  • zombie
    Options
    A lot of Jamaicans say, "at least we have our own country...flag etc"

Well what's the point of having it if its so ? up that you leave in droves to find a better life since you're getting ? over by your own people?

That's like owning a rundown house in a ? infested hood and u keep getting robbed by your family/neighbors but talk ? about someone renting a house or paying a mortgage in a nice hood in the suburbs

Yeah u "own" your own ? but we all know which situation is better

No ? no we are getting ? over by your nation and it's friends.
  • zombie
    Options
    No one called black american lazy you guys keep bringing that ? up
  • zombie
    Options

12% and we accomplished more than those islands with a 90% black population and black Americans are lazy lol.

What have You accomplished by yourself tell me please.
  • GettinLo
    Options

Please go back and read some of my post. Obama is not really african american, i never called any one lazy. anything west indians get in america we deserve and fought for, we have been here since the 1900's. This thread was started by an african american yes white control many black nations but history has shown that they do so by the power of a gun. I have found most african americans to be some red and blue loving negros no matter how bad america treats them OR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEM. The whole world has a right to come to america because america has it's nose all over the world smelling where it should not be and playing in other peoples politics sending out economic hit men and such. So yes people will come here and take what we can get because the government that you love so much does the same to our homelands. Yes you should thank the civil rights era people for what they did but that also includes west indians. That's what some black americans don't understand you seem to think this was all you

Obama is the definition of AFRICAN AMERICAN (Kenyan dad + White mom from KS = AFRICAN AMERICAN). Now you wanna revise that ? too huh. FOH.

Ain't no one running around waving a flag, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you talk ? about what Blacks in America. I'm betting your family came over here AFTER 1964. AFTER Blacks died in the streets of the South... ya'll waited til ? was safe then ventured over here. If we wanna claim the flag, we should, we bled for that ? ... our people bled for it while Jamaicans and others were killing each other over which White person should run them... FOH bruh.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

We do understand. Its you dont think we do because dont preach everyday. Doesnt mean we dont know it...it just means we out taking advantage of what u say we dont know. And if you go back and reread your posts...you basically said it was all about you and that we owe you respect.

Funny how ? can get twisted huh.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @zombie

But you keep saying black americans arent accepted in american society, and thats completely untrue.

I could give family examples that mirror @aone415's, and im sure many other african americans can too....but you ? wanna focus on the ghetto and assume thats how all african americans are....thats representative of the types of people you associate with, not acutal african americans.
  • zombie
    Options

Obama is the definition of AFRICAN AMERICAN (Kenyan dad + White mom from KS = AFRICAN AMERICAN). Now you wanna revise that ? too huh. FOH.

Ain't no one running around waving a flag, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you talk ? about what Blacks in America. I'm betting your family came over here AFTER 1964. AFTER Blacks died in the streets of the South... ya'll waited til ? was safe then ventured over here. If we wanna claim the flag, we should, we bled for that ? ... our people bled for it while Jamaicans and others were killing each other over which White person should run them... FOH bruh.

You don't know what you are talking about my family has been back and fourth to american since the 1920's. Obama is not african american he does not come from the slave era blacks and he was raised by white people. in his own book he said he was forced to accept his blackness. If black americans want to claim america, claim it you also have to claim everything that comes along with it. You people are in love with and identify with white people so much that you hate learning the truth.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

You don't know what you are talking about my family has been back and fourth to american since the 1920's. Obama is not african american he does not come from the slave era blacks and he was raised by white people. in his own book he said he was forced to accept his blackness. If black americans want to claim america, claim it you also have to claim everything that comes along with it. You people are in love with and identify with white people so much that you hate learning the truth.

So first its "we dont look like, talk like, act like the rest of america" but now its "you people are in love with and identify with white people"?

Which one is it? You just seem bitter towards black americans, for some reason. In school the american kids probably made fun of your accent, and said you were "too black"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somebody didn't pay attention in history class
  • zombie
    Options

We do understand. Its you dont think we do because dont preach everyday. Doesnt mean we dont know it...it just means we out taking advantage of what u say we dont know. And if you go back and reread your posts...you basically said it was all about you and that we owe you respect.

