Hi IC! Post yo viiddd

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this Paddington bear built muthaphucka telling anyone to shut up. Say it with yo chest you jungle fever inflicted ? because I can't hear you.

lol@ the bolded.

Love the implied vitriolic hatred.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Lol at this Paddington bear built muthaphucka telling anyone to shut up. Say it with yo chest you jungle fever inflicted ? because I can't hear you.

blah blah blah, shutup ? or continue to respond to a ? like a ? would.....

it's always a uneasy ? in the way of ? who showin off beauty, this paddington bear built ? would rub his ? all in ya face within 30 minutes of meeting ya pseudo militant skuzzbucket ass.....

don't act u can't hear me u nappy headed ? best believe u hear me, do yaself a favor and beat it u jealous bucket and quit blockin on these beauties.....

Really???

Ignorant ass self hating ? smh. And how could she hear u, ur on a computer in a library somewhere

i'm not self hating at all holmes I love my sisters, the ? got nappy hair though she showed a picture of them snap crackle pops that lay in her scalp.....

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's always a uneasy ? in the way of ? who showin off beauty, this paddington bear built ? would rub his ? all in ya face within 30 minutes of meeting ya pseudo militant skuzzbucket ass.....

don't act u can't hear me u nappy headed ? best believe u hear me, do yaself a favor and beat it u jealous bucket and quit blockin on these beauties.....

Really???

Ignorant ass self hating ? smh. And how could she hear u, ur on a computer in a library somewhere

i'm not self hating at all holmes I love my sisters, the ? got nappy hair though she showed a picture of them snap crackle pops that lay in her scalp.....

? yourself ? . An attack on the Black woman is an attack on the Black man.

Nat Turner killed house ? too.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

Really???

shut the ? up ? , ain't nobody attacking that tender headed ? , I told her to shut up and she responded with disrespect.

save that militant ? for the ? that lives next door to u boy.

don't turn this thread into that ? , go to the social lounge, we got two FINE women that have posted videos, we don't need it derailed by a ? who trying to channel his inner nat turner.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, glad i amused you

and that's how i was dressed coming from yoga class sooo...

i'm young, fit and therefore dress how i like, if you don't like it you can avert thine eyes

63x1eb.jpg
    I ain't give a ? . Simply stating it wasn't an unintentional gesture as you would lead us to believe. Nun more, nun less. :tu

some n00b ?

Hush pleighboi before you hurt yourself with all that hollering.
    61Q4MV0MC5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Really???

? get yo pigeon chested ass the ? outta here. I seen the pic of yo walrus, I mean white girl

? look like Bam Bam Bigelow in a wig

bambam3.jpg

got me mistakin homie, and again ? the ? and her dry scalp.

btw my scalp prolly more dry than hers, what does that make me ?

muthafukas in here caught up in they emotions because I called her a nappy headed ? , which she is.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really???

? get yo pigeon chested ass the ? outta here. I seen the pic of yo walrus, I mean white girl

bambam3.jpg

muthafukas in here caught up in they emotions because I called her a nappy headed ? , which she is.

The only person's hair u need to be concerned with is ur girls. I mean it must suck having a girl that has to be checked for lice every so often lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Really???

bambam3.jpg

The only person's hair u need to be concerned with is ur girls. I mean it must suck having a girl that has to be checked for lice every so often lol

? u can let the emotion go now, I called her a nappy headed ? and i'm not taking it back, let these women get the thread back on the right track now....

she is a nappy headed ? and its done and over, lets proceed.

• Amotekun
    Options

Really???

shut the ? up ? , ain't nobody attacking that tender headed ? , I told her to shut up and she responded with disrespect.

don't turn this thread into that ? , go to the social lounge, we got two FINE women that have posted videos, we don't need it derailed by a ? who trying to channel his inner nat turner.

LOL don't worry dun I get it. Frail ass ? like yaself only have these innanet avenues to talk tough.

I know a ? like yaself prolly in real life compulsively checks his car door locks around black folks, hold your pocket book tighter.
    Walk closer to your girl and slightly nudge her in front of you. It's cool dun. We already know dun you drippin with
    wack sauce.

Don't respond weak ? . Let this thread resume.

