About every female out there is willing to ? a Guy the First Day That She Meets Him

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ hate to seem like I'm picking BUT

It's not hard to say you're in a relationship to get around the hoe title.

I've know many the woman that has claimed that but it takes nothing for her to grant a man the title of 'boyfriend'.

Not saying this is you @zee just something to add to the conversation.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had sex on the first date so I can't really comment.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai and Zee need to step their casual sex game up...

• twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ hate to seem like I'm picking BUT

It's not hard to say you're in a relationship to get around the hoe title.

I've know many the woman that has claimed that but it takes nothing for her to grant a man the title of 'boyfriend'.

Not saying this is you @zee just something to add to the conversation.
    You got a point Kat. And I bet there are a lot of women thinking they are in a relationship but the guys doesnt'.

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically if the ladies come in here saying they will it equals ? and
    if they say they don't they lying?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @kai

So lets say you're completely single, there is no man on earth that could get the drawers?

I don't buy that.

lol, it's fine if you don't buy that

a man can get the drawers, it sure as hell not gonna be on the first, or second, or even third date tho

and i've been completely single before, i just can't have sex with someone without being in love with them first. i can feel physical attraction, but mentally i won't be able to take it there unless i feel that level of intimacy with them.

personally, i don't feel like sex is the kind of thing you engage in ? -nilly, to me, it's something you do with someone you love and care about. that's how i've operated in all my relationships up until this point, and i don't see that changing if i was ever single again

That's all a ? need, is an inch to bust it wide open.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    So basically if the ladies come in here saying they will it equals ? and
    if they say they don't they lying?

Duuhhhh !!!

lol

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    I don't think I ever could. Agree 100% with Kai,
    I've never had sex outside of a relationship.

You don't sound like you're sure about that.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL of course you're not picking... *cough*

Well the guys I've been in relationships with (and that's very few) waited monthssss before anything happened (I'm talking all sexual contact).
    So no I'm not getting around the 'hoe title', I'd have to be a hoe to earn that.

You whaaat?...what's with the long wait?...I've heard this from a few...never really got it...I expect to beat my ? ' before I get with her

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only dingbat hoes do that,a chick wit self respect might Want to but they wont allow themselves to

So doing something YOU want to do means you have no self respect?

Man please what a boring life to NEVER act in the moment, not even once?

So lets say you take a trip and you're in a fabulous location and meet an amazing local man..choosing to act on that even though you know that will probably be it means you have no self respect?

This is why I live by my own standard. You can keep your definition of self respect.

Why are you so defensive buddy? Perhaps cuz you've done it before?

#utterdisgust

I've fucced a broad the 1st day we met too,My aura was jordanesque and she was captivated by my sharp sense of humor

afterwards I laughed to myself at how much of a ? she was,and she wanted to kick it and go on dates and what not after the fact it was no point in that cuz I already got in them guts

I could of been a multiple convict wit violent crimes against women on my record.Only Idiot women do that

Go head and flag this
  • Kat
    Options

Well the guys I've been in relationships with (and that's very few) waited monthssss before anything happened (I'm talking all sexual contact).
    So no I'm not getting around the 'hoe title', I'd have to be a hoe to earn that.

Aren't you like 20 though? How much experience could you have and still have these monthssss long waiting periods?

I never called you a hoe though and I really was speaking generally, it just happened to be your post.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I'd ever really "wait for sex" with a chick I'm with.

I mean she can wait but I'll be ? ' somebody else. That's just real.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they got their thrills somewhere, trust....
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Cain

More than aware sir.
  • Kat
    Options
    Only dingbat hoes do that,a chick wit self respect might Want to but they wont allow themselves to

So doing something YOU want to do means you have no self respect?

Man please what a boring life to NEVER act in the moment, not even once?

So lets say you take a trip and you're in a fabulous location and meet an amazing local man..choosing to act on that even though you know that will probably be it means you have no self respect?

This is why I live by my own standard. You can keep your definition of self respect.

Why are you so defensive buddy? Perhaps cuz you've done it before?

#utterdisgust

I've fucced a broad the 1st day we met too,My aura was jordanesque and she was captivated by my sharp sense of humor

afterwards I laughed to myself at how much of a ? she was,and she wanted to kick it and go on dates and what not after the fact it was no point in that cuz I already got in them guts

I could of been a multiple convict wit violent crimes against women on my record.Only Idiot women do that

Go head and flag this

I've never ? a dude the first day I met him, but if some crazy circumstance arose like the example I provided and I were single I can't say I wouldn't...maybe I would and my self respect would remain intact..? your respect.

You're sitting over there laughing at the ? but she's already got what you BOTH wanted and gone about her business.

What you thought she made that choice to give it up and was crying afterwards like I thought he looooved me...foh.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aww man ? get hot ? gone ? bottomline simple as that and @kai get 3 ? from roun here with that g
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny outchea lyin on her funk pocket stop that g and boys fallin for zees traps she gone make it to the states after all she keep that mr bean smerk on her face cant trust it nawl neva
  • Kat
    Options
    @kai

I can get that..I know the type and you're right, if your not built for it then it's best to avoid it altogether.