We respect african american who deserve it . I don't think it's all about us, but you due owe us respect but we don't get it, the fact that this thread was made by one of you is proof of that and proof of your ignorance of what your government is doing to other black people around the world. african americans have this attitude, that you learned from white supremacy that believes that other blacks should thank them for something and that's ? . because many of us would not be here if your government was not ? with our nations.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    smh first of all, i'm not Jamaican/American, i'm Jamaican. Born and raised till i was 11. Second i've always repped my roots and let people know i am Jamaican.

Why hasn't African Americans moved back to Africa, since you're asking stupid ass ? questions. People leave their native countries, be it African countries or Caribbean for the same reason, more opportunity. That's something people like the ? threadstarter doesn't understand, most island people and African people are limited to their opportunity. After all, if it wasn't for America i wouldn't be able to take the scholarships and take advantage of the opportunities your lazy ass take for granted.

Jamaica is poor because of the world banks and corruption from government officials, but atleast we can say we have our own.

Its stupid to ask a black american why they havent moved back to africa, because you caribbean ? could've done the same thing and moved back to africa too, you ? aint from jamaica

I dont like how caribbean and latin people act like their home country is THEIR home country, and black americans are in a foreign land or some ? .

? , we are FROM here, we didnt move here, America is our homeland, just like jamaica is yours.

I see someone hasn't read ? about Marcus Garvey, carry on!

Why do immigrants (online) always stereotype black americans, as if we're all poor, uneducated and ignorant to how america works? But your home countries are waaaaay worse off, nobody lives in scrap metal shacks in america

Yet if we dont fit that stereotype...we're "house ? ", "weak", "? ", etc?

The same way Black Americans stereotype each other and if you're not from the suburbs and don't scream "? the white man" some will consider you a sell-out/? /weak...black americans stereotype not only foreign black folks but their own American blacks as well.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

We respect african american who deserve it . I don't think it's all about us, but you due owe us respect but we don't get it, the fact that this thread was made by one of you is proof of that and proof of your ignorance of what your government is doing to other black people around the world. african americans have this attitude, that you learned from white supremacy that believes that other blacks should thank them for something and that's ? . because many of us would not be here if your government was not ? with our nations.

See ur problem is u still on the fact someone made this thread so all blacks think like this towards jamaicans when that not the case. You get insulted by a few a like white ppl you blame the rac or black culture. Like u said an i say....those who deserve respect get respect. So leave it at that....cuz i can insult all day an feeling will get caught....but its getting old now....

Lets go look at ? in illpix. ? i'll buy you a drink while we talk about whos ? got the fattest ? .
  • GettinLo
    Options

OHHHHHH I get it... you get to pick and choose what Black American to respect... but we MUST respect EVERY Jamaican that cruises over here. Yeah right. FOH...

you come from a country that's impoverished... ? running throught the street barefoot... why don't you work on getting clean running water in your village pal...

Blacks in America have a lot of problems, but we aint leaving our (yeah we built this ? ) country to go to YOUR country to tell you WTF to do... why don't you do the same. Better yet... go bow down to that White old ? you call queen and ask her for the 90th time to fix your country.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Theres entire black gangs in LA county that are filled with 2nd/3rd generation caribbean/afro latin ? ....so ? cant pretend like they better than us, cause eventually yall realize youre african american too

When we accept you, yall love us, and we accept you with no issue as long as you americanized, not on no fresh off the boat ?

We all the same breh.

You realize how ignorant that sounds...we'll accept you so long as you don't keep your culture. You have to act like black americans in order for us to accept you? That's divisiveness at it's core
  • zombie
    Options

So first its "we dont look like, talk like, act like the rest of america" but now its "you people are in love with and identify with white people"?

Which one is it? You just seem bitter towards black americans, for some reason. In school the american kids probably made fun of your accent, and said you were "too black"

I grew up in flatbush nyc the whole school was west indian there was no one to make fun of me. You ? don't ? with us out here . Yeah you don't act like the rest of america but you do identify with them that's whats so strange to me. it's like black americans are confused you have never been accepted by white america but you want to be. You admire whites so much but can't fully be like them THIS is also a sickness of some west indians but you ? got it real bad.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *diddy bops all up through this ? *
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This used to be my ? . Main girl in the video was putting in work. Wish I could find a better quality version, Wayne Wonder need to get a VEVO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOd40saNQoI&feature=related