Ted Bundy wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    2 types of ppl talk about killin..

those that never have and never will and those trying to solve a murder

that's what I'm saying...? kind of discussion is this...

direct violation

Violation of what? Stop acting like you got the Street Commandments written on stone tablets like you the ghetto Moses. It's a simple question of could a person handle something, not if they've actually done it

^the kind of ? (excuse me, I should say black male) that speeds through the "rough parts" of the city post

^ riding slow through the "rough parts" of DC or any city...that's how you make yourself look suspect and make a ? run up on your car...

not true..done it enough times to know

Then you go ahead right now and ride slow through that loop that once closed off can get you trapped in Barry Farms...go creep through V St, Hollywood or any street in Anacostia and watch what happens lol...Hell go uptown and try it around 10th St across from H St.
  • Chase Bundlez
    Chase Bundlez Members Posts: 218
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Lost wrote: »
    I wish it was legal under a wider array of circumstances... we need to thin this species out the old fashion way...
    CC

I've been saying for years to bring back the public hanging.

I aint with no hanging ? ... I'm talking wild west duel it out type ? ... a ? disrespect u at the bar, u put one in his dome... word...

lol @ put one in his dome.. ? , plz, u wouldnt ? time on the IC, FOH.

don't act like u know me miss... you'd grip your purse tight in my presence...

Come on bro, it's 2012, u gotta be more than just ugly to scare these ? these days.. they all taking self defense classes.

I walk around the hood with your mother on a leash and no one ? with me...

so u wanna troll 2... aight ? dats my muthafuckin momma.. so believe me when i say dis... say what u want bout me... what eva... but my momma... dats some ? dat will get u hurt... on some real ? ... smh... i really wish i was around yall 2 see how quick yall would bytch up when i came yall
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no i couldn't do it... i kno plenty of killas and they the same person they was b4 they did it..

ive been in plenty of situations where i coulda took a life instead of suckin ? .. its no laughin matter at all

*edited for trillness

who takes time out they day 2 do ? like dat? not a real ? ..

the more yall bring that ? up the dumber yall look everytime.. smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 types of ppl talk about killin..

those that never have and never will and those trying to solve a murder

that's what I'm saying...? kind of discussion is this...

direct violation

Violation of what? Stop acting like you got the Street Commandments written on stone tablets like you the ghetto Moses. It's a simple question of could a person handle something, not if they've actually done it

^the kind of ? (excuse me, I should say black male) that speeds through the "rough parts" of the city post

^the kind of ? who ethers himself trying to insult people...first there's nothing smart or tough about riding slow through the "rough parts" of DC or any city...that's how you make yourself look suspect and make a ? run up on your car...

I see why you and @blakfiyahking would agree...you both watch too many ? movies...

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't feel bad at all if....
    itwasjustified.gif
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    smh...feds is watchin
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Who's somone?
    Somone is a ? ? .

Deserving of death.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I believe im cold blooded enough to do it cause Id only do it If I absolutely had to. Never even shot a gun before but If I had to I think Id be just fine with it.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on the situation...
  • Chase Bundlez
    Chase Bundlez Members Posts: 218
    Options
    I believe im cold blooded enough to do it cause Id only do it If I absolutely had to. Never even shot a gun before but If I had to I think Id be just fine with it.

No wonder ur name is, Stewart.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait who the ? is somone ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was a really good reason, and I could get away with it... yes. I don't have much compassion.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all have that morbid curiosity and have had that one person, that, if we could get away with that murder, we would do it.

I've sorta always wanted to see the life slowly drain in someone's eyes, don't know why though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn yall ice cold...hahaha
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    You guys are funny. Thoughts of murder are human nature. Those are what makes us who we are. Every since Cain had this thought. How the individual respond to said thoughts separates us from them. Who is us? The ones who live the day to day grind who have a special kind of hatred for that special someone when it is convenient. Whether it be or boss, girlfriend, relative, whatever. Thoughts of murdering a close relative are normal. We all been there. Them. They are the ones who let emotion take over and found their true bliss. See, murder really defines who you are as a man. Your reaction its your true identity.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options