Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    lets name some living examples of women in similiar situations

i feel like lol'ing at yall

Oprah seem to have a more fullfilling life than anyone with children. imo.
    so basically youre saying that oprah never gets on tv and cries about the child she lost?? smh LOL

ok now you reaching. Oprah has never cried about her still born child. Actually I remember some interview years ago where she said if her son had lived she would not have been where she is today. She is winning, no questions.

mannnn LOLOLOL
    im about done with this dude LOLOLOLOLOL

who the ? is this young ice??? LOLOLOL
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather have a great career and no kids....

Than kids and a wack job

Kids are overrated, theres enough people on earth, you dont need kids to leave your mark on the planet, its called "accomplishing things"
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    so the 1st lady has 3 kids with no father around. no high school education and she waits table at age 30? hahahahaha that ? lost

aint no ? go cape for her,she go be another profile on plenty of fish that ? smash and dash
    ? gotta get a ged and has 3 kids already=she ant getting a masters degree no time soon

yall ? man

i didn't say she a hs dropout. I said she barely passed high school. dunno if there is a difference though

aite so she passed high school...barely but didnt go to college
    she still a bussdown,work a minimum wage job,no man around, with 3 kids

she a loser bro
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    who is saying the second one won't find a man/have a family, or even if she really wants that. just because she doesn't have a man or children doesn't mean her life is lonely/sad. i'm picking the second one for sure

thats because you dont have kids and youre pushing 30 tho

lol, so now 25 means i'm pushing 30? you also seem certain that it's not my choice to not have kids. yes connexx, i live a sad and empty existence because i didn't have kids by 25 8-|

i was just pointing out the fact that your biased in this convo .... i wasnt implying that you were a miserable wreck

how am i biased? because i say that women can find purpose/meaning in things other than being a man's wife/girlfriend and/or being a mother.

no ... its because that is what you are currently doing in your life right now lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no way I'm wifing a good hearted, loving, positive 30 year old cashier with kids.

No ? way!!!

I can tell from reading your posts...you're a beggar. And beggars can't be choosers bruh.
    it doesnt matter really

ive dated both kinds of chicks

the 2nd one is always the worse of the two

how the ? are ppl who never dealt with more than 2 ppl in their life arguing this

smh at T/s bringing oprah into this and being wrong as hell. that was bait ... i knew you were gonna say that LOLOLLOL

my ? !!! good lookin on dropping the sensible ? . You know when I read the second one, I thought about Janet Jackson's character on "For Colored Girls". She was set good...but she was definitely losing out there.
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lets name some living examples of women in similiar situations

i feel like lol'ing at yall

Oprah seem to have a more fullfilling life than anyone with children. imo.
    so basically youre saying that oprah never gets on tv and cries about the child she lost?? smh LOL

ok now you reaching. Oprah has never cried about her still born child. Actually I remember some interview years ago where she said if her son had lived she would not have been where she is today. She is winning, no questions.

mannnn LOLOLOL
    im about done with this dude LOLOLOLOLOL

who the ? is this young ice??? LOLOLOL

Im not a dude.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is saying the second one won't find a man/have a family, or even if she really wants that. just because she doesn't have a man or children doesn't mean her life is lonely/sad. i'm picking the second one for sure

lol, so now 25 means i'm pushing 30? you also seem certain that it's not my choice to not have kids. yes connexx, i live a sad and empty existence because i didn't have kids by 25 8-|

i was just pointing out the fact that your biased in this convo .... i wasnt implying that you were a miserable wreck

how am i biased? because i say that women can find purpose/meaning in things other than being a man's wife/girlfriend and/or being a mother.

But ur still pro-marriage? I'm kind of confused. Traditional marriage portrays wives as that typical role you're describing.
  • rockets
    Options

no ... its because that is what you are currently doing in your life right now lol

how many kids you have uptown and where do you work? I feel you're being a little bias. But its human nature to be, so......

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Depends on your perception and definition of happiness. All else is a personal opinion.

In my opinion, in your scenarios the first one got more responsibilities than the second got options.

People like me don't want to have to do ? . I only want to do ? because I want to. Options.

