The Official Rick Ross "? Forgives I Don't" Discussion thread (Release Date 07/31/12)

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^ that broad n da end who got n da water had sum tiggolbittez on her
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @GEE

I need to see it on the big screen, they got it blocked on IPhones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKOl-JvSKUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    da video is on sum fly ? rozay had me rollin wit that ? on europeeon line lol
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Damn, that's the woman played Faith Evans in Notorious.

Ross wants to be Biggie so bad, LOL.
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @dmt blame PUFFY & LIL CEASE LOL....was that TYGA n da end after they show;d maybach O?
  • presto
    presto Members Posts: 77
    Options
    RICK ROSS CALLED .... HE WANTS HIS NAME BACK .... ps .... doesnt Rosay sound kinda ? .... ?
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    RICKY ROSS WENT 2 COURT LIKE A SNITCH & DA JUDGE HEARD HIS CASE & TOLD THAT OLD ? 2 GTFOH WILLIAM ALREADY TRIED 2 BRAKE BREAD WIT THIS OLD PEACE OF ? & HANDLE DA ? OUTSIDE DA COURT N DA STREETZ BUT FREEWAY WANT;D 2 B A MUUUUNKEE & ALL I GOTTA SAY IS ROZAY IS DA MUUUUNKEE KSlaYEr ALL FREEWAY AZZ CAN DO NOW IS WRITE LAME LETTERZ! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9yYfn9h3k
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    74% drop in sales
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Interviewer: "Where is your house of worship"

Hrap: "Second Missionary Of Rozay Tabernacle"

Interviewer: "What is the steps of being rich"

Hrap: (1). you have to love Rick Ross nh.
    (2). you have to love thy MMG (Maybach Music Groupie), love thy MMG neighbor"
    (3). you have to love thy Port Of Miami, love thy Trilla, love thy Deeper Than Rap, love thy Teflon Don of what he has to giveth his people........& your award, you will be Rich Forever

Interviewer: "Have you met Rick Ross yet"

Hrap: "No, no groupie has yet..........but one day I will walk to the town of Bad Newz as I visit my MMG brotherhood Gee & that day. Ross will come wilth unlimited bottles of rozay, his maybach & Triple C's & he will rejoice, he will fill our feet up with Rozay reeboks & give us champagne for our dedication"

Interviewer: "he must be great? how great is he?"

Hrap: "He's the biggest boss that I seen thus far"

Interviewer: "Its so many big beard individuals out here & imposters, when you will know you have seen the real Rick Ross?

Hrap: "As I previous stated, I will walk to Bad Newz where I will meet my MMG brotherhood Gee & from the eastside to the westside, from the northside to southside. You'll hear Jessica Gomes voice echoing "Maybach Music" then in come will the Triple C's, the Maybach & Rozay. As Rozay will fill our feets up with Rozay reeboks for our loyalty"

Interviewer: "Have anybody ever rode in the Maybach"

Hrap: "No groupie yet hasnt rode in the Maybach except I as Chief Executive Of The Maybach Music Groupie. No groupie shall sit in the passenger seat of the Maybach except I. I am the only way for you to sit in the back seat. & those who opposes I will turn away from you in thy Maybach, As I Im the only groupie to sit front center in the Maybach"

Interviewer: "What shall a groupie do, if Rick Ross came to their home"

Hrap: "You shall wipe the dust off his Rozay Reeboks, invite him inside your home & feed him for he have giveth you thy Port Of Miami, for he have giveth you thy Trilla, for he have giveth you thy Deeper Than Rap, for he have giveth you thy Teflon Don.........for he giveth you the award to be Rich Forever"

Interviewer: "Do you have mercy on those who are not a part of the Maybach Music Groupie"

Hrap: "Rozay Forgives, I Dont"
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2012
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    74% drop in sales

It's a G-unit freaks worst nightmare:

TM103 = 233K
    TM103 = 67K

GFID = 225K
    GFID = (2Day) b]56K[/b])

Self-Made Vol 2 = 100K
    Self-Made Vol 2 = 35K (2Day) 7K)

You don't need a leash for a dog to return to it's own ? , all you need is keen manipulation skills and naive beyatches.

Who run it?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    RICKY ROSS WENT 2 COURT LIKE A SNITCH & DA JUDGE HEARD HIS CASE & TOLD THAT OLD ? 2 GTFOH WILLIAM ALREADY TRIED 2 BRAKE BREAD WIT THIS OLD PEACE OF ? & HANDLE DA ? OUTSIDE DA COURT N DA STREETZ BUT FREEWAY WANT;D 2 B A MUUUUNKEE & ALL I GOTTA SAY IS ROZAY IS DA MUUUUNKEE KSlaYEr ALL FREEWAY AZZ CAN DO NOW IS WRITE LAME LETTERZ! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9yYfn9h3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZ7423aqek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That Amsterdam go hard doe.

