lol Why is this ? sleep when 3 dudes is running a train on this female?

Options

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this bish live like 45 minutes from where im at

chooo chooo!!!
    80482330.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to dark skin ? . Y'all red-bone lovin' ? holla when you see a light skin ? takin' one for the team. LOL
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Shout out to dark skin ? . Y'all red-bone lovin' ? holla when you see a light skin ? takin' one for the team. LOL

This phrase is classic train language...You've been in this type of situation before lol
  • 7figz
    Options
    And WTF is with a ? tryin' to blow
    GZus wrote: »

This phrase is classic train language...You've been in this type of situation before lol

Confirmed. As a young ? being around them hoes, it had to be done. But that was before all these homos came out the woodwork. And atleast ? had the manhood to leave the room while the next ? smash.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    And WTF is with a ? tryin' to blow
    GZus wrote: »

Confirmed. As a young ? being around them hoes, it had to be done. But that was before all these homos came out the woodwork. And atleast ? had the manhood to leave the room while the next ? smash.

Same here, only did it once

Never again
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he probably didn't want to be a suspect when she eventually tries to press charges of ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    he probably didn't want to be a suspect when she eventually tries to press charges of ? .

? ?

that hoe was ready willing and able
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    That ? will have ? knocking down her door now. Her demand just went up.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? will have ? knocking down her door now. Her demand just went up.

shut the ? up...
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    Gross it looks like ? . Those guys are def getting charged. She didnt want to be taped. taping someone without there consent and posting it online=prison time. even if her face was blurred. black men will never learn!

I didn't really watch the ? ... what leads u to this ? hypothesis... and her face being blurred means a lot...too bad the dude put her on blast...

You dont know the law I feel bad for you. If her PINKY TOE was videotaped in a PRIVATE area (home, a house etc.) and she didnt consent to it (said NO) Then she still has the right to press charges. This is an invasion of privacy,

In the video she asked him clearly if he was recording,
    He said I swear I'm not recording I just need light to see
    she then says no no.
    she did not consent to him recording her hair feet nails face or body.

Floridas law on this
    CHAPTER 2004-39 Committee Substitute for
    Committee Substitute for Senate Bill No. 284
    An act relating to video voyeurism; creating s. 810.145, F.S.; providing
    definitions; prohibiting a person from secretly viewing, recording, or
    broadcasting images of another person for the purpose of entertainment,
    sexual arousal, profit, or abuse when that other person is in
    a location that provides a reasonable expectation of privacy; prohibiting
    a person from secretly filming, recording, or broadcasting images
    of another person under or through that other person’s clothing
    for the purpose of viewing that other person’s body or undergarments
    without knowledge and consent of the person viewed

Also in certain states if a person says no to being recorded doing any sexual act and he does anyways, its ? . look it up.

Not only did they recorded it. They uploaded it to the WWW and now her life is in danger because of this video.

These guys are also going to their time trust this! WSHH keeps showing these "exposing and beating up women videos" but never the final outcome.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    ? , I said I didn't watch the ? ... don't ever question my knowledge... answer my ? inquiry...
  • 7figz
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @NappyNaps - Or she'll have 5 kids and be a stripper and we'll never hear about her again. Either way ?
  • KinkyCurls
    edited August 2012
    Options
    like I said these black men need to find some self esteem and find something more productive to do. Trying to expose women does not help her you or anyone else. It makes them look just as bad as the girl. Perpuating "beast" stereotypes about black men, recording each other naked, acting like animals over sex with 1 girl. Trying to expose her but they are also exposing themselves as well.

• 7figz
    edited August 2012
    Options
    like I said these black men need to find some self esteem and find something more productive to do. Trying to expose women does not help her you or anyone else. It makes them look just as bad as the girl. Perpuating "beast"stereotypes about black men, recording each other naked, acting like animals over sex with 1 girl. Trying to expose her but they are also exposing themselves as well.

I don't think ? look bad. They look like ? who like sex.