People who are truly self reliant may love to socialize and love family and friends but don't center their their happiness on the external.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    women...concerned more with tangibles than intangibles...
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

Than kids and a wack job

Kids are overrated, theres enough people on earth, you dont need kids to leave your mark on the planet, its called "accomplishing things"
    so if we held michael jordans kids hostage, and told him to give us his 6 championship rings or they get killed ... this will be his answer???

this dude said kids are overrated LOLOL

no matter how you twist it all your accomplishments are based on what it does for other ppl

if you study biology for 50 years and cure cancer, your accomplishment is how you helped ppl with cancer.

no one will remember bill gates for having 70 billion dollars he will be remembered because his invention changed the way ppl lived during his time on earth

LOL

atleast your kids are yours, they are your offspring, a reflection of YOU
    SMH at ? living to make some other guy rich
    wtf are yall thinking?? LOL
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #2. Better to be lightly esteemed and have a servant, than the highly esteemed who lacks bread (proverbs 12:9).
    #1. There is one who makes himself rich, yet has none at all, and one who makes himself poor yet has great riches (proverbs 13:9).
    It all depends on the type of person.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm..I don't have three kids nor do I work as a cashier. Don't drive a bucket either.

He made the first chick sound as bad as possible anyway.

it's the Conservatives and the Liberals in here

demonizing the opposition to push their own "agenda" aka opinion
  • rockets
    Options

Than kids and a wack job

so if we held michael jordans kids hostage, and told him to give us his 6 championship rings or they get killed ... this will be his answer???

no matter how you twist it all your accomplishments are based on what it does for other ppl

if you study biology for 50 years and cure cancer, your accomplishment is how you helped ppl with cancer.

no one will remember bill gates for having 70 billion dollars he will be remembered because his invention changed the way ppl lived during his time on earth

LOL

what about living to make yourself rich? traveling, living the good life, etc? What about own your own business? That solves "making some other guy rich." Besides you off topic. Who is to say that someone working a job is not "helping others to live better lives." Why do you need children to help people?

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the people who say the second woman is winning is jus going by financial ? ... that ? dont go with u when u die.. nobody ( especially women) dont wanna be alone... i think alot of u are really detached from reality..

your fam don't go with you when you die either. you come in the world alone and leave out the same way

but u stll in they memory thats da point... every person i have lost in my life i still remember.... no matter how much or how little money/ career drivin they was..
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Than kids and a wack job

LOL

I understand being proud of your kids, but ANYBODY can have kids, its not an actual accomplishment
  • Trollio
    Options
    connexx is a ? ....its been documented
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first one sounds like a drag on the economy. The only reason she even has kids is cause she knows she needed them to take care of her in her old age because she ain't gonna have no money.

Educated >>> Uneducated.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Than kids and a wack job

LOL

I understand being proud of your kids, but ANYBODY can have kids, its not an actual accomplishment

honestly neither is being able to pay your bills on time.....that's what you suppose to do right?

just sayin'
  • rockets
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Than kids and a wack job

LOL

honestly neither is being able to pay your bills on time.....that's what you suppose to do right?

just sayin'

money aint just about paying your bills one time. You're thinking small. money is about options. the option to travel live in a beautiful house in a great neighborhood, etc, etc.....

• UPTOWN
    edited August 2012
    Options

how many kids you have uptown and where do you work? I feel you're being a little bias. But its human nature to be, so......

man look ... even if you dont have kids family always comes first

would you miss your grandmothers funeral to do some business deal??

yalls logic is just like the black women wearing weaves logic

"i wear it because i think it makes me look pretty and i wear it for me not anybody else"

LOL foh you do your hair like that because you think other girls will be prettier than you if you dont do what they do. and the point of this example is that your are not being honest with yourself

you cannot tell me that you are gonna live your life working at coca cola corporate offices making them billions of dollars while they are traveling the world with their kids. then you take the money that they do give you to sit front row at the nba finals by yourself watching lebron james win the championship and bringing his kids out on the floor for the celebration

smh at you buying your nieces and nephews expensive gifts because you have nothing else to spend the money on meanwhile you brother or sister didnt really wnat them to have it at that point because they were trying to teach their kids the value of hard work and earning things for themselves

like i said .. name any great person in history and unless they died early they had kids and a family that was most important to them

stop lying to yourself because the corporate world has turned you into some unbearable dictator that no one wants to be around for more than 3 hours

there's too many holes in this logic for me to even go in on. stop believing your own lies LOL

• Trollio
    Options
    ^^^ you acting like real lady right about now
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Than kids and a wack job

LOL

just sayin'

money aint just about paying your bills one time. You're thinking small. money is about options. the option to travel live in a beautiful house in a great neighborhood, etc, etc.....

In my experience...strippers, ? , superficial broads have always said the same thing. Money is about options. Most of these broads were dumb and were hollow vessels. Outside of money, they weren't good for anything else. Talk about your options.

• Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2nd chick winning.