• GeE-757
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

TM103 = 233K
    TM103 = 67K

GFID = 225K
    GFID = (2Day) b]56K[/b])

Self-Made Vol 2 = 100K

You don't need a leash for a dog to return to it's own ? , all you need is keen manipulation skills and naive beyatches.

Who run it?

lol@ them numberz & jeezy won?? HA PLZ! fam u need 2 get ya white face dog back on itz leash & drop it a doggy treat cuz that saltine is barkin @ himself again n herr lol.....yeah that amsterdam ? is tight was that TYGA n da end after they show;d maybach o??? thatz a good look fa stalley @ da montreal jazz fest mmg is everywherr!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    How exactly did Jeezy "lose"?
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options

no1 said he lost he just aint win cuz hez a platinum artist puttin up GOLD NUMBERZ like a rick ross....
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no1 said he lost he just aint win cuz hez a platinum artist puttin up GOLD NUMBERZ like a rick ross....
    I dare you to count up all the rappers that sold platinum in the past but have sold gold or less in the last few years..guarantee you'll lose count

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Like if T.I. wouldn't be a platinum artist putting up gold numbers if he dropped an album....
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Like if T.I. wouldn't be a platinum artist putting up gold numbers if he dropped an album....

well therrz lame canadianz, crackaz, crabz & white face dogz n every ross thread talkin about jeezy won wit da sellz when that is a LIE he barely outsold ross & hez da PLATINUM ARTIST thatz y h-rap had 2 brake down da sellz fa that lame crab jeezy lovin canadian n this thread cuz hez a clueless clown..,

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stalley needs to make a live instrumentation album
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

TM103 = 233K
    TM103 = 67K

GFID = 225K
    GFID = (2Day) b]56K[/b])

Self-Made Vol 2 = 100K

Who run it?

lol@ them numberz & jeezy won?? HA PLZ! fam u need 2 get ya white face dog back on itz leash & drop it a doggy treat cuz that saltine is barkin @ himself again n herr lol.....yeah that amsterdam ? is tight was that TYGA n da end after they show;d maybach o??? thatz a good look fa stalley @ da montreal jazz fest mmg is everywherr!

These attention-? faggits got the Gayme name-drop gimmick were they type your screen-name 200 times and pray that you respond so they can feel alive....JayZ said ignore ? .

If you put a white dogs face were your own face should be then I don't even have to ? on you because you already ? on your self so I'd just ignore the white female-dogs and make them seem desperate in their attempt to be acknowledged.

Yep that was Tyga & Maybach O repping the West-Coast in the video, the culture is all about unity now.

Damn homie, I waited all week to ? on Rozay second week sales and H-Rap posts Jeezys second week sales and ruins my friggin celebration. ? .
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dmt blame PUFFY & LIL CEASE LOL....was that TYGA n da end after they show;d maybach O?

Yeah it was...

And I see you giving just.might.b.ok an ether. About time you start using these reaction features, LOL.
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Stalley needs to make a live instrumentation album

lol that would b different..,
    These attention-? faggits got the Gayme name-drop gimmick were they type your screen-name 200 times and pray that you respond so they can feel alive....JayZ said ignore ? .

If you put a white dogs face were your own face should be then I don't even have to ? on you because you already ? on your self so I'd just ignore the white female-dogs and make them seem desperate in their attempt to be acknowledged.

Yep that was Tyga & Maybach O repping the West-Coast in the video, the culture is all about unity now.

Damn homie, I waited all week to ? on Rozay second week sales and H-Rap posts Jeezys second week sales and ruins my friggin celebration. ? .

hell yeah instead of speakin or barkin like da white face dog fa that matter on da topik they wanna type MALE POSTERZ SNz on sum DONKEY MALE STALKIN/FLIRTIN CRACKA ? thatz 1 of da main problemz wit da reason now smh....& i thought that was tyga reppin ym after they show;d maybach o that was a good look by rozay lettin da youth get sum shyne these crackaz & crabz ? me prayin on ross down fall on herr daily & these dumb fukz/fish hate rozay so bad they dont even know when they r bein thrown a line & bait;d 2 get HOOK;D&? ;D on...like when u threw that 130k number/bait out & that cracka made that thread about ross fail 1st wk sellz that went 10pgz long wit lame modz n therr postin 2 gettin they pantiez wet cuz they thought ross was LOSIN & they got ? ;d on n da end cuz rozay sold ova 200k & had da #1 album n da country u left them feelin like ? VICTIMZ....SUCKAZ!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Yeah it was...

And I see you giving just.might.b.ok an ether. About time you start using these reaction features, LOL.

wherr did i do that?? i didnt mean 2 lol
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are rick ross fans 90% homosexuals ?