Why is the reason so biased?

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Reason
I mean its like anything thats not MMG, Young money or G.O..O.D Music its considered garbage. Why is that

Comments

• HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quit posting then u ? ? from outer space
  • genocidecutter
    edited August 2012
    Options
    HassanCHOP wrote: »
    quit posting then u ? ? from outer space

Why hasn't loser been banned yet?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because people here are very opinionated such as yourself, we post because we want our opinions to be appreciated.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on here consider YMCMB garbage, what are you talking bout willis
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know. way too many emotions for a dude such as myself to comprehend. The good thing is anything said on here means absolutely nothin.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome thread.

I never see any Hate threads directed at MMG or YMCMB, the members of those crews get nothing but unanimous love on the Reason....it's just not fair.

Plus it doesn't make sense for a dead Rap-forum with a maximum of 35 posters on a busy day to be discussing the 3 most popular crews in HipHop instead of discussing MF Doom, Asher Roth & Riff Raff.
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what t/s really means is rick ross is garbage and jeezy stays winnin
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Awesome thread.

I never see any Hate threads directed at MMG or YMCMB, the members of those crews get nothing but unanimous love on the Reason....it's just not fair.

Plus it doesn't make sense for a dead Rap-forum with a maximum of 35 posters on a busy day to be discussing the 3 most popular crews in HipHop instead of discussing MF Doom, Asher Roth & Riff Raff.

Wassup wit that Justin Beiber avi?
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Awesome thread.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a song with Ross dropping tomorrow so now all of a sudden he ? with Beiber.

Who the hell who would want to hear that though?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Awesome thread.

Vick got injured before Mid season, Chad got in trouble before Mid season and our Fantasy squad got a sick sense of humor LOL....

Threads like this are good outlets for emotional and sensitive posters to vent their frustrations and let other posters know that your words from the past are still burning their Souls. Once you see their faces tho' it all makes sense.

Some freaks only take their time to write their paragraphs in the Reason when it's non-HipHop related, seems like they invest more energy inserting shirtless men in their profiles than they do dropping music.

Other freaks jump in a thread to E-Chat and completely forget the Thread Topic because they been brainwashed like groupie ? to respond to other posters for some desired attention.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a lurker/future poster i felt Reason was bias toward nas

thats a good great thing.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Awesome thread.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a song with Ross dropping tomorrow so now all of a sudden he ? with Beiber.

Who the hell who would want to hear that though?

Hear what MF Doom, Riff Raff & Roth? They got fans like a ? -? but just not many on the Reason.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because crackas is facelezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    whaty about when you run to jay and beg him to have me back off?

you are a geek and you care how you come across on here as well, otherwise you wouldn't filibuster so much... or post so much proof that you are who you say you are...

I never ran to nobody, I called you a freak, a weirdo, a ? , a Donkey and a ? because you dropped a picture of yourself smoking ? and you looked like a cancer survivor. That's why I quit being a Mod...I refuse to associate with weirdos.

The links in my Sig are proof of who I am and the pictures in your Sig are proof of who you are.

You loooooove the attention.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Because crackas is facelezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Munkey
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome thread.

This.

Real life, or at the very least, Twitter and Facebook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the IC. Go outside and shoot some hoops ? .
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome thread.

Vick got injured before Mid season, Chad got in trouble before Mid season and our Fantasy squad got a sick sense of humor LOL....

Threads like this are good outlets for emotional and sensitive posters to vent their frustrations and let other posters know that your words from the past are still burning their Souls. Once you see their faces tho' it all makes sense.

Some freaks only take their time to write their paragraphs in the Reason when it's non-HipHop related, seems like they invest more energy inserting shirtless men in their profiles than they do dropping music.

Other freaks jump in a thread to E-Chat and completely forget the Thread Topic because they been brainwashed like groupie ? to respond to other posters for some desired attention.

You didn't answer the question, though.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    These soulless cave dwellers are cunning, especially that little lesbian devil, Justin Beeber.....for these crackas, its like a sixth sense for them to slither their into anything that's black dominated and once they get a few co-signs here and there, the fix in....50, Rae, Kanye, Luda fool ? either co-signed or worked with that grafted ? , so Ross coming out the blue saying he ? with Beeber wouldn't be a surprised
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    just like how people start dissing me for that jay-z blueprint cover thread then they changed the name of the thread and then it became the g.o.a.t thread
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about when you run to jay and beg him to have me back off?

you are a geek and you care how you come across on here as well, otherwise you wouldn't filibuster so much... or post so much proof that you are who you say you are...

Lol a proof Jamel. That person aged rap claims to be in his avi is not him. He posts 20 second videos of him eating food never once mentioning the ic

The pics in his avis are from the perspective of a another party. Never self taken shots. The only time he has addressed the IC on video his face was conveniently off screen the entire time because he was showing off his vinyl (that I suspect was someone else's ? )

Dude a fraud.

He was even trolling boxden when the IC was shut down and ? was mentioning my exposure thread of him that somehow once he became a mod mysteriously vanished lol

if anybody cares about they IC image it's this geriatric ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options