Chris Rock Talks About Trayvon Martin And Racism In America...

Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah dun you just wack. You are a ? made ? and your sons and grandsons will despise you.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Nah dun you just wack. You are a ? made ? and your sons and grandsons will despise you.

? , you mad that I will actually see them and you won't see yours knockin up a ghetto hoodlum and she takes your child away and get those checks from you. ? ? ass fake ass voodoo ass afrocentric fake ass ? !

• Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I swear some of you guys just look for racism. Maybe if y'all just pull up y'alls bootstraps, y'all probably wouldn't be targets of perceived "Racism"
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JaPoint wrote: »
    I swear some of you guys just look for racism. Maybe if y'all just pull up y'alls bootstraps, y'all probably wouldn't be targets of perceived "Racism"

I wish you were a rhino's perceived target

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the IC, they live and breathe this racism ? , everything is racist.

No diss, true story.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Bro Polight says that the White Man is not the Devil.

I agree.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

? , you mad that I will actually see them and you won't see yours knockin up a ghetto hoodlum and she takes your child away and get those checks from you. ? ? ass fake ass voodoo ass afrocentric fake ass ? !

Dun my caliber of women would never ? with you mantan stepnfetchit ass ? .

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/574512_445712535472796_1818466280_n.jpg[/img]

tumblr_m7n5zvzfKL1qmljj1o1_500.jpg

I dont make a habit of wasting energy on ? ass ? , so go do you bruh. ? wanna stay sleep let em stay sleep, soon enough they get that ? wake up call.

Trussit breh, I'll raise kings and queens who will set the world on fire and you'll raise ? just like you who will ask the first white face for permission to breath in their presence.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's the IC, they live and breathe this racism ? , everything is racist.

No diss, true story.

so why don't take your white ass some where else then? no? shut the ? up and deal with it
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Because he's a fed. Hard to moniter folks when your not viewing the site.

Folks be givin themselves away. So little in common with those who are regulars on the site.
    Yet stay present. #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    yep I peeped that too...
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

And I wish you would throw away your race card and accept that white people are our friends and wish us no harm.
  • Amotekun
    Options

And I wish you would throw away your race card and accept that white people are our friends and wish us no harm.

LOLbatman.gif
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah he got some good points....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

2338696_o.gif
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread is hilarious.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 a white ignores the points made by Mr. Rock and cries about the IC thinking everything is racist....
    Stop being afraid to have a discussion....
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Dun my caliber of women would never ? with you mantan stepnfetchit ass ? .

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/574512_445712535472796_1818466280_n.jpg[/img]

tumblr_m7n5zvzfKL1qmljj1o1_500.jpg

I dont make a habit of wasting energy on ? ass ? , so go do you bruh. ? wanna stay sleep let em stay sleep, soon enough they get that ? wake up call.

Trussit breh, I'll raise kings and queens who will set the world on fire and you'll raise ? just like you who will ask the first white face for permission to breath in their presence.

Wow, drawings of women are so hard to holla at, hmmm somehow they never speak LOL. Silly ass, you live in a fantasy and when you get that wake up call that life ain't black and white maybe you'll see why you're so damn foolish for your pro black panther ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    whats more troubling is that most you ? didn't even realize that was a quote from Blade...

the ? is wrong with you new black folk?

I haven't watched that movie since it came out in theaters. Meh....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Rock has always kept it real when it comes to race...whether he was being funny or not
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    Ajackson17 and Japoint are the type of dudes to ? sitting down. Limp-wristed ? .

Are you a female? If so you shouldn't be talking like that.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 and Japoint are the type of dudes to ? sitting down. Limp-wristed ? .

LOL what the ? are you going to do about it? Go back to crying over your messiah, Drakeisha. I would say you have female attributes, but that would be an insult to women. You're just a sobbing ? ? who got your first period. Deal with it.

If you are indeed black, I hope you get full body vitiligo as you're blackness is obviously a mistake.

Wow, you a very hostile woman so what is the ideal type for being black? If you ain't one way than you ain't black. Group minded slow pokes, can't even fathom that black people can have differences in opinion and lifestyles. I don't even know why you even tried to attack me in the first place. I said nothing to you, but you felt you have to give me your opinion which was not needed at all. So now you feel all big and bad that you done so and yet you done nothing.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

LOL what the ? are you going to do about it? Go back to crying over your messiah, Drakeisha. I would say you have female attributes, but that would be an insult to women. You're just a sobbing ? ? who got your first period. Deal with it.

If you are indeed black, I hope you get full body vitiligo as you're blackness is obviously a mistake.

Wow, you a very hostile woman so what is the ideal type for being black? If you ain't one way than you ain't black. Group minded slow pokes, can't even fathom that black people can have differences in opinion and lifestyles. I don't even know why you even tried to attack me in the first place. I said nothing to you, but you felt you have to give me your opinion which was not needed at all. So now you feel all big and bad that you done so and yet you done nothing.

63657_boycry_sm.gif

I hope you feel better now. Troll away.

Feel better about what? I feel great even before and during and after your insidious attack on me for no apparent reason, but the question is do you feel better?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I love @tabatha_ .... Hey ? Jackson. Answer this question for me. Did white men ? and destroy African culture or was it vice versa. A simple yes or no will suffice

Like you or any others actually follow African culture.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris rock has always had a clear and spot on view regarding race in this country..