Ladies: videos...
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lol at this ? calling chicks nappy headed while snuggling up to a white woman. Swashbuckling ? are the worse type of ? . Wasn't it your ? ass exploding with feelings from the jump smh.

Cain that ? always makes me laff bruh lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lol at this ? calling chicks nappy headed while snuggling up to a white woman. Swashbuckling ? are the worse type of ? . Wasn't it your ? ass exploding with feelings from the jump smh.

LoL ? in here hurtin, HaHaHa let the ? go ole man this thread is about posting vids, I called her nappy headed and thats that.

it's over ? , no apoligies no explanations, let the thread live for its purpose and roll ya feelings back into that cape....

• [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options

Really???

LOL don't worry dun I get it. Frail ass ? like yaself only have these innanet avenues to talk tough.

I know a ? like yaself prolly in real life compulsively checks his car door locks around black folks, hold your pocket book tighter.
    Walk closer to your girl and slightly nudge her in front of you. It's cool dun. We already know dun you drippin with
    wack sauce.

shutup boy and tighten them emotions up, it's just donkey.

u acting like a ? for reasons I don't know.

for the last time let the thread proceed.

• Amotekun
    Options

Really???

wack sauce.

LOL SMH @ wack ? wanna talk about emotions, knowing you pumped full of adrenaline can't press the Post Comment and the F5 key fast enough.

Don't be mad because you got checked for your coonin ways, and the white girl you cuff part times as the 600 lb beared lady at state carnivals.

Just accept your frailty.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Really???

wack sauce.

LOL SMH @ wack ? wanna talk about emotions, knowing you pumped full of adrenaline can't press the Post Comment and the F5 key fast enough.

Don't be mad because you got checked for your coonin ways, and the white girl you cuff part times as the 600 lb beared lady at state carnivals.

Just accept your frailty.

dude won't let it go LoL.

HaHaHa ? in here really crushed do u know that ? , because if not u sittin at the computer wearing that extra long cape for no reason at all.

? been over, LET IT GO HaHaHa.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moreno is all ? and kai is all forehead
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Dun. You weak. You a Step n Fetchit ? , A taye diggs type ? . The thought of me bein crushed by something spoken from you is beyond preposterous. A planet can't hurt the sun, so whats that say about you a microcosm, a fleck of space dust.
    You don't have the mental aptitude, the range of vocabulary, the height of thought to ? with me. You're a rabbit in an open field surrounded by hawks. You better find a hidey hole and cut that chirpin.

You peep that imagery dun. I took you from a cosmic level and broke you down to the bottom of the food chain. You a grass eatin ? . Can't ? with that ? . If I choose to cape for Black Queens that's what a ? chooses to do. You better dive into that briar path brer rabbit.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dun. You weak. You a Step n Fetchit ? , A taye diggs type ? . The thought of me bein crushed by something spoken from you is beyond preposterous. A planet can't hurt the sun, so whats that say about you a microcosm, a fleck of space dust.
    You don't have the mental aptitude, the range of vocabulary, the height of thought to ? with me. You're a rabbit in an open field surrounded by hawks. You better find a hidey hole and cut that chirpin.

You peep that imagery dun. I took you from a cosmic level and broke you down to the bottom of the food chain. You a grass eatin ? . Can't ? with that ? . If I choose to cape for Black Queens that's what a ? chooses to do. You better dive into that briar path brer rabbit.

HaHaHa shut the ? up u emotional wreck, first ? i've ever seen try to get scientific in the donkey, ? giving me imagery and ? , the ? wrong wit u boy LoL.

but i'm the weak one HaHa, u actin like a ? bruh and everybody can see it.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    where do I purchase a Kai robot? them ? mad lifelike...
    yo I really was thinking like "damn. kai's face doesn't look real" and then it hardly had any emotion in the video. are you on that botox kai?
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    ^ ^^ SHUT THE ? UP!!! Let's bring the conversation back to Kai and Moreno's ? . I'm taking Moreno's just off of the size and how they jiggled.
  • LucasDaGod
    LucasDaGod Members Posts: 149
    Options
    why ? leaving mean comments on my videos.

that ? hurts my feelings meng