Ochocinco lost

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Johnson became upset and without (his wife's) permission, grabbed her and butted her on the forehead, causing a laceration"

Who gets permission to head butt you?

Tami whooped that ass worse

She tole ocho he was non ? ? factor
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    some people thought this was all a publicity stunt for their new show.

but neither he (obviously) nor her will benefit from this

VH1 conceled their together and will not turn around and give Eva her own TV show
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    I felt bad for a min for chad, but he was watching that hoe on tv every week, if he didnt know that broad was pretty much drama starter on the show..bad enough damn near every ? dribbling a ball shared that pretty ass skank..that ? should never of wifed them leftovers up,,chad u lost

Chad apparrently thought it was all acting and exaggerated for the cameras

a "mild" miscalculation?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    She smart she made him marry her in the event that they breakup she would get something in return. I mean at least he ain't get her pregnant right?

Truuuue

But he did marry her....................... without prenup :(

You hate to see these types of things happen to ppl, no one deserves this, you know out of all them cats I actually thought Chad was smarter than the rest ? Crazy he lost his day job/passion, his reputation, TV hustle and prolly endorsements are next to go. Sheisty ? , if she was really loved dude she'd wouldn't have pressed charges :(
    Bruh, he's an athlete, they all stupid ass people that skated by in school. How many ? dudes do you know that played sports and was good that actually got good grades? I went to high school with a pro basketball player and a famous well known football player. Both of those ? stayed cutting class and was barley passing.

Sports stars to groupies/gold diggers are like a spoiled kid in a candy store lol.

lmao ,? outta here with this ? . an't ? in school that covered situations like this, there was no "how to spot a scheming ass hoe" on chapter 87.

I use to know this Dude name ? Wee Kirkland, who would be one of many speakers. that the NBA and NFL hired around draft day to come speak to rookies. they'll have speakers who discussed finances & money budgeting.
    health and fitness. and you had speakers like ? Wee, who discussed the social life of an athlete.

Like how/why to rid yourself of certain friends. the constant pressure, avoiding trouble. signing pre-nups, making sure u flush your condom. he would talk about how ? would go in the garbage pin and use a turkey baster then put that ? in the freezer,then impregnate themselves. how to have two separate phones one for personal the other for business, and a throw away for the jump offs, best scenario to avoid trouble,ETC ETC.

these ? get gamed upon arrival. #Kanye Shrug
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL
    http://youtu.be/m-WKs07xXvU
    Even nfl.com got the audio, dayum
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y she run to the neighbor? thought she was a g... lololololololol...
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    y she run to the neighbor? thought she was a g... lololololololol...

She wasn't bout that life!

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of these hoes need to be head butted.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me.

It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully MY TAKING A STAND WILL HELP ENCOURAGE OTHER WOMEN TO BREAK THEIR SILENCE AS WELL.

Thats what evelyn told TMZ yesterday. Its a wrap for chad. she bout to take all his money and then she probably gonna write a book
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh..I ain't sayin she's a gold digger..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The L just got bigger, this what he cheated on his wife wid....SMMFH

134494580721f8e1b818.jpg
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me.

It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully MY TAKING A STAND WILL HELP ENCOURAGE OTHER WOMEN TO BREAK THEIR SILENCE AS WELL.

Thats what evelyn told TMZ yesterday. Its a wrap for chad. she bout to take all his money and then she probably gonna write a book

This ? is full of ? ... aint she the same ? physically attacked 3 ? on camera on the show?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    hitting a broad one time is not a pattern... just saying...
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    black mans kryptonite, damn the losses just dont stop
  • Kat
    Options
    Some men just have a problem with NOT cheating..doesn't matter how their woman looks, doesn't matter how the other ? looks..it's a mental problem.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    lol @ cheating being a mental problem.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Yea...but that ? 's horrendous...

134494580646fb14d64f.jpg
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The L just got bigger, this what he cheated on his wife wid....SMMFH

134494580721f8e1b818.jpg

3220068_o.gif
  • Kat
    Options

CHRONIC cheating is a mental problem, yes.

Dude got married like a month ago.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    smh that ? doesn't even have any meat what so ever. ? is wrong with ochocinco?

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options

CHRONIC cheating is a mental problem, yes.

Dude got married like a month ago.

When did you get your MBA in psych?
  • DNB1
    Options
    No excuse for dipping in that chick, I aint got paper like dude but not even I would cheat wid that ? ....

If i was really ? , really, really, really ? and nobody could find out I might consider testing the throat.....thats a big might cause dem teeth could rival Gnashers

character-dennis-gnasher.jpg
  • detcatinva
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »

This ? is full of ? ... aint she the same ? physically attacked 3 ? on camera on the show?

yup but you know how it is, when a woman gets hit she benefits. people know she trifling. she probably planned this to go down all along cuz she know the couort system is gonna protect her ass
  • detcatinva
    Options
    ewww that ? ugly