13»

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even the chick that you find the most beautiful, her looks will fade to you. In time she will go from beautiful to plain because she is around all the time...then you will start finding other chicks more beautiful.

If you dont discipline and humble yourself now, you are going to spiral down a dark path that you may never turn back from.

Find time to be happy about what you have instead of worrying about other women. Until its broke, don't try to fix it.

Maybe his ? ' is fugly
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she is willing to stick with you thick and thin, than you should cherish her and love her with all your heart. Some of ya'll will not have it better. Morality, ethics, compatibility, personality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Looks
  • west3rd
    west3rd Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    Like dude said up top...never wife a broad or get seriously involved unless she meet your standard...yes beauty fades but if you mid 20's you talking bout 15 years possibly before her looks fade (if she stay right) so both are important. I thank ? every day my wifey look straight. A solid solid 8 with a 9.5 personality. Yeah i've smashed better but for wifey material? She all I coulda asked for...my opinion - drop her
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drop her so she can find a bf that isn't a total ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ey yo son, ? wrong with you? This ? said he wants a better looking girl to make other guys heads turn. Type of reason is that for wanting a better looking girl? you should fix whatever's wrong with your personality first.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like I can and should have an attractive woman by my side. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though; so attractive to me could mean ugly to another.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread is worthless without pics
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Best ? is not always attached to the best looking ? .
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drtycity wrote:
    Just accept the fact that you ain't gonna get a better looking woman? My girl is alright but I think I deserve better. It's like damn if I drop her i might never get another chick in my life or itll be a downgrade. How can I upgrade myself from a five to something that will make a ? give praises to the most high?
    if you're looking for someone cause they look better, it's your girl that deserves better.

My girl could find a guy better looking than me (most women could, I'm average looking at best)and she has had better looking guys than me, but you know what? I hear from her friends and family that she was never this happy before. It's because looks don't mean ? , sure they nice and all, but what matters is that you make the person feel like no one else has before (and they do the same for you), that's when it's real man, if you thinking about moving on over looks then move the ? on.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like someone said you will always see someone who look better even if she's a catorgorized a dime. its the human flesh. Good looks involve alot of things, proper rest is one of them.. A person may not look all that because they are not getting enough sleep or eating the right foods. Certain bodies react to what they eat different than others. So everyone looks is really some timey. What u want is a person who is healthy and atleast trying to take care of themselves and carry themselves in a way that you find attractive.

this perfect dime status do not really exist, and it's women changing themselves to obtain the image, and even those women are not perfect dimes.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some ? you figure out when your like 22 or so, if you haven't ? a handful of 8's or higher yet most likely you won't ever reach it
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »
    That's some ? you figure out when your like 22 or so, if you haven't ? a handful of 8's or higher yet most likely you won't ever reach it

Can't co sign on that.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray to Hey-Seus of Nazareth ... for he !..... shall bring you a bad concubine
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont even get being with someone u dont love...i know u dont love her cause i dont even wanna say it man..