It's only other uptight funky ? no man havin' ? acting like they should regret having sex. She's a slutty, freaky, ? suckin' ? who likes to ? .

Stop hatin'.

It's not even about it being taped. It's about her ? ' and suckin' multiple dudes, at the same damn time, by choice.
  • KinkyCurls
    Options
    like I said these black men need to find some self esteem and find something more productive to do. Trying to expose women does not help her you or anyone else. It makes them look just as bad as the girl. Perpuating "beast"stereotypes about black men, recording each other naked, acting like animals over sex with 1 girl. Trying to expose her but they are also exposing themselves as well.

It's only other uptight funky ? no man havin' ? acting like they should regret having sex. She's a slutty, freaky, ? suckin' ? who likes to ? .

Stop hatin'.

It's not even about it being taped. It's about her ? ' and suckin' multiple dudes, by choice.
    How do you feel about the negros in the video recording each other butt naked scavenging to have sex with 1 girl trading each others ? fluids everytime they touch her. I guess their sensible prideful men. A great example for black men everywhere
  • 7figz
    Options

Stop hatin'.

It's not even about it being taped. It's about her ? ' and suckin' multiple dudes, by choice.
    How do you feel about the negros in the video recording each other butt naked scavenging to have sex with 1 girl trading each others ? fluids everytime they touch her. I guess their sensible prideful men. A great example for black men everywhere

Silly ? , neither of them are wrong for ? '. The dudes ain't have to put it on worldstar but that's they prerogative, ? wanna play dumb like she ain't know it was being taped ? Yea well it was ? , now the world know you like to ? ... big ? ' deal.

You do realize she ain't get ? , right ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    like I said these black men need to find some self esteem and find something more productive to do. Trying to expose women does not help her you or anyone else. It makes them look just as bad as the girl. Perpuating "beast" stereotypes about black men, recording each other naked, acting like animals over sex with 1 girl. Trying to expose her but they are also exposing themselves as well.

stopped reading @ the bolded....them young boys are weirdos and lames... dont equate them to the average black MAN...
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Gross it looks like ? . Those guys are def getting charged. She didnt want to be taped. taping someone without there consent and posting it online=prison time. even if her face was blurred. black men will never learn!

I didn't really watch the ? ... what leads u to this ? hypothesis... and her face being blurred means a lot...too bad the dude put her on blast...

You dont know the law I feel bad for you. If her PINKY TOE was videotaped in a PRIVATE area (home, a house etc.) and she didnt consent to it (said NO) Then she still has the right to press charges. This is an invasion of privacy,

In the video she asked him clearly if he was recording,
    He said I swear I'm not recording I just need light to see
    she then says no no.
    she did not consent to him recording her hair feet nails face or body.

Floridas law on this
    CHAPTER 2004-39 Committee Substitute for
    Committee Substitute for Senate Bill No. 284
    An act relating to video voyeurism; creating s. 810.145, F.S.; providing
    definitions; prohibiting a person from secretly viewing, recording, or
    broadcasting images of another person for the purpose of entertainment,
    sexual arousal, profit, or abuse when that other person is in
    a location that provides a reasonable expectation of privacy; prohibiting
    a person from secretly filming, recording, or broadcasting images
    of another person under or through that other person’s clothing
    for the purpose of viewing that other person’s body or undergarments
    without knowledge and consent of the person viewed

Also in certain states if a person says no to being recorded doing any sexual act and he does anyways, its ? . look it up.

Not only did they recorded it. They uploaded it to the WWW and now her life is in danger because of this video.

These guys are also going to their time trust this! WSHH keeps showing these "exposing and beating up women videos" but never the final outcome.
    so its safe to say you been in a simular situation?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Stop hatin'.

Whatever ?

w1y2k4.jpg
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    why the ? she got three ? in her house then
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Forgot all about that Big Pun, Fat Joe, Cuban Link joint. ? still go hard.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    why the ? she got three ? in her house then

Technically she had 4 ? in her house.. that one ? who was dead to world asleep w/ the tv turned up loud as hell.. and w/ 3 ? spit roasting her...